gems
size
build
player
06-06-2018, 07:07 PM

Xander
My parents sayed to rip out "MY VOCIAL CORDS"
But that only gave me a scar
Xander walked over the terrain softly, his face had been battered. After losing that fight, he became very secretive but lately he didn't care who sole him. It was his turn to show the world, how much stronger he had gotten. Though he also learned to tone down his flirtatous wild, beast inside. What had brought him out of hiding the most was wanting, to have friends. He took a deep sigh, under the protection of the trees he, was safe from the snow. But the chill was still there.

Alexandria flew ahead silently, then took a sharp turn and glided down and landed on Xander's shoulder. She looked at him, and said "Can't we just go to the pack's borders, and howl? Well, you howl well, I get mice?"she asked, with a dramatic flap of her wings. Xander stopped and growled lowly, "Life is more complex than that Alexandria. I wish it wasn't but it is." Alexandria huffed and flew off. He just narrowed his eyes and grumbled.

Xander continued on his way, still irritated with Alexandria. Sometimes she was the worst, but he still loved her. After all, he was raised with her as his best friend. She always watched out for him, like if he was her own brother. But even when they fought, they came back with an even stronger friendship. He smiled to himself and sighed.

Suddenly a scent waffled into the air, his nostrils flared. He planted his paws down and stopped. He lifted his crown, audits perked towards the scent trail. Curious he began to follow the scent trail. Paws silently hit the ground, even though a small layer of snow was on the ground he was still agile. And he didn't want to disturb any of the wildlife around here, though he still made a crunch here or there. He was mostly silent. As he looked up he caught sight of a smaller femme build, coated in a pretty brown. He let out a low bark so she could know he was there, as he walked up he then stepped in front of her if she allowed. "Hello, are you alright?" he asked softly.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
06-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Sparrow needed to escape. Recently it felt like she couldn't even breathe in the pack. She wasn't really sure what she was doing anymore. The overall feeling of being lost at this point in her life was overwhelming. She didn't feel like interacting with anyone in the pack. After all, she had let them down, right?

With Brandr and Corentine gone, Sparrow wasn't sure who would stand by her anymore. Everyone she had gotten close to had peeled away one after another. She couldn't blame Lillianna for this.

This time it was all her.

Did the pack need her? Would they even notice her absence? Everyone seemed to hint at her doing things she enjoyed, but she wasn't even sure what she enjoyed anymore. How could she find out while she was still desperately trying to hold Abaven together? Archon seemed like a more capable leader, although he was arguably in the evil Abraxas party.

Sparrow mulled over the problems until she heard a low bark. A male approached and walked in front of her, asking if he was alright. Sparrow offered him a soft smile, "Tell me, define 'alright' and I'll tell you if I am."

Xander

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2018, 08:40 PM

Xander
My parents sayed to rip out "MY VOCIAL CORDS"
But that only gave me a scar
The woman gave a smile, when she told him to define the definiton of alright, he knew right then something was wrong. "That's all I needed to hear, somethings wrong!" he cooed, "Would you like to tell me about it, maybe i could help?" he asked softly. Stepping back and sitting down, he looked back at the woman. "But first lets intorduce, ourselves i'm Xander." he bowed his cranial. "Whats your name, miss?" he asked softly. He flicked his ear, tail thumped aginast the ground softly. This may be a long story, and he was ready for it.