ardent

Plot with a Blind Dude

Mercurius

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2018, 06:33 PM
This is Mercury. He is kind of a dick, but also a badass. He needs friends, enemies, people to underestimate him, and people for him to crush on.

Also, babies for him to adopt.

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
05-26-2018, 07:52 PM
I think he and Kai might be interesting, if nothing else? :D

Mercurius

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2018, 08:07 PM
ohballs I still need to get a Helios post up for Kai

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
05-26-2018, 08:25 PM
He and Gabriel could be blind buddies together? Also my sad boi really needs threads that are with wolves who aren't blood relatives xD so I'm down for just a plain ole thread if nothing else!

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Mercurius

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2018, 09:36 PM
yaaaasssss

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-26-2018, 10:58 PM
Maggie! She's friendly and playful and totally totally cool taking any abuse hurled her way

Mercurius

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Aww, he'd love a buddy to get all of his jokes! (He is, despite all appearances, far too kind of a person to abuse someone. BUT PLAYFUL PRACTICAL JOKES? Now, theres a thing he could get behind...)

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
05-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Pumpkin is a really shy wolf, but when she can tell someone has no ill intentions she warms up to someone pretty fast. So she could be his adoptive daughter? She also carries around a basket.

Alis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-29-2018, 04:34 PM
If you're 8nterested I'd be down for another thread with him and Alis. I feel like they could be amusing .

I also have Iskra and Razi who can always use threads. Echo might be fun too... I have a lot of chars who need attention so whatever catches your interest xD

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-21-2018, 12:25 AM
If your still interested in plots, would you want to thread Riva with him? :)