Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-06-2018, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 05:50 PM by Poser.)
Okay this is the laziest my plot thread will ever be, but I’m typing from my phone so deal with it for now.

Poser requires healing skill grinding, so if you’re down to do some recreational drugs, gather some recreational drugs, or learn about recreational drugs, he’s your man. I also love double dipping my skill threads for intellect points, so stick around and go eight rounds to be the someone new he’s meeting or talk about social issues. He loves that shit. He lives on Auster, in Amron's Castle, and will be unlikely to leave the continent other than to maybe stray to the islands.
NEEDS: smol hopeful healers to teach things to! People to herb collect with, people to heal.

Selene is going to try to visit every. Single. Land. I know I’ve said that before, but like. She’s going to do it for real this time. If she wants to have one consistent traveling buddy, or one per board, or whatever— that part is up to whoever is interested and how long it takes to get sick of me. Explore the world with her. Maybe in the end she’ll have a mid life crisis and decide she needs a real home. Who knows. (Not me.)
NEEDS: adventure buddies! Someone to tell her about their religion, people to study the stars with, and she's a killer storyteller.

Fortune will never say no to a bunt, teaching how to hunt, or anything of that ilk. Hunt with her.
NEEDS: hunts!

Eden is here to be a little ball of fluff and sunshine. Cover her in love and... maybe a pack could take her in and make her their own? She's never had a family before, so it would be weird as HECKU for this little ball of light and love. If a darker pack was to take her in, I think it would be super amusing. Sunshine and light and shaping a young mind to the wills of those who are uh. A little more inclined to violence and weirdness? Sure.
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-14-2018, 05:50 PM
Updated!

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
04-14-2018, 06:10 PM
Seth is a smol healer who, while he wouldn't probably participate in the drug using, would be... very interested to learn about recreational drugs and how they can uhm... be used against other people to make them more open to suggestion, etc.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-17-2018, 01:05 AM
Poser would be super game for that. He haunts Auster like an absolute ghost, and finds the god’s garden to be the best place to look for herbs, if you want me to start a thread there for them?