size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-28-2018, 04:17 PM
New pack life had, so far, proven uneventful. Archon decided to survey the surrounding areas. Though it was winter, Archon's massive frame moved steadily through the snow, leaving a deep path behind him. If Abaven was a healing based pack, then surely by Spring things would be kicking up.

Maybe.

He kind of hoped.

Archon had begun to think of ways to integrate himself into a pack. He wondered if he should seek out a wolf from another pack to ask about how to integrate himself better. Maybe if he was better at looking at things from a personal level, he could manage, but as someone who devoted himself to study, Archon could only see the many possibilities and outcomes from a logical point of view. He thought of which dialogue options would garner the best responses, but wolves were somewhat unpredictable and sometimes logic simply didn't apply.

Archon sighed. He wished God had some advice for him at this moment.

Landon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
05-28-2018, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2018, 04:51 PM by Landon.)

Winter had arrived and Landon still had not found anyone who could tell him where his relatives were. He was beginning to think that perhaps they had left this land, and he could understand why. This area was dreadfully boring, at least from his own experiences. At least with winter, Landon would be more comfortable; his heavy coat keeping his body at a perfect temperature. Large pads allowed him to glide across the snow with ease, where he happened upon the lake. Emerald eyes scanned the area, looking for his next meal or something interesting to occupy his time in this dreadful place. That's when his gaze settled on a figure in the distance. Another wolf it seemed, and so he moved to approach the figure.

Once a few yards away, he gave out a deep woof to alert him of his presence before he continued. He shook his fur of the snow before he spoke. "Well howdy there stranger, great weather today, wouldn't ya say?" He spoke smoothly before he plopped down, hoping to engage a conversation with this male in order to ask about the other Ancoras. Perhaps it was rude of him to assume he could sit with the stranger, but wolves were generally pretty good about that kind of stuff right? Besides, the man looked like he could use someone to talk to by the expression on his face.

"Speech"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-28-2018, 07:52 PM
Another male barked out to Archon. Archon turned to acknowledge the other while he trotted up and plopped down with a casual greeting. Archon nodded slowly, not taking his eyes off the other.

"I would say so," Archon replied simply. He wasn't sure if it was totally the correct response, but Archon didn't have a ton of experience with casual wolves. Judging by his scent, this male was a loner. That was no help.

"Have you ever been in a pack?" Archon asked simply. He wasn't sure if this male had been or if he would be any help at all, but if God had brought this male to Archon, then perhaps he could be of some help.

Drakan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
06-01-2018, 11:44 AM

Winter was by no means a challenge for the warrior. Having grown up in the mountains where snow was frequent throughout the seasons, it only felt natural. His thick coat made him built for this sort of weather. Drakan's black-stained body stood out in the ivory dust- There was no chance in stealth. It was good that he wasn't in need of it, however, as the male was simply on a stroll about the surrounding lands of the Ruina territory. Ahead he could glimpse a lake coated in frost, but that isn't what peaked his interest. The tufts of fur where his ears would have been shifted atop of his skull. Voices.

Large, snow-shoe paws assisted in halting in his tracks suddenly, while he remained in the upper layers of the snow. Warm eyes scanned the area, but he quickly located the sources. Who are they? Drakan questioned himself, paws carrying himself into rotating towards their direction and making his approach upon them. His posture remained neutral, as the situation did not seem to require aggression. With head held high and his chest strongly protruding out, he came within speaking distance of the other two. Coming to a pause in his approach, seeking to keep a healthy distance just in case, he looked them over. Were these two pack mates or forbidden lovers? Drakan wondered as he remained there in silence.

"Speech." Thoughts.

[Image: HL1CWJV.png][Image: bqjzbYg.png]
Ilithyia is welcome in all his threads regardless of the tag.

Landon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
06-03-2018, 07:42 AM

The stranger agreed that the weather was good, which made him chuckle a bit. He was asking about the weather... having a cliche conversation with a complete stranger. The golden male was concern that this encounter would not deem prosperous in either entertaining him or helping him in his search for the Ancoras. But then the other male asked if he was a part of a pack, and that struck him as interesting. On his long list of average questions to ask someone, whether or not they were in a pack was pretty far down the list. He shifted his paws, a little unsure on how he should answer the question. "I suppose when I was younger, yes. It's been a few years though." He had some memories of being in his families pack, but not very much and it didn't last very long. Perhaps that was why he was searching for them again; so he could relive those days and see what they were all about.

"I'm actually looking for them now. Do you happen to know any Ancoras around here?" He figure just to throw it out there now, since they were on the topic of packs. His ear twitch as he heard the crunch of snow, signaling someone was approaching them. Lime eyes watched as another wolf approached them, but stayed rather quiet. He shrugged it off though, there wasn't any obvious signs of a threat, and he figured that maybe this guy was friends with the other male. Either way, he simply nodded his head in recognition of the other mans presence. "How about you? The name Ancora mean anything to you?" His task of finding the family he had lost was becoming increasingly difficult. When he first arrived into this land he thought he would bump into one of them at every turn; Ancoras were great at multiplying. Yet here he was, still hunting for them seasons later, wondering where the hell they went and why they were hiding from him.

"Speech"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-04-2018, 10:56 AM
The male mentioned that when he was younger, he had been in a pack. That was still no help. Archon had half the mind to dismiss himself, but the wolf asked if he knew any Ancoras. Archon shook his head, "I can't say that I do, I'm afraid."

Really, he didn't know many families here, still being new to the lands. There was a lot to learn about mortals even still. He couldn't say that the family bond was unusual, however. Even his family shared a fondness of one another- a type of bond that he initially thought belonged only to those with godly blood. He soon found that mortals shared this same feeling with their families- or at least something similar.

The golden wolf turned his attention to another brute that had approached. Archon dipped his head lightly to the newcomer, but remained silent. Did he know any Ancoras?

Drakan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
06-06-2018, 11:11 AM

Male shifted his gaze from male to male as each of them spoke in regards to either a pack or a family line. What exactly did he stumble upon? It all seemed pretty low energy, though. "I have been in, or around, quite a few packs in my years." Drakan stated to the duo, not entirely addressing either of them. "I have not yet met anyone of the Ancora family, to my knowledge. There is a chance one may carry or even know of the name within the pack I've recently become a part of- Ruina."

It was after his lengthy response that the male became unnervingly aware of his 'tusks' protruding from his mouth. It was one reason why he disliked conversing so much, but it was more of a cosmetic annoyance than his general lack of desire to interact with others. Drakan's darker-toned tongue kissed at his black lips, drawing them back to their original position which covered his abnormal teeth.

"Speech." Thoughts.

Landon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
06-23-2018, 11:59 AM

OOC: Ah! So sorry for the wait! It slipped my list!

Ah, so he didn't know his family members... well that was a shame. He turned to the other stranger, and stared wide eyed at his large teeth sticking out from his lips as he spoke. It was a strange sight, teeth poking out from behind his lips, yet all Landon could think of is how to use them in a fight, or hunting. Would they help deliver a blow or would they snap if yank away suddenly? He was intrigued and tilted his head slightly when he moved to pull his lip back over them. It was a shame he didn't know his family, but his pack sounded interesting enough, especially if they shared the same features as him. "Do the other members of your pack share your.... features?" How else was he suppose to ask? Hey, anyone else in your family got those weird teeth of yours? That would just be plain rude, right?

"Speech"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-23-2018, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2018, 03:42 PM by Archon.)
The dark male spoke of a pack called Ruina. Although Archon wasn't so interested in this Ancora family, he was significantly interested in the packs in the surrounding area. Ruina was right on the borders of Abaven. Archon couldn't help but wonder what kind of pack they were. Perhaps Archon could use their proximity to the benefit of both packs. He made a mental note to investigate later.

The brown male piped up about the other's tusks. Archon shot him a quick look, "Have all your pack mates shared your coat or your eyes?" he criticized. "Perhaps his family, but you assume his pack as well?"

Archon's eyes glided back to the dark man, "Whatever gifts God has bestowed upon you are between you and him. You have no need to be ashamed, nor any obligation to explain yourself to us."

Archon distanced himself by looking into the distance. Cattails and other aquatic plants sprung from the lake ahead. Archon thought about the herbs there and if they had any medicinal properties. He wondered what kind of fish resided in the lake and if they would make for an easy dinner.

Drakan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
06-26-2018, 11:27 AM

Drakan's gaze fell upon the brown male as he questioned if others carried his unique traits. A singular upper lip curled back in distaste, flashing his pearly whites towards the boy. He pondered for a moment if he should even make motion to respond to the rude remark. Ear holes heard the other male speak up, which caused him to roll his head and lower his lip as he turned to look at the more experienced one. God? Tch.. There was that mentioning of religion again. Would Elias teach him of these gods after his blood oath ceremony? He was skeptical of any existence of higher beings and would need to experience this personally to become a believer.

"To my knowledge, I am the only one to carry this 'gift'. I no longer have a family to call my blood." Drakan's tongue ran across his lips as he continued on, "I have nothing aside from my pack, I will live and die for them. I am not ashamed of who I am. I am Drakan. I am Ruina." His muscles tensed, the thick coat about his neck bristling out as he stood strong before the two males. Those brilliantly orange eyes of his migrated from one male to the other, scanning for any hostile movements.

"Speech." Thoughts.