size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

The shimmering woman would track the scent of her scouting lover in hopes and also no hopes to find them. What was great news to them was awful news to her and in the back of her mind she thought of terminating them before anyone found out. But she already told Malleus. And despite her lack of interest in giving birth and her hatred for children, she was quite fond of the beast who claimed her. And somehow they stuck in that dark corner of her mind and told her no.

Her nose gently floating from the grasses, she would look up every so often with a swivel in her ears and then back at it in her trace. She felt lost among the trees but wouldn't panic, she could sense they were around. "Kaine?" She would call out without an emotion to her features. Perhaps they could tell something was wrong or on her mind. She did, after all, wait to tell them.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-07-2018, 06:34 PM

Out and about, business as usual. Their previous foray to the grove had been drenched in rains, and there hadn't been as much time to truly examine the place. Thus, they returned today. The sun was going to set soon, but they would likely return home before that. After all, they had a pixie to warm their bed. Who could ignore that? Their declaration of love couldn't be followed up by snubbing that darling vixen of theirs. Using one paw, they turned over a large, flat stone. Beneath a few worms wriggled desperately into the dirt. Nothing altogether interesting.

"Kaine?" A delectably familiar voice called from afar. Chiseled crown would rise from their inspection of the dirt, and seek out her form. There. Amongst the towering maple trees. With a spring in their step, they hurried to close the distance that separated them from their love. "Little pixie, what brings you so far from the borders yet again?" A warm rumble erupted from their jaws, lips upturned in a smile. Approaching her head on, they felt a burst of warmth in their chest. Oh how lovely she was. "Could you no longer bear to be apart from me?" The words tumbled free in a teasing tone, as they sought to slide their muzzle along the right side of her neck. A gentle nip would be turned upon her right shoulder, before drawing away to look upon her.

"My love," the words were soft, as they gazed upon her sour expression. "is something the matter?"

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-07-2018, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2018, 07:56 PM by Agria.)

She couldn't help but grin as they approached her, watching them with a delightful eye as they came closer. A lift in her chin as they moved along her side and took a gentle touch off her shoulder. "Of course, why else?" But her face would easily go back to it's troubled self and they wouldn't hesitate a moment with out question.

She looked around, avoiding eye contact but also trying to not make it seem like a big deal. She thought if they were able to look into her own pink rubies they would see her true troubles, and that wasn't something she wanted them to feel. She knew Kaine would be gleeful to the news she was holding back and making a big effort to keep them waiting. If they truly loved her than of course they would be happy. What committed partner wouldn't be? Aside from her that was.

"Kaine..." Her tongue held the last lash long and quiet before looking up at them with an attempted and very good act, "How could you not know?" She questioned teasingly and drug her eyes away with a cunning grin only to return them back to their form. "Did you think I was just letting myself go now that I have all your attention?" She lifted her paw delicately off the ground as if to gesture to her stomach. It wasn't really far enough along to notice entirely unless it was mentioned, only since she mentioned it and with her "morning" sickness, she just knew the antics of a pregnant woman. "Hmph, I am offended!"