size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-19-2018, 05:06 AM

I've got a while here but I am very interested in getting more Aranea babies once she hits her next heat season (Summer) (I have a character planned out already, y'all know me xD)

Anyway, preferably inside the Eclipse Empire, perhaps the Risen empire too? And it doesn't have to be love or rape, just a one night stand/fling/mistake whatever. But she will definitely need to get to know someone a little before jumping in xD

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-19-2018, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2018, 06:47 PM by Dragon.)
-pushes Azazel forward- he is joining the risen empire and will be 2 next season ;D
Perfect timing and such, and I think they'd be an interesting pair maybe?? I'm super curious to see how they'd interact tbh
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Xiomar

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2018, 02:12 PM
- Throws out Xiomar and Samael and Lucifer-

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-20-2018, 06:46 PM
Hmm, though Xander nor Obi is in the empires but ill still have them there. Also if i could maybe i want a pup, XD.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-30-2018, 02:08 AM
Poser has no pack affiliation, is hella gay, and is a doggo BUT is always down for a mistake! He has a son on site that wants him dead, so it makes for good plots, ya feel?
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-30-2018, 06:58 AM
Well now that I'm back I'm going to offer Tyranis....somehow

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic