gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
05-14-2018, 12:02 PM
I'm looking for plots for this guy! Rogdar has been having a lot of fun in a distant land, earning a reputation as a brigand, a con artist, and a carouser although it's doubtful his reputation would have followed him to Boreas and Auster. I don't want to rush into him meeting up with his brother or mother although I am interested in him finding a long term friend/lover he can travel with, at the moment it doesn't really seem like there are any packs he would really fit into between his sarcasm and rebellious nature but if there are any bands in the making I'd like to see what's being planned and see if he'll fit in.

Rogdar is bisexual but tends to be flighty and noncommital with females, with males relationships he'll likely start out as platonic but become closer to them as their relationship develops.

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
05-14-2018, 12:29 PM
Darya will be 1 in Winter, she's shy but a more out going friend could probably help her come out of her shell more. She loves exploring but wouldn't be a constant travel companion as she's gonna hover around wherever most of her family is situated rn.

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
05-14-2018, 02:10 PM
I have a couple kids Dominika is a year old almost and she is a little more withdrawn and submissive(somewhat). She's recently had scars added to her face, by her grandfather.

I also have Arwen, who's mute and iskras adoptive daughter. She's outgoing and enjoys bugging others.

There's also Argus, she's actually both genders but is more girl than boy. She's blind and has been a runaway for almost a year. She's also super tiny and a healer with a nack for putting up with just about anything.

Last but not least is Belua. She's an Asmodeus, which says alot but she is the most laid back of them.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-14-2018, 07:26 PM
I have Ferrous, who is about Rogdar's age. She grew up lost boy style with her siblings so she's a bit..uncouth to say the least xD Ferrous is a bit of a grifter too. I don't have any plots to offer (although I'm open to most suggestions) but I thought they might hit it off.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Rogdar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
05-14-2018, 07:47 PM
@Lolaf Rogdar isn't really interested in being in one place for too long, but I wouldn't mind them having a thread together
@Asena you're welcome to throw into that thread too if you want

@Laz I'd love to have a thread where these two meet, Rogdar isn't exactly a stranger to foul language and rude behavior, he might break her heart though

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
05-14-2018, 08:02 PM
You know I'd offer up viper here but with her most likely being force-claimed it's not really available right now. Perhaps a thing for the future, you can always let me in for the juicy plot stuff ;3

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
05-15-2018, 06:05 PM
Pumpkin is quite shy, but once she gets to known him i bet they would hit it off! She has a little basket too, lol.