Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-15-2018, 12:23 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Spring was making her restless and so Pyralis set off to pay a visit to their sister pack. Ashiel was busy doing whatever it was he was doing and he'd strongly insisted that she stay out of the way until he finished some such ritual. She snorted. She hadn't heard of such a thing but then she hadn't been known to pay the best attention to matters of religion and spirituality. She knew the gist. That's all she really cared to know. However, the turning of the seasons marked another season she hadn't heard from her daughter. She could feel herself beginning to worry but she tried to ignore it. She'd once been wandering for a full year's time on her own with no connection to family. Perhaps Asharya was just doing the same.

Coming to the border she tipped back her head and called for Malleus. She wanted to check up on him and see how he was doing. Perhaps he'd heard from Amon? And perhaps, he might help her blow off some of this restless energy. She was curious to see how his training was going.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
04-18-2018, 06:44 PM
His gaze swung to the nearby border as Pyralis' call reached his ears. She sounded very close, perhaps even within shouting distance. Malleus regarded the border curiously. She didn't sound hurried so he assumed everything was well. So why had she come for a visit? Not that he would complain. Pyralis, like every Abraxas, was always welcome in the Empire.

He easily loped the distance between them and approached his aunt with a warm smile on his lips and his tail wagging gently. "Ah, Pyralis. What a pleasant surprise! I hope everything is well in Eclipse?" He asked as a formality more than anything else. His aunt's howl hadn't sounded urgent. If something was wrong he was certain she'd have made it clear his presence was needed immediately.

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-05-2018, 04:30 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis shifted restlessly on her paws as she waited for her nephew. She wasn't sure why she was feeling so antsy. Scratch that, she knew. She was anxious to hear from her brother, she was worried about the future of her son and her daughter. It was amazing how swiftly things became complicated once she reimmersed herself in her family. All to soon Malleus was at the border and she greeted him with a confident grin, masking any anxiety she felt.

"Everything is just fine in Eclipse. Ashiel is planning to expand the pack into a new territory in the future. Other than that everything's been pretty peaceful and everyone seems to be settling in fine. How about Risen? I don't suppose you've heard from Amon? I was also hoping, that if you're not to busy you might burn off some excess energy with me? It's been awhile since I've sparred. I fear I'm getting rusty!"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-16-2018, 07:54 PM
"Good, good," he said absentmindedly. Honestly he'd expected nothing less. If Eclipse or any member of their family had been in trouble he doubted Pyralis would have approached the border so quietly. No doubt he would have heard her coming from a mile away.

"We're doing alright as well. The Fallen God gave us a mortal pack recently and Archon has gone there to oversee it, but that has been the extent of our excitement here. As for my father..." He gave a short, sad shake of his head. "I'm afraid I haven't seen hide or hair of him, and no one from the old country has brought me news of him either."

Amon could take care of himself, though, so when Pyralis mentioned a spar Malleus brightened. There really was no need to dwell on his father's absence. He would be back in his own time. Why not make the best of the present? "You? Rusty?" He scoffed good-naturedly as he took several steps backwards and squared off with Pyralis. Malleus was eager to test himself against her. His aunt's accomplishments were many and she was practically a legend among the Abraxas. "If you wanna go now, I'm all yours."

After dropping his head he quirked a brow at her and said, "I'd say 'do your worse' but then I'd be afraid you thought I meant it, so how about 'come at me, old lady?'"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.