Dancing in the Moonlight

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014, 08:47 PM by Garthinaw.)

Garth hadn't been in Covari's lands for too long. Ever since Song had been taken to the pack for professional healing, he had remained by her side until her wounds would heal. Due to Orchid's brilliant mind and combining the right plants for Song's condition, the white wolf was recovering on time. Garth's mind wasn't as stressed as before, making it easier for him to explore the other parts of Covari's territories.
The black male silently moved through the Gulley, enjoying the way the open flowers' petals glistened in the moonlight. Glacier blue eyes twinkled against the moon's rays as he looked around, pondering if Song had come this way or not. Her wounds were healing faster than he thought they would, but he didn't know for certain how well they were then. So, he continued to walk through a worn path, pondering how she was doing.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 12:31 PM

Her hips were healing slowly, she was able to walk with out assistance and had found herself restless that night. Garthinaw was no where to be found, so she would set off on her own, wounds itching furiously she would be pushed to walk. She knew the more she messed with the long dark scars the more they would scar. So she had mind to move, to walk and keep her mind off the wounds. She would find herself within the Fern Gully, her brilliant bicolored gaze would take in the moon lit flowers and the gentle atmosphere and she would relax. She would loose all thoughts of family and loss and let herself be alone. Her mind wouldn't be fogged by the pain of the losses endured. Cherokee was no longer haunting her every thought as she would walk slowly and enjoy the beauty of life. She would not be alone for long however, Alabaster ears would pivot as she took in the sound of another's foot steps. Her features would tilt curiously as she waited for them to emerge from the cover of the shrubbery.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 12:42 PM

Garthinaw

His nose had picked up her scent faster than his brain had acknowledged her presence. Once he realized she was there, his tail lazily wagged behind his massive frame. Wide and deep paws pressed into the ground as he took his time walking through the nearby wall of shrubbery. Thankfully, the bushes he went through didn't cling to his fur, but merely moved with his frame as he walked into them. To him, it felt like his pelt was being groomed by smooth fingers.
He broke through the shrubbery with a silent stance, not making much noise except for his breathing and the greenery moving back into place. Blue eyes caught hold of Song's small frame and he took in how the moon created an aura around her. Soft smile appeared, but silently faded as he realized that she was out on her own. "I thought Orchid said it was best to rest rather than walk...I never took you for one to go against medical advice."

speech.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 12:50 PM

It would take no time to watch as Garthinaw would reveal himself from the dense vegetation, she'd find herself giving him a sweet smile as his massive frame emerged. He was quiet for such a large wolf, but Song was an experienced mother, she knew what silent stalking was and exactly how to listen for it. She had some mischievous babies, she didn't mind all the practice. For the first time during her trip though she would find herself missing them. Still, she was here now and Garth was good company. He would return her smile, but as he realized what she'd decided to do it would fall as he tried to scold her. She would just chuckle at his words, "I'm fine Garth, my wounds itched and I needed to soothe them before I went crazy." She would shuffle a bit closer, having enjoyed his presence since he had helped heroically save her from the bear.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 01:08 PM

Garth raised a black eyebrow as he watched Song approach him. He noticed how she slightly limped on her hurt side, making him want to heal them and cease her itching agony. However, such thoughts were not meant for their reality, and so he ignored the desire and just shook his head. Song was a full-bodied wolf and a stubborn one when she wanted to be, but sometimes it didn't help that Garth still saw her as the damsel in distress when they had first met.
All he could do was snort before replying. "Any kind of boundaries set for a patient are foreboding, no matter what." A memory of Dezui remaining at home with their first set of twins flashed in his mind. He remembered how crazy she had felt after being cooped up for a long period of time. "I wouldn't want you to go mad, though...not when you have so much potential to hold onto your head." He slipped another smile as he watched her approaching form. Silvery-outlined paws pressed into the ground slowly as he continued to take his time getting to her. Large shoulders rolled back and around with each step, showing off the bristling white and gray underfur of his scruff.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 02:22 PM

It was sweet of him to be so concerned over her, and she wouldn't ignore the kind gesture. Having a stranger that was so concerned for her had certainly done wonders to warm her since the death of Descant. She would try not to show how much her hips were still bothering her, but a limp was still visible. She was a healer, she knew her boundaries, and she was doing quite well. He couldn't argue with her stir crazy-ness though. She had gone from running a pack to setting all day in the den, most of the time she would have Vi for company, but she wanted out. So through the pain she would let herself slowly enjoy the fern gully in moon light. At night, when most of the pack was not mulling about the territories. "I left my family because I thought I might lose it in Ludicael." her voice was kind of quiet, but since she'd been gone a strength had returned to it. Maybe she could thank the recent run in with death for that. She needed a swift kick in the rear. "How much have I told you about myself, pre-bear?" She wondered if he held any interest in her story.
The more time she spent in his presence the more curious she had become of him and his pas life. Obviously he held a courageous heart to want to get into a life and death struggle with a bear and a lion. She would wince slightly as she let her haunches coil beneath her delicate body. Contorting her legs would cause a bit of pain in the still healing wounds. Song would let him close the rest of the distance. She was curious how close he would choose to sit.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 02:48 PM

Song kept her voice low as she spoke of what she had done before meeting Garth. She had been a part of Ludicael, another pack that was unfamiliar to the black male. He hadn't explored as much as he had intended, for he only knew about Glaciem and Covari. Both had been shown to him by gorgeous women and he would find it uncanny if all the other packs in Ala were run by such wolves. However, his mind was focused on the gorgeous specimen in front of him and that was all that mattered.
Garth cocked his head to the side as he listened to her question. She hadn't revealed anything to him about her past before. This was a door of golden opportunity that wouldn't show itself again; it didn't show itself to him often, anyway. Slowly, he returned his head to its proper alignment and with glacier eyes meeting her blue and golds, he answered. "Not much at all, actually. I was wondering what you were doing so far out in the wild, upon our first meeting." He watched how she winced at moving to sit on her haunches and he wordlessly searched the nearby bushes to find an aloe bush. Pulling the leaves apart from the branches, he delicately held them in his mouth as he walked back towards her.
Garth lowered the herbs to the ground beside Song and he bravely took a couple of steps to be a few inches in front of her before reclining to his massive haunches. If she began to show signs of aching or itching, he planned to take care of them. "What was Song like before the one I met?" He softly asked, ears turned forward for her words.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 04:16 PM

They truly were just like strangers, she felt like she owed him at least her story after he'd helped save her life. He was a pleasant being, obviously curious about what she had to say, and she enjoyed being with someone who didn't know every detail about her. He would confess to how much he know, as she though practically nothing. A shy smile would cross her features as he moved to grab at an aloe plant. He must have seen the not so well hid sign of pain. He would move his massive form to stand before her, only inches from her bodice. She would feel his breath upon her as he asked, "Much different from the Song you see now," She'd say quietly, they were so close there was little need to talk loud. The intimacy a softened voice created would aid in the atmosphere around them. "She was very dependent on her family. Her mate and her children. She was a pack alpha you know." She would start, allowing him a peek into her perfect life. "But her husband left her, her best friend died, and her parents took over her pack. Her youngest son died.." She would need to slow down and take in a deep breath, it was still hard to talk about her child's death. "So she went out to enjoy a vacation, and got mauled by a bear. That's where you come in." She'd manage to smile after she recovered from talk of Descant.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 04:34 PM

His attention was only for her, and on her it remained. Song explained all that had happened in her life before they had met, making the male's eyes soften in their mirth. She had lost those important and close to her -- husband, BFF, and son -- and then went and got mauled by a bear. Garth wondered how her lithe frame had handled all of the drama and emotional toll that came from such events.
Snowy framed ears remained perked as he took in the story that Song had unfolded in front of him. Finally, after swallowing a small lump in his throat, he spoke. "That Song, huh? She has definitely been through hell and back, but has come through the fire with only proud scars to bear." His large, black tail swept around him to curl lazily around his large, front paws. "We go through trials that we may not understand, but they make us stronger...even if we don't realize it." Thoughts of Dezui rose in his mind and he tried to push them away. He didn't like thinking of his ex-wife and the pain that came with her memory.
Black paws kneaded the ground thoughtlessly, making his imprints bigger than before. "At least now, Song will be able to enjoy her vacation more. I mean, she is in a tropical forest with a handsome man like myself, right?" He softly chuckled, showing the pearly canines that he took good care of throughout the day. All the while they had talked, his voice had remained soft, as if he was afraid to wake someone important.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 05:20 PM

He would find himself slightly emotional she would see, mirroring her own exterior, his lyrics bringing words of wisdom that she knew all to well. She had to be strong to get through life, if she were weak she would have perished long ago. He would knead the ground, with excitement or nervousness Song couldn't tell but he would go on, mentioning the fact that it was just the two of them in the lush forest. "It's rather beautiful out, and the company is quite fine. I just need some coconut milk to complete my evening." She wanted to forget about the past for the night, and she wanted to enjoy herself for the first time in a long time.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 05:55 PM

Garthinaw was relieved to not have to answer questions about his past. Things from those days were best left buried, for if he dug them up, he was sure to feel the aches and pains of wolves past. Instead, she voiced her contentedness of the night and her company. If he was lesser of a man, Garth would have blushed, but alas, he only felt a mark of pink on his chest.
When she mentioned coconut milk, he softly chuckled, making his chest vibrate from the laugh. "I think I can help out with that," he chided before rising from his large haunches. Shaking his pelt free of dirt from the ground, he took a few steps towards and around Song's left in the direction of the nearest coconut tree. Before he did, however, Garth did something bold. The male lowered his head towards Song's healing scars and gracefully licked them with a tender touch. He saw Song's haunch quiver and a hidden smile remained on his lips before he walked off to find his prize.
His body disappeared and he quickly found himself imagining things with the white woman. Garth shook his head and proceeded to push his large frame towards the nearest coconut gathering place. He had just met Song only two weeks ago! How could he be thinking of things like that? Then again, he was a man and she was one of the sweetest wolves he had laid eyes on...Lord, have mercy! He reached down to sweep up a coconut that was close to breaking in two and turned to make it back to Song.
Once he reappeared, his frame was more guarded, tenderly stepping beside her to move in front of her again. He lowered the coconut to the ground, where it hit the dirt with a dull thud. It easily fell apart into two pieces, milk shining in the moonlight between Song's front paws. Garth softly smiled, eyes watching her with an unreadable expression. "Drink up," he suggested, pearly whites showing again.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 06:23 PM

She found it easy to get along with him, he was polite and easy company. He held a mysterious attractiveness that he wouldn't let her forget. She would mention coconut milk offhand and the brute would chuckle, "I think I can help out with that," He would move then, rising to all four of his paws gracefully. She would think nothing of his close proximity as he strode past, but as his tongue would caress her wounds her gaze would lock onto his devious features. He would elicit a feeling in her that she hadn't experienced since before Cherokee disappeared. He was making it hard to ignore her heat.
She would feel her cheeks grow warm as he disappeared once again into the dense jungle. She would try to relax, but he'd left her with that prickly heated feeling. Now she didn't have to worry so much about ignoring her wounds, only controlling her desires would be the task. Her heartbeat had quickened and she thought about how far she could coax her wounded hips to go.
He would suddenly return, traveling up her side once more only to perfectly drop a coconut at her feet. She'd gasp as the liquid was revealed, a giggling following afterwards. "There's two halves aren't there? Wont you join me for a drink?" Her voice, still low, would hold a tone of desire within it. In parts for him to drink from the coconut cup, but mostly for him to drink from her cup. She couldn't believe the thoughts she was thinking.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 06:36 PM

The electricity in the air was becoming more obvious with each tender moment shared between the two. Garth wasn't going to voice it, since it was just the two of them and it would probably be an awkward conversation to have. He hadn't been with a woman in so long...he forgot what it actually felt like! This, of course, remained hidden in his mind.
Her giggle made him give a double take before she invited him for a drink. His head hung low and he moved towards the two cups, noting that both held the same amount of milk. "Hmmmm....why not?" he huskily asked, knowing that the question didn't have to be answered. Slowly, he lowered his head towards his cup and began to drink. The taste was delicious and sweet, like a honeysuckle off the vine. Before he knew it, he felt like he was in heaven.
-FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER-

Garth's mind was beginning to feel fuzzy, but after taking in a few deep breaths, he could see and think better. A warm feeling was running through his body, making him want to dance on his two hind legs. Instead, he looked over at Song with a warm smile and blinked a few times before softly saying, "You look so beautiful right now...sooo beautiful..." He raised his head to meet hers and then leaned over to gently lick her right cheek. "Enough to eat, grrrr." He chuckled softly, blue eyes looking at hers as he leaned his head to the side, hoping that she would say something in return.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 07:04 PM

It would take little convincing to have him join her, his head lowering to drink next to her. She'd feel the corners of her mouth draw up as she watched him out of her brilliant blue eye. The sweet liquid would touch her tongue, and she'd find it hard to quit drinking until the last drop was gone. The milk had tasted so goo she would start gnawing on the white flesh while not even realizing the inebriation coming over her until garth said something fifteen minutes later.
--
She felt an added warmth all over her body, the tingling she'd felt earlier was now intensified. Garth's close proximity would want to draw her focus in completely, she had to fight with herself to not become completely ensnared by him. His brilliant gaze would fall on her though, and as though she could feel his eyes she would look at him from under a shy gaze. "You look so beautiful" She knew that her blushing skin would show through her white fur as he complimented her, meekly she would bat her eyelashes giggling at his kiss. He'd pull back and she'd meet his silly gaze, "You stole a taste twice! Why are you teasing me so?"

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 07:11 PM

She would giggle and Garth couldn't help but chuckle shortly afterward. Her question made his eyes widen and he said in hushed surprise, "I didn't know I wasn't being fair. I ammmm so sorry!" He blinked a couple of times with perked ears as he grinned again, handsome form being hit by the moon above them. "To answer your question, it's only because I want...to..."
His eyes looked like plates as he realized what he revealed. Garth slowly cleared his throat and slightly saved himself by asking, "But...if you don't want me to tease you, I can either stop...or I don't have to keep teasing you and just..." His mind tried to work as he whispered, "give you something that makes teasing look small..." His eyes closed as he waited with bated, sweet breath for Song's response.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 07:27 PM

He was obvioulsy having the same effect from the coconut milk, she'd finally come to the realization that they'd been fermented. Still even though she knew her mind was being clouded she wasn't about ready to stop. She would give caution to the wind and let herself get swept up in Garthinaw's words. As the moon's light illuminated them he would reveal his true intentions, "I want...to..." Her eyes would reflect his own in surprise, learning quite boldly that he felt it to. She hoped that it was just the enticing scent she carried now, but really because he wanted her. Though the season would goad her on, she knew that she was gaining affections for him that she hadn't previously considered. Those words were not even the cherry on top, he'd go on, telling her he could stop or make good on his teasing.
She'd really turn red then, eyes widening as she took him in. Worries and consequences were not anywhere near her mind ash she nudges her body forward, her chest lightly coming in contact with Garth's own. She hide her seductive gaze under flickering eyelashes, becoming more and more excited about this idea. Her heart would race as tiny shivers ran over her skin. "You should certainly try," her lyrics an eager whisper.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 07:44 PM

Garthinaw

Song didn't hesitate to move towards him, resting her chest against his. His eyes blinked a few times as he heard the green light slip from her lips. Garth's body trembled with excitement as he felt the energy from the surrounding air and the effects of the milk swirl into a combination. Words did not have to be said at that moment, for all he could think about was what he wanted to do.
Garth was secretly eager to know that Song was eager for him as he was for her. It felt good to be needed, to be wanted, despite knowing that he had endured the same feelings from someone years before. A gentle sigh escaped his lips as he rose from where he stood, making his forty-two inches seem larger than they were. A warm smile appeared on his lips as he moved his head towards hers, grazing her cheek with his. Salmon pink tongue snuck out to plant small kisses across her jawline before gracefully moving down her neck. He nuzzled the tender places from the top to her collar bone, where he rested his nose temporarily before moving on.
His massive paws stepped over the forgotten coconut halves as he took his time nuzzling and nipping at her spine. Tail lazily swept behind him as he got to her abdomen. His teeth nipped at the fur along its baseline before he reached her hind leg. There he nuzzled the curves that stood out so much, before tenderly licking the scars that were still healing on her flank. His touch became more gentle as he finally reached her tail. Before he went any further, he softly asked, "Should I still try?"

speech.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 08:35 PM

Her heart would catch in her throat and the breaths she took would become short as she let him push her over the edge of the waterfall. There was no going back as she gave him permission, even if her senses returned she didn't think she'd even want him to stop. He would sigh quietly as his massive frame stood above her. She'd smile excitedly with him, leaning into the slow soft touch of his nuzzles and kisses. Her breath would be taken as he traveled over her slender body, she was dwarfed by him. It was thrilling the feeling of his soft touch, she would hold back from reciprocation for now, just allowing him the pleasure of knowing how much she enjoyed his touch.
She would find she couldn't hold in the delighted squeal as he moved past her shoulders and nibbled at her delicate spine. Her pleasure obvious in the way her skin trembled wherever his nuzzles were placed. She would suck in a breath as his tongue traced along her massive wounds, she would flinch but found the pain to be even more alluring. Still he would continue, pausing only shortly, "Should I still try?" She would feel all of her will power crumble as she let herself give in completely to him. A needy whine would be vocalized as an answer, Her ears falling back as a pleading look was flashed over her pale shoulder. She'd never felt that she had needed anyone so much as she needed Garth that very moment. Cherokee completely forgotten she let herself fall into Garthinaw's full possession.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 08:47 PM
ooc: Mature content. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

His answer was a whine given by the white wolf's tender lips and he couldn't help but smile. His grin was filled with a silent need of want and greed, but he was given another green light as he moved down to playfully nibble at her tail. Softly, he tugged on her banner before he moving back up to her hind quarters.
He bravely moved beneath it, finding the spot he was looking for. Tongue slipped out, light kisses planted around them before he worked on it for a minute or two. Perked ears listened for any sounds that came from Song as he continued, not wanting to stop now that he was on a roll. After softly nibbling, Garth pulled back and gingerly ran his tongue over it before pulling back. He was more than ready to do what he had been thinking of for so long...he only hoped he wasn't too intoxicated to not handle it.
Garth's massive form moved around to stand behind Song's small form. Large mitts cradled the ground beneath them until he stood upon his hind legs and front paws curled around Song's hind flanks. He made sure to avoid the scars all together as he leaned forward to lick the fur around her ears before tenderly gripping her scruff. As he descended, he softly growled as he moved into position. Without another word, one powerful thrust made them join.-Fade black-

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 09:18 PM

With his gentle touch he would easily send her fuzzy mind into a state of ecstasy, she would respond to every movement he made, trembling and whining until he would finally pull away. She would feel herself protesting, but would be quieted as she felt his weight upon her back. He was careful of her wounds, she would hear him growl eagerly and with no other warning she'd feel him take her breath away.
--fade--
She'd never felt like that before. The fluid way he'd moved her was unbelievable, and as they parted she found herself regretting the end. Obviously though as her legs collapsed beneath her, she was too exhausted to continue on. Panting her bi colored gaze would look to Garth's features, hoping he would curl next next to her and enjoy the remainder of the night together. She wasn't sure how she'd feel about herself if he was just out to have a good time and after he'd gotten what he wanted he'd leave. She'd smile shyly, praying she wouldn't get turned down.

Speech