Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2018, 09:11 PM
After talking with Malleus she was on her way home again, but not without stopping on a brief detour. It was chance that she'd decided to head more south towards the coast. In the light of the setting sun the dark woman caught a glimpse of a curious looking landmark in the distance. In a field of scattered stones that were mostly strewn haphazardly through the brittle tan grass, some stood apart. Interest piqued, Razi couldn't help but go investigate. After all, who was she to ignore such purposely designed figures.

Standing among the ornately carved stones that glittered everywhere the sun touched them, she found the place uniquely comforting. Something about it seemed to say it was a special place. Placing herself in the center of the circle, Razi seated herself and for the first time in a long while she sent a short prayer to their Fallen god. This time she would ask for the strength and wisdom needed to not only raise her children to their full potential on her own, but to lead the pack to the best of her ability.
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]

Adarra

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2018, 09:25 PM

Adarra walked slowly, her head hung low. She was tired, and little did she know she was drifting to sleep when she was walking. She gave a soft yawn as she continued on her way, she closed her eyes briefly and she almost fell over her own paws. She stumbled but was able to get back on her paws. She didn't think much about it, as she continued on her way. Her eye's slightly narrowed, as she wanted to sleep. But she hadn't found a good spot to sleep. She wandered into the circle of rocks without a thought, not even noticing the woman. But before she could take it in she had walked into her and did a flip over her, she landed on her back. Without really noticing the pain she started to drift asleep.

"Talk" Think

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2018, 10:00 PM
It was as Razi had begun to admire and wonder about the odd markings carved so purposefully into the granite stones that a stranger appeared quite suddenly. Having not noticed the other wolf's scent before, Razi only really noticed her when the other woman quite literally ran Razi over. Hackles raised along her spine as she whirled to face the wolf that dared run into her like that. But- was she even awake?

Was this girl seriously falling asleep? What kind of wolf toppled over like that and took a siesta right after landing? Golden brow spots shot up as Razi eyed the sleepy form curiously. One ear fell to the side as she decided what to do. After some consideration, she lowered her head so her mouth was right next to the dark-faced wolf's ear and rather loudly commanded, "Wake up!"

Adarra

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2018, 10:07 PM

Adarra jumped when a sudden very loud, "WAKE UP" ran through her ears. She looked around and there in front of her was a dark-colored woman with gold markings. She yawned in response and looked at her. She then remembers slightly what she did mostly cause her back hurt like hell, "Oh shit! I'm so sorry, I've been looking for herbs for a while and I guess I got a little too tired." she barked, a red tinge filtering over his skin. Her ear burned, she was embarrassed. She looked away, dangit how could she have been so careless. Dang dang dang.

"Talk" Think

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2018, 10:53 PM
Watching the smaller woman jump to alertness was admittedly pretty amusing. Mostly Razi was just glad there didn't appear to be something wrong with the little mortal aside from maybe some exhaustion. Wouldn't do to have someone dying at her paws out of the blue. "Mh, don't worry, I probably won't hold it against you." she said teasingly. Perhaps she'd have taken a different tone if the stranger had slammed into her like that on purpose, but as it was she didn't feel like wasting the energy getting her feathers ruffled over nothing.

Moving  a half step back to allow room for the stranger to get up and speak from a comfortable distance. After a moments pause she asked, "What sort of herbs were you looking for?"

Adarra

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2018, 12:54 PM

Adarra paused not noticing she was being sarcastic, but she would figure it out a moment later. She would give a shy smile, she would settle down her butt lowered to the ground. Her widened eyes would slim down, okay she wasn't going to hurt her. Her ears flicked forward, as she lessoned to her.

"I'm really looking for any herbs, that haven't shriviled up and died." she cooed, "I'm actully from Boreas, I'm in need to find any herbs that I can take back to stock." she contuied. "Would you help me find some herbs? You look like you live around here." she finished. Her tail thumped softly agianst the ground.

"Talk" Think

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-27-2018, 11:41 PM
This really was a bit of a pitiful creature she'd stumbled on. Something about her just suddenly started screaming "weak" to Razi. The dark-faced stranger didn't introduce herself, not that Razi thought she was terribly interested in who this was. Mh... no. Lifting a shoulder in a half-hearted shrug Razi shook her head, "I'm afraid I don't know of many that aren't already likely quite dead. You might want to try some islands, they might have cooler temperatures and better tree cover, so the herbs might be in better shape."

Glancing towards the direction of the canyon which was a bit of a trip to return to she grimaced and sighed. "I should really go home, actually, things to attend to. I wish you luck with your search, though!" And with that Razi set off, sweeping past the oddly carved stones through the long and brittle grasses. Hopefully she'd make it back before one of the long overdue wildfires swept through!