TAKE SOME SOLACE IN THESE WORDS

Lilith

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Lilith

The night, one of those times she wished she could blend in, but alas, she will never blend, half of her melted into the night, taking her thoughts with it, only this showing was her eye, a soft mixture of blues and purples that would absorb the sun. Where as her other half wasn't so kind, a white as pure as snow no matter the season would stand out in the darkness like a sore dewclaw, cursing her genetics she shook it off, water poured from the heavens like the tears of many gods and took with it her bad mood.

With these tears came mud, mud that would bring her melancholy mood out the door. A smirk crossed the halved woman as she jumped in the murky substance, splashing t everywhere, rolling around she covered herself in the stuff and smile as she stood. Though small, she was fierce and the gaze that came from behind these muddied features was darkness incarnate, as thunder boomed, so did her warriors heart, tonight was the night for a mood like this. Flopping back onto her stomach she splashed more of this stuff, thickening her fur with it, her bad mood gone once again with the feel of the rain.

Lilith tilted her head to the sky, closing her eyes and feeling the water rush over her, a new feeling to the angsty one year old, a sense of clarity fell over her, her brain which was normally buzzing with emotions that she wasn't exactly sure where to sort them, what piles went where, for now, it was just her and the mud.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-16-2014, 09:14 PM

Esti, the princess, was happy. Everyone was playing nice, though the girl had her doubts about Winter, he, too, seemed to be playing nice for now. For once, the girl was alone. Dusk, Titania, and Winter seemed to be elsewhere. Esti couldn't say she minded a whole lot. Somehow, in the mix of having a real kingdom, Esti had lost her imaginary one. The Willows whispered and bowed to her, but when she turned around, the imaginary faces, her fans, her followers were gone. Was this a punishment, or just a part of growing up?

Esti only cared for a second, a splashing noise made it's way to the girl's ears, trumping even the rain. Esti's ears perked, water droplets flinging off their tips. She walked through the night until she found the source of the sound. To her surprise, it was what looked like half a wolf. She would watch as the other seemed to disappear and reappear. How was that possible? With a bit of squinting, Esti thought she could make out the outline of the wolf when it vanished. Was this magic or an actual wolf?

The girl stepped towards the half-wolf, letting out a curious bark. How would the other react? If it were a real wolf, would it take kindly to the company, or violently, like the storm overhead?

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Lilith

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Lilith

She had this sense of swagger in her step and when the rain washed away the mud, when she let it, she was a statue, a symbol of grace and strength. Lilith was strong for her size, 24 inches and built like a miniature horse she had a bold frame that could take a tackle and don't forget the sexy grin her held behind blue eyes, centers a bursting of violet, lilac flowers growing in those aquatic orbs.

The only magic that made her dance in the shadows was genetics, she had to thank her mother for that one, Stamping an ash dipped paw into the mud she splashed and smirked before a faint scent wafted through the raindrops, barely anything, and she lifted her head to stare at the white princess, observing she watched her, a black streak flying down her spine to her tail tip, covering an ear, she was cursed with the markings of never blending.

She just stared, then she took a few careful steps towards her, cautious paw steps, she stopped and sat, dipping her head at the female with a small smile, the mood she was in was decent and decided to take things in a careful directions today. Oi, 'chu doin' gurl? S'rainin bobcats and coyotes out heyuh.... She spoke to her, a half and half colored tail thumping the wet ground with a small amount of gusto.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-16-2014, 11:09 PM

The wolf was definitely a wolf. The girl was covered in mud as where Esti was covered in rain- total opposites. The other sat, and began to speak. A smile quickly grew on Esti's maw. What a great way of speaking! This girl was how Esti imagined herself if she wasn't a princess. Esti tossed her head, "Tha's right, isn't it?" she laughed, the water flinging off her tips and fur. It was raining pretty hard, Esti knew, but she hadn't been out for a while alone.

"I'm gettin' out from princessing duty! You?" her language fell into her lazy manner, like she used with her brother. Esti's tail swayed around her ankles a moment before she finally decided to sit. The rain rolled down her face and Esti occasionally licked around her lips and nose so she could breath, "Esti- Princess Kigu. You?"

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Lilith

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Lilith

Me? I'm... Trying to be something other then who i was, Existing... Wait princessing duty? She questioned before the woman introduced herself as princess Esti, Nice to meet you princess... I am a skill warrior... They call me Lilith... She bowed to her, her head dipping low to the woman, In exchange for my servitude m'lady... Will you shelter me? I mam a good wolf and would bring no trouble into your borders... She began to explain before sitting her halved body before the lady.

I can hunt, I am a skilled warrior so I can offer protective services, I can fish, skin, build... I have many traits I can bring, Being out here on my own is lonely and boring i promise to do well M'lady... She finished explaining, hoping she had a goo cause holding up, she would do her bits and pieces and she hoped to hold steady next to the princess, show her all the trouble they could get into, but she would take what she could get.