Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-02-2018, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 05:54 AM by Leviathan.)

The stress levels of the demon were high lately. The dealing with the rest of his family, especially the younger siblings of his, it was paying a toll on him. He was mainly here for Mammon, otherwise he wouldn't be here at all. Dealing with Sam was something else. Leviathan really didn't give him the credit he deserved for anything, and being one of the men he didn't take up his responsibilities for everyone. He did what he could get away with doing and moving day by day. Pulling his own weight mostly and didn't care much for what the rest of them thought.

The winter had grown nearly unbearable, but his thick coat and adaptability to the cold that he seemed to be born with, it wasn't too bad. He came to the Geyser's which he had done often lately. Just to sit by and feel the warmth of the ongoing burst of the water. It was definitely relaxing especially living up north and at this time of year. His irritation would drown out here and he could go back like a fresh start.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Rakki

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Rakki was tired, hungry and bored. He was walking a long time now and noticed that he placed his hind legs in the pawprints of his front ones. "Even longer and I might go crazy" he said while he let himself fall into a place that seemed comfortable, but he only managed to lie still for a few seconds before he moved to lie even more comfortable. The sun shone on his face and it was almost warm. He imagined summer, when the snow would melt and a warm sun would be common. As he opened his eyes he watched the geysers, secretly hoping that a bird would fly there when it erupted. Of course that never happened. After a while he noticed another male sitting at some distance and he was a bit embarassed that he didn't notice him earlier. He must have been really tired. The other male seemed to enjoy himself. He watched for a couple of minutes and then, too lazy to get up, he said loudly: "Hi there! What are you here for?"

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-07-2018, 03:40 PM

As Levi closed his eyes and relaxed, he would be interrupted by the sound of a stranger which at first his ears would just flick in the direction of the voice but soon after he would lazily open his eyes to squint over at the tiny male. Rolling his eyes he would rise to approach the man, his face obviously annoyed but he wasn't up for a fight today.

"Why don't you get out of here, Midge." He stood from a good distance away, throwing his chin up as if to shoo him out. "Looks like you crawled into the wrong parts." Leviathan was anything but nice, and wouldn't hesitate to show otherwise. He didn't like the company of others, especially that of a weaselly little boy that had no business being in the vicinity of him. Of course, this wasn't any knid of pack territory and almost any other wolf would have welcomed the stranger without any trouble. Too bad Levi wasn't one of those wolves.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Rakki

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-08-2018, 12:01 PM
He cursed himself. The other wolf obviously didnt like him and he could understand that. He should have pulled his lazy butt out of the snow and greet him properly. It was obvious he wasn't welcome here, but that only made it more attractive to stay. "Is this your territory or something?" he said. "In that case, you're pretty bad at it. Didn't smell anything." To make his point more obvious, he pointed his nose to the sky and sniffed. Now he had probably angered him even more, but he didn't care about it. Wolf wasn't nice to him, he wasn't nice to wolf. He still laid down and wasn't planning to get up. He wasn't planning to jump after him like a pup, so if they did not want to yell at each other, the other wolf had to come to him. He let his head rest on a rock, but stayed staring at the wolf. "At least tell me your name!"

Kataraménos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-08-2018, 05:39 PM

The cambion walked proudly, tail lifted over his spine. Chin lifted and eyes narrowed. Belli's ripped and husky voice said through his own mind, "Look! There are wolves, let's go! You know you want too..." Belli teased, his voice mocking Kataraménos's own feelings. He growled lowly, hackles raised. He lowered his chin and walked over, his nostrils flared. He snorted, why did they stand on his home. He stomped showing his displeasure. Yes, he may not have marked it so there was a border, but this was his home and he didn't like any stranger's on his lands!

He was here long enough to hear the older man, speak and he didn't like what he said. Though it may have been directed at the other smaller boy, around his mortal age. He was still going to hiss out his own curse, "The fuck, your one to talk! Just waltzing around someones home, like it's your kingdom!?" he growled. Teeth bared, this wolf was getting on his nerves. He cantered to his right and shifted to face away from the smaller boy, so he stood in front of the older man if allowed.

Kataraménos

"Voice" || "Belli"

Is it bad if I cut myself just to bleed

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-10-2018, 05:53 AM

Leviathan rolled his eyes to the first remark, this wasn't his territory as he was suggesting, so he wouldn't go around marking it. Luckily he didn't think himself godly. But he did think himself superior. He debated whether or not to to give this rotten boy a name, but before he could some other ignorant yearling would come nearly crashing into his face.

Levi stood tall and unafraid, the male not making him even flinch. His eyes squinted with a glaze of challenge, "If you didn't happen to hear," He slightly rose his nose with a couple twitches in and out as the other boy had done, "This land belongs to no one." Which was all true even though Levi suggested the smaller male to leave. He wasn't planing on fighting even at all today, but the brute in front of him was making it hard to resist the urge to bash his muzzle in.

"I have been coming here for weeks, months even, and you are just now noticing a so called intruder? Not very observant of you." He gave a look to the young man behind, seeing him as a more desirable wolf for not getting into his face, "I guess he will have to deserve a punishment too? That's too bad." His voice held little concern, and was all an act. But honestly he wouldn't attack the smaller brute now because he hadn't planned on it from the beginning.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Rakki

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-10-2018, 06:23 AM
Another wolf came walking by. First, he was relieved that there came a normal wolf into this weird conversation, but soon it became clear that was false hope. He walked towards them with raised hackles and tail. A bit scared, he stood up quickly and raised his tail, but not higher than his back, so he would not provoke the dominant male. Lucky for him, the male wasn't interested in him, as he acted like he did not exist and threatened the other male. He also claimed that this was his home. Weird, if this was their home, and they valued it so much, that they hadn't already figured it out with each other. He didn't know any of the males, but they both seemed like they wouldn't leave before the other did and he feared a fight. He could just run away. Neither of the males seemed interested in him and they would probably let him go. But instead he walked forward a few passes and said: "Let's not fight over this, I'm sure we can figure it out." Probably the most stupid thing he has ever done. Everything in him said not to give them any reason to go after him, and maybe now they were both angry at him. He noticed that he had lowered his tail, so he raised it again and attempted not to move his ears constantly. Maybe he should just step back now.

Kataraménos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-10-2018, 10:33 PM

The cambion just rolled his eyes, no need to lesson to this man. Though the demon child, wanted to teach the old dude a lesson he just growled lowly. He twitched his ear in response to the little guy's voice, he slightly wanted to say I was protecting you and my home. He just kept his mouth shut, and stepped back, he looked at the older guy once more and thought on it a little. "You know you want to, just fight him." sung Belli's husky demonic voice, though it was soothing to Kataraménos, others would probably freak if they could hear his demon guides voice. Belli I have no urge to hurt this man. For all, he is a mortal, and he is correct I should mark my home. he responded to the voice in his mind, though silent to the world. "Yes, I should mark my lands. Though I am yet to think, usually with my old home others would keep track of, other wolves scent's that mingle in this air and has a stronger strength to it. They would assume someone lived here, and I usually wait till I have seen one wolf here multiple times in a row." he might not have seen the man before, but he had noticed his scent around here before. He guessed he should mark his territory/home. So he walked over to a rocked lifted his leg, without a care in the fucking world and pissed. He set his leg back to the ground but made sure to keep it from touching, the stream of piss that trailed from the rock. "Is that better?" he hissed, venom dripping from his tone.

Kataraménos

"Voice" || "Belli"

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-11-2018, 09:19 AM

Only his demonic grin would stare back at the young brute as he walked over to the rock and pissed on it. His previous statement boring him to high hell until he actually did something.

Ignoring the pleas of the small male, he would walk past him to go close to the so called "King" of this land. Looking first at Rakki, then to Kata, Leviathan would bring in, "Well, actually, look at how old you are and look at how old I am. I've been coming here much longer than you have therefor, I can claim it for myself if you think the loners can happen to just claim lands as they please." Putting his chin up high, he would go ahead and lift his own leg to mark the same rock, eyes staring dead at the young man with contempt. "There, much better."

Once he finished he would look back to Rakki, "Come on Midge, who do you think is more superior than the who." His voice was somewhat friendly as he held that grin to his maw. Hopefully he'd pick the right side, it'd be a shame if he didn't. But Levi wasn't at all interested in attacking the tiny boy, he didn't happen to challenge him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Rakki

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-12-2018, 06:02 AM
They both pissed on the same rock. He wondered if they had done that if he hadn't pointed it out and was amazed that they actually listened to him. But the younger wolf's excuse sounded crappy. He couldn't be much older than him and he claimed that he had a home before this, and then lived here for months? He used to admire him a bit, how he said what he wanted and moved for no one. But now he started to see him like a wolf like him, who just tried to find his place in the world. He couldn't understand how the older male could stay so calm. But then he was asked to join a side. Why? Was he the judge who could decide who claimed this lands? Was he a weapon now? Suddenly his mind was clouded with anger, and he became extremely self-centered and thought about all the mistakes the other wolves made, while he was the only one who did things right! He raised his tail much higher than appropiate and growled. He ran to the rock that was already dripping, and pissed on it. He was still growling, but slowly he got his mind back and grinned. "Your pee smells."

Kataraménos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 06:42 PM

The cambion looked to the smaller boy, he gave a soft shake of his head. And then looked back at the man, yes he may have came here before him. Yes, he may have came here quite a few times, but this is were Kataraménos lived, choose to live and belonged. He growled lowly, then he pissed on his fucking rock.  "Okay fuck it! You wanna play it this way? Okay, I'll play!" he hissed, spit glided out of his maw.

Were challege for domenice begins

He narrowed his eyes and aligned his tail with his spine and his head copied the motion. Legs spread evenly and bent slightly at the knee, ears rolled back and pinned to his crown. Nail's bite into the earth to aid his traction. He lowered his center of gravity and tucked his tail to protect his underbelly. His hackles raised, along his neck and spine. He then tucked his chin to protect his throat. Shoulders rolled scruff bunched to protect his vitals. Charred lips pulled back to reveal a bright red tongue and gleaming white teeth. He gave a growl, as he tried to close the small distance between them if the man allowed. He would then try and ram his chest into the other man's chest hoping to knock the wind out of him, and if it did hit they most likely would end up with mild bruising. He would then try and take a few steps to his own right and thrust his upper body, up and he would then aim to hit the man in the windpipe with the point of his shoulder, hoping to make him chock and maybe even leave mild bruising. At the same time his jaw would snap open and he would try and bite the man on the upper portion of his neck, his upper jaw seeking to find a solid hold on the mans left side of his upper  neck and his lower jaw seeking to get a solid hold of the mans lower right portion of his neck if the attack landed it would hopefully leave moderate, wounds.

Kataraménos vs Leviathan for Dominance!
1/? rounds
Height: 36"
Build: Heavy

Kataraménos

"Voice" || "Belli"

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 07:59 PM

Don't cry like a bitch
When you feel the pain

Leviathan would be so amused as the small male stood and approached them, he would walk a little closer to Kata to give Rakki some space to piss on the rock too. "Well, would you look at that!" a big old smile across his face, "Looks like we taught 'em something!" and just as he went to turn towards to the male, he was being attacked.

Immediately, he would jump to the right, the front half of his body nearly completely in the air, and he would be struck on his left shoulder which wouldn't do much since he moved out of the way. Wanting to directly face his opponent, he then tried to plant all four of his paws onto the ground, digging his claws into the earth and flagging his tail straight out to keep upcoming balance. His hackles raised instinctively, his neck scrunching and chin tucked to protect the thin and sensitive skin there. All his muscles were tense in hopes to keep his ground. And of course his eyes narrowed so that they could be protected from teeth or claws. The yearling wasn't as built as Leviathan, even though Kata was heavy like himself, he would still be more agile than Levi.

Kata's shoulder (Aiming for his throat) would then strike Levi's chest and slightly knock the wind out of him and leave some mild bruising but he was quick to recover from that and move on. Kata's bite attempt would prove successful behind Levi's left ear and would produce moderate puncture wounds.

Levi's mind was set on crippling the boy's front left paw to teach him a lesson, but he knew he would need it in between his teeth in order to do that and with Kata latched on his neck, he wouldn't be able to reach there yet.

So Levi, with pure adrenaline pushing through his veins, would try to rip his own neck out of Kata's jaws in order to attempt a bite to the back of Kata's left leg, his top teeth aiming behind the elbow and bottom teeth to the front of his leg. Meanwhile, Levi wanted to keep his balance mostly on his front right leg and attempt to pick up his left leg in order to pull behind Kata's front right leg out from under him and knock him down to get some advantage.

Walk "Talk" Think

Leviathan vs Kataramenos for Maim (Crippling of front left paw)

Round: 1 | 2 | 3

OOC: Since this wasn't stated to prier, Leviathan was standing to the right side of Kata with the rock in between them (About 5 feet away if that's okay with bear)

Rakki is allowed to join if he wants though I read he doesn't like to fight. You can read the fighting rules Leyna if this is something you would like to do, otherwise sit back and enjoy ^^ There is a 3 day limit to reply per round

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Kataraménos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 10:23 PM
(06-12-2018, 06:42 PM)Kataraménos Wrote:

The cambion growled as his attacks didn't meet there attended targets, though they all did hit the man in some way he was still irritated. When the man got out of his grip, he would then rear. His tail would flag out, and he lifted his front limbs. As he lifted his legs the man was able to manage a cut along his left leg right above the ankle. Adrenaline pulsed through him, he would then pin his ears to his crown, eyes narrowed and his two limbs spread and weight spread among them evenly. Tail flagged out for much needed balance, and nails bite into the earth. His lips pulled back into a snarl, and he tucked his chin. He would then go in to attack, he would aim to put his left front limb around the mans lower right neck, and would then try to put his right front limb around the man's lower left neck. In an attempt to pull him closer, in a type of hug. He would try and use his speed against the man he would try and pull Leviathan neck into his own lower body. He would then try and lower his self so he was just above Leviathan, he would then try and bite onto his ear and pull. He wanted to leave his ear with a long wound, and tear off the tip of his ear if everything went right. He would then push off the ground, hoping to leave about five feet between them.

2/3 rounds

Kataraménos

"Voice" || "Belli"

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-14-2018, 03:29 PM

Don't cry like a bitch
When you feel the pain

Levi was able to pull himself out of the grip, major tears showing themselves in blood behind his left ear and also the side of his throat area. Kata would rear, which was a bad move on his part as he exposed his chest and underbelly. Levi wouldn't think twice before going straight forward to aim a bite to the bottom right of Kata's rib cage, nearly the center of his entire body. Levi's head and front half of his body were slightly twisted to the right in order to achieve such a hold (His bottom jaw would be on Kata's belly area and pushing up and around the ribcage while his top teeth would be hitting the outside of Kata's ribcage, This is kind of a hard angle to explain xD). Kata was now on top of Levi, his chest connected to Levi's right shoulder with his paws draped over his withers. He favored the opposite side of Kata's body now since when he reared, Levi fell to the right side since he was initially trying to grab Kata's right paw with his own left one. He did however think twice whether or not to attack his genitals, that may have been too much of a punishment, but it was certainly a surprise that Levi would actually think and concern his actions against the male.

His ears tucked as he moved his face forward, his eyes remained narrowed, and now his tail tucked so it wouldn't be exposed or easy to grab. His legs were spread evenly and bent as he was trying to push his back against Kata so he wouldn't be defenseless under his weight and fall. Levi's right paw was raised slightly due to being at the twisting angle. All other paws dug into the soil to keep traction and not be able to be pushed so easily.

Walk "Talk" Think

Leviathan vs Kataramenos for (Crippling of front left paw)

Round:1 |  2 | 3

OOC:

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Kataraménos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-14-2018, 05:27 PM

The cambion growled as the other man turned and tried to get a bite on his underbelly, he lifted his leg and aimed to hit Leviathan's head with his paw. In an effort to shut his mouth, literally and maybe even make him bite his tongue (counter?). He growled as the man fell, though he was in a more vulnerable position, Leviathan wasn't making this easy. But the warrior had been trained to battle. Because he yearned to protect his sister, that was. So he was taught to fight, and even became one of the elite fighters of his pack. So he had learned to attack like this, but it wouldn't be easy. He would twist his head to his right and aim a bite to the Leviathan's neck. His top jaw would aim to get a tight grip neck to Leviathan's neck right where the top of his skull connected with his head next to his ear. His lower jaw aimed to hit right under his jawline. If this hit it would leave severe wounds. He would then lift his front left paw and aim to pin Leviathan's head under it.

3/3 rounds
OOC: After your post, we can have this judged! Good luck!

Kataraménos

"Voice" || "Belli"

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-14-2018, 08:08 PM

Don't cry like a bitch
When you feel the pain

His head was struck, causing him to snap his jaws shut and look to see what his opponent was doing, though his tongue wasn't bit since it was coiled back in his throat (points off for that missed defense xD) Levi was able to back away from his opponent giving them both a fresh start for attacks (Am I allowed to do this when powerplay has happened? I don't know. ("As the man fell")) Levi's defenses lined back up if they still weren't intact. His ears pinned, eyes narrowed, hackles raised. His neck scrunched yet again along with a tucked chin as he awaited the move of his opponent. His body moved to align with Kata's movement, making sure he didn't stand still for him to make an easy attack.

Kata would go to aim at the bloody (Left) side of Leviathan's neck, making him yelp angrily as the teeth hit already fresh wounds but it wouldn't make him give up now. He knew he had to finish this. Levi would try his best to get his own jaws on the left side of Kata's neck to grab a hold of his scruff just in the front of the shoulder blade with a fierce lashing if he grabbed it. Every move he made was piercing pain, wounds on top of wounds that sure didn't feel the greatest. For his next move, Levi would lift his front paws off the ground, and attempt to wrap them around the outside of both Kata's front paws and pull in order to bring him down onto the ground and get him into a vulnerable position for his over all goal.

Walk "Talk" Think

Leviathan vs Kataramenos for Maim (Crippling of front left paw)

Round: 1 | 2 | 3

OOC: I was trying to work on my clarity so I'm hoping I have improved on that in this thread!

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-01-2018, 06:28 PM

And the winner is...

Leviathan! Due to Kataraménos' player being banned, the fight ends in Leviathan's favor. As this is a win and not a default, Leviathan can claim the full 15 points as he has bested someone of equal skill.