gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-23-2018, 01:48 PM
He was sad to loose them, that they were moving on and would no longer be apart of Lirim. He wouldn’t hold Zuriel and her kids back from moving on, they were entitled to move on it they felt like it. Though he wasn’t sure how Rory or Faite would feel about him allowing them to leave so easily, but they weren’t here to give thier imput. The problem he had to focus on now was that the pack was currently low in healers. He wanted to balance things out a little and he knew exactly who he needed to talk to. With fortune back they now had three hunters, so he would be switching Hailey’s rank sooner then he had expected and hoped she didn’t mind being the only healer in the pack.

The male picked out a spot before sitting and lifting his head. Letting out his deep howl, calling for Hailey to meet with him. He wasn’t sure exactly where she was or what she was currently doing, but he figured that howling for her would be a lot easier then trying to track her down. When he ended his call he lowered his head and took a seat to patiently wait on Hailey to get here. He was sure she would be happy that she was being moved to the rank she excelled in. He was also glad that she had returned in what seemed like the perfect timing. Without her being here they would have no healers. He also wanted to see if she would be up for holding a lesson for the younger wolves of the pack and show her the stock of herbs left in his den from Stardust.

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-02-2018, 09:57 AM

After the incident with Elias Hailey had found herself restocking on her herbs in her private den. There wasn't as much room as she would have preferred in the little area but she wasn't one to complain. After all she had to make due with what she had as she looked to Shiva slumbering on the branch of a tree. It was just outside of the den that Hailey had made in a hollowed out trunk. Soon though Frostbite's call made her turn her head. Her last bit of trillium in her lips as she placed it in its proper place. Shiva had perked her head as Hailey turned to her with a smile. "Duty calls." she said to the owl as the creature flew onto her shoulders.

It didn't take her long to find where Frostbite was. He was waiting for her and Hailey was at his call. "Frostbite, it's nice to see you today." Hailey greeted with a dip of her head. Shiva hooted in delight as she shook back and forth for a moment. The white wolf gave the alpha her full attention. Though tiredness was a clear expression on the females face.

"Talk"

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-07-2018, 07:42 AM

Frost didn't have to wait long before Hailey had arrived and he greeted her quietly with a smile and a wag of his tail. She smelled earthy like she had been messing with herbs, perhaps reorganizing her den? He hoped he hadn't pulled her away from something important. He noted the tiredness on her eyes and worried a little that settling back in wasn't going as easily.

"I hope I didn't disturb anything important. I just wondered if you had a few minutes to talk, it'll be quick," he said as he looked for her reaction.

He didn't want to keep her to long especially if she was looking to get some rest. He wanted to tell her everything, but he could certainly shorten the story, or skip it all together. It did need to make others aware of Zuriel and her kids departure, especially to the remainder of her family here in Lirim.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Art by Kanvos

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-03-2018, 03:53 AM

ooc: Sorry for the wait!

Hailey was a bit surprised to be honest. She didn't know what she had done to merit this sort of attention from the alpha. However, Hailey didn't want to throw away the chance. Perhaps it was something important and she was here to listen after all. As Shiva flapped her wings she stayed put on Hailey's shoulder blades. "I just tended to a sick wolf outside the lands was all I have the time." she smiled, after all she wasn't going to lie to him about where she was.

"I believe he was with a wolf named Elias. I didn't get to catch the others name before they went on their way with some of my herbs I gave them." Hopefully the males were following her instructions. She would hate for that male to die despite all her efforts. A few of those herbs too, were very hard to get during the winter season that was fast approaching.

"Talk"