Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-01-2018, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2018, 12:44 PM by Wyvern.)

speech

The girl wandered slightly from where mom and Enigma had settled, she was slowly growing bigger, slowly growing more and more independent. Mom didn't seem to have much interest in them and she had little enough interest in the aggressive play of her brothers; so the girl had to make her own fun. And what could be more fun then exploring and finding something new? Especially if she wasn't supposed too.

Though in practice it turned out that was less exciting than she'd hoped. In fact it was down right spooky, something about the mounds rising up around her made the princess ill at ease. The grass had probably been lush earlier in the year but was now slowly dying and the sparse thin trees rattled in the wind.

And to top it all off she was certain she could feel someone watching her. Where? Well that she wasn't sure of but in a spurt of confidence she had started doing her very best to track whoever was spying on her. Their unwanted watching was unbecoming a lady such as herself. For a brief moment she thought she caught an unknown scent on the wind, though it was quickly over powered by a stronger, much more familiar scent.

Art by MementomoRIN
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-06-2018, 04:02 AM
Tongue lolled from his mouth as he followed his sister. Where was she going? What was she up to? Had she found a new friend? Was there someone new to play with? Wait...did she ever even play!? He paused his tracking for a moment as he thought about it. His sister never really played with him and his brother, so why would she play with someone else? The thought bugged him, if that's what she was going to do well then he was gonna be there too! He wanted someone new to play with, it was only fair, right? Right!?

He followed her scent further away from the barn where they were supposed to stay at, but he almost didn't notice. Over here, it smelled less like chickens and more like...wait, what was that?! His tail beat the air, curiosity drawing him in. He didn't know what that scent was, but whatever it was, it was new! He tracked in circles, nose to the ground but he didn't know which way the scent came from exactly, so instead he continued tracking his sister until she stopped somewhere up ahead. Crouching low to the ground, he aimed to creep up on her. He wasn't the best creeper though. His front half was lowered, the boy using his forelegs to crawl while his rump was in the air, tail wagging. He had never really gotten the hang of keeping everything low to the ground, or maybe his butt just didn't like to cooperate. Whatever!

As he drew closer, he lifted his head to peek over the grasses, and lo and behold there she was! Wiggling his butt, he burst from his sad little hiding spot and straight towards her. Once within range, he leapt towards her and came to land a few feet past her, tongue hanging out and tail wagging a mile a minute. "Hey sis! Watcha doin' out here!?"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-06-2018, 12:44 PM

speech

The princess was aware of her brother, she had caught his scent but being honest she was more preoccupied by trying to pinpoint where the trail she had lost was, where this figure she could see watching her actually was. Despite her knowledge of her brother when he sprung suddenly into her view and landed a few feet ahead of her she still screamed, jumping, she hadn't really expected him to jump at her. "Don't do that!" She demanded; complete with a stomp of her forepaw and pouting at her brother.

He questioned her and she narrowed her eyes at him. " 'splorin' " She said matter-o-factly.

There was a skittering of pebbles on the hill beside her and the girl's head snapped upwards, eyes narrowing again. The feeling of being watched hadn't left since her brother's sudden appearance and she was certain they weren't alone. She slid closer to her brother to whisper to him. "I think there's someone else here."   A thought occurred to her and her eyebrows shot up, her tail wagging slightly at the idea of the adventure presented before them. "Think it might be a spy?" She looked at her brother, watching him. 'Wanna find 'em?"

Art by MementomoRIN
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
06-11-2018, 01:35 AM
He laughed at his sister's reaction, tail wagging in the air as he managed to do what he had intended. Or at least, in his mind, he had succeeded anyway. He pressed his nose to the ground, wondering exactly what his sister was exploring. But all he smelled really was dirt and buffalo dung. Wrinkling his nose, he lifted his head again and stared at her. "Can I 'splore with you?" He didn't really wait for an answer as he swept past her and walked aimless circles. Absorbed in his random wanderings, he nearly missed the sound of pebbles on the other hill and didn't quite care until his sister's head shot up and she seemed to focus in that direction.

Head tilting, he too would stare in that direction as his attention was now focused. Were they being followed? Was it their uncle? Their brother maybe? He scented the wind, but the scent definitely wasn't either of them. He didn't know what that smell was, but when his sister suggested it might be a spy and if he wanted to help find it, he nodded eagerly. "Yeah! Let's go find out what it is!" He pressed his nose to the ground again, wondering if he might be able to track it that way. He had caught the scent of something that wasn't his mother or brother, or even buffalo or buffalo dung. But he had no clue what this smell was...oh well, they'd find out soon, right?

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!