Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
05-29-2018, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2018, 10:47 AM by Tealah.)
Well, fucking finally. He'd meandered his way out of the battlefield after having obtained himself a couple of fights, the damned snowstorm finally clearing enough for him to stop wandering in circles. In fact, he was downright pleased to find himself on the border of a pack, because it meant he WASN'T still wandering around the same boundary-less land over and over and fucking over. He eyed the invisible boundary line and snorted, raising his head higher and prancing over to it.

Now, whatever would they do if he... just so happened to take a piss on their border marker? The Xanilov laughed aloud at the thought, a deep, booming sound that echoed back to him from the mountains in a VERY pleasing way. Ohhh he DID so like the sound of his own voice. Too bad there was a pack here. Demyan would very much enjoy wandering these little hills and shouting just to hear his voice bounce back at him. The mountain climbing would certainly keep him toned, though... he glanced down his body with a critical eye... though he'd been quite careful to keep his trim figure once he'd separated from his goody-goody brothers, so there wasn't a great deal of toning needed. His fur rippled in satisfaction.

A devilish smirk slipped onto his features, and Demyan sidled closer to the border, and he began tracing inappropriate pictures in the snow, waiting to see if a border patrol would show up so he could amuse himself taunting them. He didn't cross the border, just moved up very, very close. Not that he would turn down a fight, but he didn't feel the need to take on a whole pack at once just now so it would behoove him not to give them an excuse to call in reinforcements.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sin

Famous
05-29-2018, 10:39 AM

Perimeter checks were a daily part of the Apollyon's duties, though it had been neglected recently to make time for his bear cave discoveries. Now that he was back, he was making up for it quite dramatically.. running two rounds along the border just by himself alone, he knew Dimitri and others were doing the same. He felt confident that they were secure, that Zuriel, his daughters, and the Lambs were all secure up in the mountains... but the number of visitors they had lately told him that the security he felt could be stripped from their pack at any moment if they were not diligent in their duties.

He heard laughter in the mountains and quickened his pace, attempting to close the distance between himself and the culprit as quickly as possible. What he saw intrigued him, the wolf seemed to be pushing snow around.. was he mad? Elias had his fair share of encounters with mad wolves. He growled out to the male as he would attempt to stop himself merely four feet away from him.

"How daring of you to sit at our borders and not announce yourself.." he growled, his eyes narrowing as his mantle began to prickle slightly. He didn't know what this man was up to, but he did not like it. He may not have crossed their borders yet, but the fact that he was laughing and doing whatever it was at their gates left him with an unwelcoming feeling growing within him. The Apollyon lifted his skull, releasing a call for any other males in the area to come join him. An example would be made of this man if his attitude didn't quickly change, and the way he locked his stare on him all throughout that call for reinforcements hopefully told the stranger of this.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Demyan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
05-29-2018, 11:06 AM
A voice that wasn't his and therefore he wouldn't have wanted to hear bouncing back at them from the mountains piped up from in front of Demyan's doodles, and the dark Xanilov glanced up. The size of the pack wolf and the howl that boomed out from him to echo around them (yep, not nearly as lovely and melodic as Demyan's own croon would be, nope) had Demyan giving the beast his most charming smile over the border, one that he distinctly (and incorrectly) remembered would convince his mother and later his sisters to believe his full and complete innocence in any act. "Yes, I thought so. How daring to sit on a border and NOT call for anyone was exactly what I was thinking to myself just now." He laughed, a low chuckle deep in his chest, then continued in a nonchalant stream-of-consciousness babble. "More daring than calling for backup for one wolf on the other side of your border I'd guess, but oh what do I know, I'm just a lowly loner." Settling back on his haunches, he lifted his paws, making a soothing gesture. "Hey, hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure you had your reasons, being a big smart alpha and all. I'm sure I wouldn't understand. Anywho, your border needed redecorating. I thought I'd lend a paw and do it for you." He gestured grandly to the various lewd images scrawled messily in the snow.

Vale I

Loner
The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Morgay
05-30-2018, 10:08 PM

Vale had been spending his morning conversing with Miach, one of Elias' sons. The same son that had been ordered to stand guard while he was healing. Beast was using this time wisely, trying to get information about his brother Kane. Though, he hadn't gotten far into the conversation before he heard Elias' call. It was one he hadn't heard in a while, he smirked before looking over to see Miach had heard it too. He pushed himself off of the ground quickly, deciding to lead the way to his leader and friend. His conversation with the boy would simply have to be continued another time. Carefully, he navigated their way through the terrain, watching for any dips in the earth that may interrupt their journey. Once he approached the source of the call, he was quite surprised to see another male in their presence.

The stranger sat before them at the edge of their border, seemingly pointing out some filthy images he'd scribbled in the snow. Brow dot raised as he looked to Elias for some sort of explanation. Beast narrowed his gaze on the stranger and adjusted his stance, taking on a more defensive pose. Large paws spread wide and his head hung low, he expected Miach to follow behind, the young male seemed eager for his father's approval. Now was the time to earn that. "You called?"

"Talk."

Disclaimer: Vale is unpredictable and could have violent outbursts.

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Karabearrr
05-30-2018, 10:20 PM

Miach was interrupted by his father's call, which he'd recognized almost immediately. Man's ears perked and his eye widened, looking to Vale only to see that he too knew who it was. It had been a while since he's seen his father around the pack territory. However, it was only natural, with the pack having just started out, surely his father had business to tend to. Vale took the lead, but Miach was hot on his trail, not missing a beat as the brute before him traveled with a quickness he didn't expect. Then again, he'd been healing for quite some time now, there was no doubt in his mind the man was back in proper shape. As they approached, he too noticed the stranger. At first, he figured this was simply someone looking to join the ranks, but then he realized his father might not have called for something like that.

He noted Vale's change in stance and approached his father from the opposite side of the brute, in a way they could have come off as Elias' bodyguards. Both preparing themselves for a fight on either side of him, hopefully, this was enough to convince the other male into a change in attitude. Three against one? Those were not great odds for a loner.

Walk, "Talk" Think