Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-19-2018, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2018, 06:34 AM by Branch.)
So as it seems now I feel Branch isn't going to win the pack contest which is okay cause all of the applications were so awesome!! So I'm not being discouraged and and going to continue to work towards creating this pack. This means a lot more work for me, but I don't mind it I feel it will be highly worth it in the end. So I need a lot more posts, followers of course, and more gems.

I am definitely set on claiming Weeping Woods because IC Branch has already made stock dens and has done a lot of other work to make it his home. I think I will purchase a secondary territory which would be Tall Grass plains, but I'm up for changing that if anyone things there is a better.

So I would like to know who wants to plot, who wants to thread, and who is interesting in joining Kesali.

Kesali

Threads needed
  • Serene x Branch
  • Lydia x Branch
  • Aerndis x Branch

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
04-19-2018, 08:48 AM
I don't have anyone available for it but I did want to point out that we have a maximum of ten full sized packs and at the end of the contest we will only have seven so there are still three available slots after the contest ends.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-19-2018, 09:01 AM
Thanks Tea! I would still be interested in working with Torn for lots of trading opportunities! And Helping to get his harvest festival up and running :)

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-19-2018, 09:27 AM
Serene will always be on Branches side, willing to help out in any way! Need more threads? She's there to help. Need more members? She'll spread the word and hunt them down by their tails. Need more posts? We'll stat thread, random thread, get you all the posts and gems.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-19-2018, 10:25 AM
-hugs- Your awesome Luna!! We need all the threads for these two :)

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-20-2018, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2018, 06:06 AM by Lydia.)
Lydia would be interested in joining!

Also if you need threads I really want to get Lydia's skill points up and haven't had the best luck in the past so I'm down for them going on a gathering spree. She has a pack now so she can carry more without having to go back and forth constantly.

Would you want to thread Branch and Aerndis? I'm always look for more skill points for her as well. She's a navigator and would love checking out the terrain while Branch herb hunts.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-20-2018, 06:33 AM
I love both ideas! And I'm so Glad Lydia is interested, poor girl needs a good home!

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-22-2018, 02:35 PM
I have a thread up now for Branch and Lydia Here

I'll get one for Aerndis and Branch shortly!

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
04-22-2018, 03:05 PM
Here's the one with Aerndis Here

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-23-2018, 12:12 PM
Bumping! I know I still have a few replies to do but I would also like some advice and or further ideas for this pack to make it better. Looking for more potential members and ideas for setting up the trading route also!!