ardent

[Torin]The sky is awake, so I'm awake! So I must play!

Naeva

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jewell
06-11-2018, 02:25 PM
The girl was close to a year old and snow was gathered in huge piles everywhere. She was bounding through the snow with enthusiasm of a pup freshly weaned. One pile she'd leap into, then another she'd run through. It was fun and she was giggling. The sun had went down almost an hour ago and the air was crisp and chilly. It was also starting to lightly snow. That meant she could have alot more fun tomorrow.

The child wasn't about to stop either. She bounded and leaped into another snow pile. She stopped there with another bout of giggles, her head popping up out of the pile. She was covered and snow clumped up on her fur. It weighed down her ears so they flopped.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-24-2018, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 10:51 PM by Torin.)

Torin was drawn by the light giggling of a pup, though she was near a year old. He approached his niece; a soft smile just barely pulling at his lips as she frolicked. She was covered in snow and he couldn't help but chuckle.

Torin settled onto his haunches, watching as the pup played. He was close enough that when he spoke he didn't need to raise his voice much to be heard. "Looks like fun." He commented, nodding in the direction of the snow drifts his niece had just bowled through. He had some concerns about the quietest of his nieces; it was a different concern than the one he held for Blaise but it was concern none the less.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3