size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
06-05-2018, 09:01 AM

OOC: Liquid timing to where the pups are old enough to come out of the den

She was hoping the heat would start to die down soon. Birthing in this was even worse than just sitting, so perhaps she was glad that was over and done with. It wasn't easy carrying the heathens as the temperatures grew and she wished there were a way for her to plan differently. Her heat season was autumn so there wasn't much of a choice at least down on the southern continent.

She arose from her den as it was particularly her duty to care for the children while Kaine started his own duties again. Even though he was much more suited for taking care of them, Agria insisted that she stay and actually do some mothering stuff. Kaine was always eager to return, and sometimes even too early and not fully completing his duty of scouting for the day. The longer he was out, the more chance he had to meet with an outsider or to find a new discovery. But he was so excited to come home and see the little brats that he wasn't gone too long.

As she started to exit the den, her two tiny sons would come between her paws and she would just continue forward as if they weren't even there, but also as if she were used to them catching and tripping her. Remembering Malleus' words, she would see her sons as prodigies and would take care to keep them well and healthy. But sadly, this meant she didn't see them as her own blood nor did she truly care for them in a way a mother should. That was what Kaine was for, luckily.

She sat a few feet from the den, the children scurrying away from her rump only to return onto each side of her, both sitting themselves and looking up at her and back out in the bushes and vines to see what she would do next.

Walk "Talk" Think

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-05-2018, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 07:53 PM by Serene.)
Serene Validis

Serene was still getting use to the weather, let alone the new territory, and on top of that there was trying to learn how to be in a pack and who exactly were her friends and who were foes. It was a lot to learn in such a short amount of time, but Malleus promised he would help teach her and the fawn woman believed him. Why wouldn't she? Since the very beginning Alpha Malleus had done nothing but be truthful to her, and kind, and very generous in the most recent events. But she was still too eager to learn, to anxious to wait around for him to return from his Alpha duties, attending to more important matters than babysitting silly little Serene. So she had decided to venture out on her own, being sure to stay within what boundaries she could identify. She would expand in a circular motion, trying to understand how the territory moved and what landmarks she could use to find her way back home.

This area was tricky, much like the mangrove she had grown up next to; the vines in this place were thick and ever so devouring, taunting Serene with the challenge of finding her way around. It was certainly different from her home in the Weeping Wood. Which had her thoughts traveling back to Branch Wreckage, who had taken up residents in her homeland, with the intentions of creating a pack. He was very nice to Serene, and she considered him a close friend of hers. Did joining this pack mean she couldn't go see him anymore? Surely that wouldn't be the case. Branch was a collector of rare and exclusive herbs, if anything, she could visit him on a business trip for sure. Tangled up in her thoughts, Serene didn't realize she was on the edge of someone's home until she finally looked up to see a stunningly beautiful rose woman, sitting before her den, with two adorable pups beside her. Immediately, Serene back away, completely embarrassed by her actions. "Oh, my apologies ma'am. I didn't mean to intrude."

"Speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
06-05-2018, 08:54 PM

The two pups would cower and fall closer to their mother as a strange woman came out from the brush, but Agria herself would just easily turn towards her without a worry in the world, "Oh, please, no intrusion here." She spoke with a nearly wicked grin which just happened to be her usual. "We all live here so I don't expect much privacy."

She could sense the girl was a newer addition and also not an Abraxas. The scent of Malleus mainly on her than the pack yet, so she wouldn't go to be alarmed or anything. But she did happen to remember Kaine telling her the purpose of women from out of the family. It was mainly to reproduce and set in the new line of Abraxas, or so she understood. Luckily she took a liking to Kaine before anyone else could snatch her up, snatching not so much in the nicest way. But if the woman didn't know, Agria wouldn't press it. It wasn't her duty to tell faes of potential danger nor did she care. She'd find out or find someone worth caring for like Agria to Kaine.

Agria would push her brown hued son towards the woman, if anything to get him away from herself. Besides, most ladies liked puppies right? Agria didn't, not even her own. Meph would hesitate at first to the stranger but Kefka would follow quickly after making the two a strong pair. They approached to sniff the woman with a quick wag of their tails before turning back to their mother. They were barely learning to speak so it was best not to go farther than here. The only issue Agria could possibly have is this woman taking one of them between her teeth and running off with them. Though she wouldn't really care other than the fact that it would crush Kaine's heart.

Walk "Talk" Think

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Serene Validis

She was surprised that the mother wasn't angry with her, nor did she seem in the slightest bit worried that a stranger was so close to her young. When Serene's amber gaze settled on the tiny puffs of fur, her heart nearly jumped straight out of her chest. As if their mother wasn't stunning enough with her magenta hues and delicate markings, the pups that cowered behind her were breath taking. One who resembled much of his mother's design, and the other, she could only assume would take after the sire figure. Realizing she had been staring, with a rather alarming, longing look on her face, the fawn woman quickly tore her gaze from the young and back to their mother. "I'm still trying to figure out this place, where everyone lives, where to go, that sort of thing..." her words faded as she watched the mother nudge her young away from her, and towards Serene. It was strange, she thought, that a woman would be so trusting to a stranger, but maybe that was the standard in a pack.

The blonde female stood still as the tiny creatures came to approach her, the smile on her face beginning to grow once more. The two were a precious pair, one following after the other, coming with such innocent expressions. "Hello little ones," she would coo, looking up to their mother for permission before she would lean her head down to their level, her tail swaying softly behind her as her body was enveloped with joy. "My name is Serene, and who might you be?" She didn't know if they could speak or not, so she would lift her gaze back to their mother, wondering if she would be willing to answer for them. Seeing these young souls reminded Serene of how she got here in the first place, and how she would soon have to find a male to please the Gods. They were growing more and more impatient with her, as was the obvious sign when they pushed Daemon into her path. But thankfully, they seemed to have given her more time to find the right mate, as she settles into this new home. But her season was coming soon, and she didn't know anyone besides Malleus, this woman, and her lovely sons.

"Speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
06-11-2018, 09:45 AM

The two pups would return back to their mother with short wagged tails and would go to sit and look up at the other woman with smiles. She seemed to be a lot more "friendly" than their mother but instinct was instinct. "This one here," She picked up her paw and pointed towards the boy who resembled her, "Is Kefka." And then she pointed above the russet one, "And this one is Mephistopheles, save it for their father." She joked with a grin herself.

She did try to examine the way the beautiful woman was with the babies, maybe she could study it so that she could impress Kaine or even Malleus with being actually motherly and loving her children. "I'm Agria by the way. You are Serene?" She questioned to make sure she heard right. "I can tell you're pretty new, I haven't been here too long myself. But I came here to join my... mate." That was weird. Oddly she never really thought of Kaine as her mate, even though she was greatly devoted to him and even had these children with him. She hadn't met many of the other pack wolves so perhaps that's what it was. Actually saying it out loud was something different.

Walk "Talk" Think

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-17-2018, 10:34 AM
Serene Validis

Amber eyes would travel where the mother pointed, committing their names to her memory. Kefka, Mephistopheles. Phew, that was a mouth full, but she was sure there was a nickname somewhere in there. Nevertheless, they were beautiful names, and somehow fit them perfectly from what she could see. "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you." She would grin at the pair before her ears perked and eyes flashed back to their mother upon hearing another name. Agria was her name, yet another one to store away for later recollection. "It's wonderful to meet you, Agria. Yes, Serene, that's right." She would nod her head, happy that someone here knew her name, knew she existed at the very least. She would hope that one day she knew everyone, and everyone knew her, but at the rate things were going so far, that seemed like years away.

Hearing that miss Agria wasn't born here surprised her, and upon hearing that she had joined this pack with her mate, who she would assume was the sire of her pups, made her smile warmly. It was a beautiful gesture, to follow her mate to his homeland, to his family. The fawn woman could only imagine how scary that must've been, as she was in a similar boat, but at least the magenta woman had a lover by her side to comfort her. Serene had no one... yet. "I hope to be fortunate enough to meet him one day. What is his name, if I may ask?" That way if she was ever to run into him by chance, she would know who he was. Amber eyes glanced back down at the young ones, her tail wagging softly. She wanted nothing more than to play with them, to run around laughing with them. It was her own desires she was showing; to have pups of her own, a loving mate, a perfect life. Agria had everything she wanted, and Serene was happy for her, but sad she did not have it as well.  

"Speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
06-25-2018, 08:06 PM

"Kaine." She replied softly though not really seeming interested in talking about him. Her eyes down to her sons, she would go to poke at them and they followed each other back in the den. Luckily they were well behaved for now, once they got a little older they'd be more like little devils. Agria's little devils forever of course. "I'm assuming he's lived here all his life? I don't know. I don't know much of the pack history. I'm just kind of here." Her bright optics coming back to the woman, "He's Abraxas as our the two boys. I'm just well, Agria." She may have seem like she was irritated by the thought but that was not the case at all. Maybe it was her new-found responsibilities or something. Now she had something holding her down and making her be mature which is how she felt ever since she found out about the pregnancy.

"Your markings are quite remarkable, do you come from anywhere yourself?" Which may have been an odd question because if Serene asked Agria she wouldn't have much to say. None the less, she wouldn't refuse to answer her. She didn't have anything to hide after all.

Walk "Talk" Think

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-06-2018, 06:13 PM

Serene Validis

Hearing the woman speak of her mate was... odd. Even if her mother never spoke of Serene's father, she'd imagine if the lovers were true mates, her eyes would light up more. She would know more about him. But Agria didn't seem all to keen about taking about Kane. Actually, she sounded almost angry about her position here. That was very strange to the fawn woman. Even if her mate was Abraxas, doesn't that make her an Abraxas too? As mates? Maybe she was mistaken, maybe they mated differently here, but at least that was her understanding of it. When two wolves mate, they become a pair, together as one. So if Kane and his sons were Abraxas, why was Agria, in her own words, just Agria? "Pardon me for asking, perhaps my knowledge of mating is skewed, but if you and Kane are mates, and your sons are Abraxas, doesn't that make you an Abraxas as well?"

Serene nearly blushed as Agria complemented on her markings, but she didn't know quite how to answer the question. Nevertheless, she tried. "I come from the north, born and raised in the lands known as the Weeping Wood." That seemed like too simple of an answer, but it was all she had. Serene didn't live anywhere but there until the past year. She glanced to her own side, where her brown hued markings stood out in comparison of her fawn coloring. "Markings run in my family I guess, same as the bright hues you and your son bare." It was kind of remarkable that wolves could bare such wonderful colors and astonishing markings, how nature could be so breathtakingly diverse in every way.

"Speech"

<