size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
06-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Running from the flash, headed straight into the blast

Evening was falling across the dusty ridge. The air was humid and sticky and an ill wind bore the scent of storms that were building on the horizon. Ashiel was examining a peculiar fossil about the size of his paw. It was dark, shiny and looked like a strange horseshoe crab. He had plans he needed to see to and he knew it. He should be preparing a lesson for those in Razi's new pack. He also needed fire. He'd had visions of a purification ritual with which to welcome Razi's new young fulling in the the fallen gods embrace. The trick was how to find it. His eyes watched the lightning dancing across the sky in the distance.  How many steps lay between genius and folly?

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-18-2018, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2018, 03:37 PM by Archon.)

Archon felt the urge to return to the original lands his family inhabited. Though he would have only a short time to visit, the journey was long. He didn't want to be far from Abaven for an extended period, but he craved just a taste of the strong familial lines he held.

It didn't take him long to find Ashiel by scent. The climate here was so different from the climate in Abaven. Without hesitation, Archon called out, "Ashiel, where does God lead you today?"

Ashiel looked like he was deep in thought. Archon came up to him, but kept a respectful distance. His presence fell into silence as he waited for Ashiel to speak. It was always possible to be rejected by family. Although strong, some fell into mental traps and illnesses that Archon couldn't understand. He had always respected Ashiel, however, and hoped the man would let him stay for whatever he was planning.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
07-21-2018, 08:29 PM
Running from the flash, headed straight into the blast

Ashiel moved carefully adjacent to the storms. The brutality of the dry season would turn the land into kindling just ripe for a fire but the storm in and of itself was dangerous and if it set off a wild fire then how would he get the flames without…. He stood silently, no, he didn't need the fire. He needed the aftermath. He needed the ashes. The remnants of life burnt pure and consumed. Ashiel was about to settle down to watch the show when a scent on the winds alerted him to the rival of Archon, one of his many cousins. He didn't know the older man particularly well but he nodded in greeting as the other approached.

Archon spoke and Ashiel cocked his head to the side. "I do hope you mean the Fallen god." He chuckled. There were many gods but none so great as theirs. Though, there were times he wondered what the Fallen god's true name was. Surely if he was their ancestor he had a name along the lines of 'Amon' or 'Malleus'. Either way it was probably lost to time and if anyone knew it it was likely only Amon. "I'd hate to think another has ensnared your heart." He spoke in playful jest. Ashiel could not conceive of any of their family ever swaying from their beliefs, their religion. It simply could not happen. "As for where the Fallen god leads me, he is ever elusive but I have had visions I've managed to clarify through my mother to… well, some degree. I need ash." A crack of thunder rolled across the plains. Ashiel's gaze turned briefly to the storm before turning back to Archon. "I spoke with Malleus and we'd like to hold an official naming ceremony for Razi's pups as well as Kaine's. To bless them and welcome them into the family. We are still working out the finer points of the ceremony. My mother, as I'm sure you know, is difficult to pin down. I don't suppose you happen to know what time of day such ceremonies are held? Does it matter?"

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.