Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-16-2018, 01:15 AM
Now that she wasn't as busy in the canyon she'd eventually made her way to the Risen Empire's borders. It took a while, there were a few detours along the way to poke around unexplored lands, but she'd finally made it now. The cathedral was lovely as ever, though looking a bit crispier than when she'd last seen it. Perhaps she should have trailed her way around to the creek so she could enjoy the cool water there. Oh well, she wasn't here for her own comfort, this was a more serious visit.

Howling for Malleus, she settled herself on the border in the largest patch of shade she could find. She could almost definitely have entered already, but sticking around after her chat wasn't really on the agenda unless necessary. May as well just stick to the border so she could depart easily. While she waited, Razi had a little bit of time to think. She'd not spent much time with this particular nephew of hers, so speaking with him would be interesting. He'd mostly seen her as the family member who hung at the fringes of meetings and stuck to herself as far as Razi could really recall. Head tilted at an angle and body shifted to a more comfortable position as she contemplated how he might react to her sudden rise to power.

Now there was a thought. Razi herself still wasn't entirely sure what she herself felt about taking on this position of leadership. Honestly she tried not to think about what a change it was an instead sought to focus on what kind of leader she wanted to be. Seemed to make it easier to process, anyway. Maybe she was just avoiding processing it. Whatever works, right?
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
06-16-2018, 08:09 PM
Malleus had learned about the change in leadership from Ashiel, so when Razi's howl for him rose over the cathedral he wasn't terribly surprised. While he didn't know the reason for her visit, it made sense for them to get together and touch bases after a leadership change. It was good to know they were still on the same page and that they still shared the same goals. He didn't know much about Razi, but he expected her to hold the same Abraxas ideals as he did. In execution they could very well be different, but the bones, he expected, would be the same.

"Razi," he boomed warmly as he approached, "I heard you've taken control of Eclipse. Congratulations." He was sad to see Ashiel give the position up, but their god worked in mysterious ways. Everything was to His benefit and this change in leadership was no different.

He regarded her curiously. "What brings you to Risen?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2018, 10:16 PM
"It's good to see you Malleus," she replied with a cordial dip of her head. He was quite prompt in his arrival which was much appreciated.

"Thank you," she began, shifting to a more comfortable position before continuing, "I suppose because of my ascent to the rank of Empress. I wanted to touch base and ensure we are both aware of the states of both Empires as well as make you aware of my current thoughts and plans for Eclipse. Have there been any recent developments with Risen or it's members?" Making sure she knew how the other Empire was doing as well as what they were up to was important. They could not cohesively work together if they weren't all aware of what the others were doing. Honestly she should have checked in at least once before now, but she hadn't gotten around to it.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
06-23-2018, 03:02 PM
In response to Razi's query Malleus nodded, then said, "Indeed there has been. Kaine's mortal woman recently whelped so we have added two strong males to our numbers." In addition to Agria, Malleus had added two other mortals to the ranks, but while they were useful assets and welcome additions, he didn't think Razi would be interested in hearing about them. Their presence wasn't quite as celebrated as two new Abraxas.

"That's it for us as the moment. It's been rather quiet since the subjugation of Abaven." He wasn't complaining. The downtime gave them a chance to strengthen. And strengthen they would. Malleus had plans to not only unite, but better those who called the Risen Empire home.

He regarded her curiously. "And what of Eclipse? I'm curious about these plans of yours."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-01-2018, 08:19 PM
"That's wonderful! Once they're all older they might need to meet my little trouble-makers. I had one son and one daughter," she replied with an easy smile. She'd caught  passing glimpse of a mortal woman she could assume to be the one Malleus spoke of at their joint festival. Certainly not enough interaction to form an opinion, but if one of her kin had decided to make her their mate then that was a point in the woman's favor. The Abraxas were rather picky by nature.

Lifting a single gold colored brow, Razi regarded Malleus curiously. Abaven? "Forgive me, perhaps it was my semi-isolation while caring for my children, but I'd not had an opportunity to learn of this. How did this come about?" How exactly was Risen holding onto another pack, and why hadn't she learned of it earlier?

Once Malleus responded she'd pause a moment to digest the information before replying to his question. "I intend to whip it into shape soon enough. After growing tired of seeing limited activity within the borders I've decided to raise the expectations. Perhaps even make training a more central focus for the pack." Canting her head, brow furrowed, Razi continued, "I was considering alterations to the land of the bent canyon itself to bring us more water in droughts, though I've also contemplated the idea of simply moving the pack somewhere different. I don't intend to do many alterations to the ranks aside from possibly a few adjustments to the expectations they come with, so maybe the dramatic aspect of the change of leadership might be relocating. I could even bring us closer to the Risen Empire," she said with a chuckle. Razi wasn't entirely sure where that might be, she was still hammering out details slowly but surely on a variety of topics, but it was all taking shape little by little.