size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-13-2018, 07:31 PM
I'd like for Elias to have one more oops litter before I begin his love plot, aaa. Looking for dark-coated females that would be willing to give the children to him once they are weaned. Let me know if you have any characters with 50+ posts and what sort of interaction you think they would have?? C:

I want these pups to have the Praetor last name. I'll be making designs, etc. You'll be free to play one if you want!

Note: I might not even do this, I just want to see some optionnsssss. Plus I really like roleplaying Elias as a dad, idk. I didn't get much of a chance with the others, and it'll be some time before he is able to have pups with his plotted mate.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Eden1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
04-13-2018, 07:33 PM
Selene! She wouldn't want her own oops litter, she'd probs just drop them off and disappear

Kahaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-13-2018, 07:37 PM
If I dont make the lamb position, I'd like to apply as a pup with Ysabeau's name

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-13-2018, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 11:51 AM by Vivienne.)
Vivienne would take good care of the pups, and she would be great bait XD

If anything i want a pup XD

I can help pay for the passes, no matter what though!

And she would be fine, with Elias still seeing the pups. She wouldn't keep them from him.

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
04-14-2018, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 12:47 AM by Quake.)
-pushes Quake forward- she could be more vulnerable because her uncle is gonna die real soon and he's the only family she has left. Only thing is her season isn't till summer but I can get an out of season pass.

Shes pretty timid and shy, shes never done the do and never loved anyone so Idk if you want elias to hear the voices and do it or what but it could be interesting lol

Elias would be able to take the kids since she would be too scared to fight him. But yeah lemme know lol
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Solana

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Lolaf
04-14-2018, 01:16 AM
Tbh this one is a long shot but I tentatively offer Solana here (she's not at 50 posts yet but as I'm off school now I could get here there pretty quick) she's a lot more iffy though because she is wholly not interested in males and idk if she could be actually convinced to sleep with one.

However she likely wouldn't be interested in keeping them since she's again not into dudes but would feel guilty enough to not just drop them to fend for themselves so she'd willing give them to Elias. (Plus I get a whole lot of feels for her since her first and thus far only love is on site rn and she's got a lot of feelings of guilt about her and why not just add more bagage for when they finally meet up again?)

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
04-14-2018, 10:41 AM
I offer Tana <3

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.