gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She was sprawled out on her side atop the meeting boulder, eyes closed, mane and tail spread out over the stone—but she wasn’t asleep. Just thinking. Winter would be coming, and her father had told her about Mask parting ways with Celestial to find his own prosperity as a pack leader. Somewhere in the north, he’d hinted.

She had to admit, she was sad to hear the slim hunter had gone. But she intended to track him down, if not for politics, then to continue learning his native tongue. The differences between Common, the Old Tongue, and Italiano were fascinating to her, and she’d be quite happy to become fluent in the newly learned language.

But the foremost concern was hunting. Or having someone experienced to lead hunts. And then there were her other thoughts. Plans. Decisions to make for the future.

A long stretch sent her toes spreading, legs stiffening before she went limp with a quiver and a sigh, an ear swiveling at the approaching sound of pawsteps. Judging from the jaunty nature of the tread, she smiled, eyes still closed as she offered a greeting of, “Hello, Amos. How’s your day?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
05-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Today was... better, he supposed. He wasn't in the mood yet to say it was good. His morning had been free from stressful thoughts, and he'd gone on a laregly uneventful patrol before dawn. Those things helped, it made him see how having a purpose and tasks to keep one busy could help a wolf work through anything in time. That was probably what he needed. More time. More slow, just okay days. That would be fine with him.

Since his first introduction to Regulus, the boy had seen plenty of the meeting space though he'd yet to attend an actual meeting thus far. The area was nice, sometimes he liked to lay in the shade of the boulder at midday when it was warm out and scan for any prey within the walls when there was hunting to be done. So far it was a constant in his new life, alongside his friend Aurielle of course. Consistency was a strange concept. His parents had once been the constant presence in his life, but since turning a year old Celestial was the only thing that was currently sticking around day by day. Naturally, he would find himself on a path to this most familiar landmark as he let his legs carry him while his mind wandered aimlessly.

His tail almost stated wagging before he even saw the pale figure atop the boulder. Maybe it was cause he smelled her. Or, maybe he just knew. Either way, the young man laughed and launched himself up onto the boulder beside her. "Aurielle," he said with a dip of his head and an additional wag of his tail, "Uneventful, but not bad by any means. And how have you been faring?" Settling down to lay across from her, he gazed at the pale girl curiously. She was his only real friend at the moment so he was kind of winging the whole thing honestly, but so far things were good. The girl seemed preoccupied though and he wondered what it was that might be on her mind.
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
05-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

As Amos greeted her, a smile tugged over her features once more before she rolled to her belly, forepaws crossing neatly before her as those gradated sapphire and sky eyes opened to study him with that usual intensity.

“I’ve been alright. Been thinking a great deal.” Her eyes shifted to sweep the packland around them intently before returning to his face as she said simply, “Da’s handing me the pack sooner than he planned, and Gwenevere will be my Right Wing for a while until I’m ready to choose my own.. So… I’ve been considering whether I want to stick to what the pack knows already and most don’t respect, or shape Celestial into something new… with a touch of the old from a past long asleep.”

A soft click of her tongue followed her words before her head cocked and she studied him with a half-smile. “I’ll have to do a lot of recruiting, though. This is the smallest this pack and its foremothers have ever been. I’m not willing to let it die because wolves are too lax to lift a paw or even follow the simplest rules. So… we need more wolves if a change of leadership isn’t enough to warrant taking up their duties. I won’t be keeping any who can’t follow the laws my father and grandmother worked so hard to make.” A bite of steel to her words, a hint of ice.

With Gwenevere by her side for a while, her own laws would hopefully be well backed up. Her eyes dropped to her paws, ears flicking at various bird calls around them before she asked, “What do you think?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
05-15-2018, 09:57 PM
"Oh?" he murmured as she began speaking. He was only somewhat surprised to hear that Regulus would be handing her the pack already. It was startling news to hear, but somehow the way the older man had seemed when he spoke, and looked when he thought no one was paying attention... Amos had thought perhaps the man's mind wasn't here with the pack. It was natural for him to step down if he needed to leave and chase whatever was on his mind, or so Amos figured. He listened as she went on, interest piqued. "Change might not be a bad thing, especially if it livens things up and makes it less quiet."

Nodding thoughtfully, Amos' expression remained thoughtful. Recruiting probably wasn't terribly easy; not every loner wanted to change their lifestyle, and fewer were likely truly hard workers. "I see." It probably wasn't easy to step into such an important role and need to work things to fit her style while also keeping the current members invested and active. Canting his head he'd respond, "Mh, I'm not sure. I think if you play it right, you can make the pack your own as well as ensure it's a place wolves want to be. I'm not sure what sort of rules and things you'll want, but I bet you'll come up with good things! And if you want, maybe I can help you with recruiting somehow?" He wasn't sure what use he'd be, but he wanted to do as much as possible to aid his friend.
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]