Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-20-2018, 05:08 AM

Walk | Talk

The young healer was lucky that her search for rare herbs had taken place before her accident. There was still a light limb her paw, and the pad was tender to the touch as the cuts healed. She had always had the intention of seeking out a pack in the hopes of making a trade, cut her pad and falling in a freezing lake had only amplified her need to do so. She had before her an array or herb and moss that she had managed to track down and scavenge for this moment. She had a bunch of ‘Lady’s Slippers’ she was especially glad of that rare find. She already started the process of drying it, and it would last out the winter.

It was more a plant for pups or the unwary, anyone who managed to cut themselves again poison ivy, and not something she was likely to need outside of a pack. She had a few of the more basic things too, such as ‘Lambs ear’ ‘Lavender’ and ‘Marigold’ in abundance that she had collected before the end of Autumn.

Being new to the lands, she didn’t know the temperaments of the packs, and well this pack had been the closest to where she had been exploring, which was a blessing to her wounded pad - she wasn’t keen to walk long and hard through the winter in search of akindly pack.

In addition to the herbs, she had a brace of rabbits that she had managed to hunt despite her injuries. All in all, she felt pretty good about her chances of dealing with the pack. She sniffed out the boundary line, made certain she did not make the mistake of crossing it, and raised her head to give a friendly howl. She was searching for healers, or anyone of rank to trade with her.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-24-2018, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 10:51 PM by Torin.)

Torin's brow furrowed as a call for either an alpha or a healer... his first thought was that of someone in dire need of healing and he picked up his pace, trotting quickly towards the border, eyes scanning for who had made the call. As a stranger's figure rose up on the horizon and as he quickly scanned over her form to try and spot any dire wound he didn't see one.

Slowing his ears pulled back slightly, the only sign he was uncertain and on edge about the whole thing. He wondered what the point could be to calling for healers... then the items she carried about her and his confusion only deepened.

"Hello." He called to the stranger as he drew up before her. He kept his distance; a cautious amount of distance, one that he hoped would give him enough time to react to an attack if need be. "I am Torin, Kaliq of Lirim, what can I do for you?" His baritone was even but he watched the woman carefully.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-24-2018, 08:52 PM

Walk | Talk

Her friendly howl was answered promptly by a sleek white wolf, that towered over her, she swore he nearly doubled her height, as she had to lift her head upwards to look at him, adding to the partly-submissive pose she already held, in acknowledgment of the ranked wolf. As a loner, she ‘ranked’ under anybody that would approach her from this pack, and her body language reflected that.

That wasn’t to say she looked like a meek, submissive wolf that was ready to duck her head and hide, it was simply a sign of respect. The cool blue of her pale eyes spoke of the back bone required in a healer, to get the job done no matter how hard it might be.

This alabaster stranger flicked back his ears, giving her the impression she had annoyed him. Trying not to feel like the unwanted fly on his lunch, she cleared her throat, and offered him a slight smile, dipping her head gently. “Greetings, honoured Torin” she did not know the meaning of his rank, but by the way he held himself, and his impressive stature, she guessed it indicated someone of importance.

“I am Riva, a healer passing through the unclaimed lands near by. I approached the borders of this pack because I have found myself in a predicament. Winter snuck up on me-” she was a yearling, as any who sniffed would be able to tell, and this was her first winter as an adult. Perhaps it was understandable that she had failed her preparations so terribly, but it didn’t make it any easier to bear. “-and I was unable to prepare for it adequately. There are herbs that will be of vital use in aiding wolves I might come across in need this winter, that I don’t have. If I might ask for a trade from your pack stores, I have come across some rare herbs that your pack might have need of in turn. In addition to that, as a pre-thanks for your time, I was able to catch these rabbits here” she nudged the rabbits before her with a paw. As a loner, she had to work extra hard to feed herself, and could only hope the show of effort on her part would smooth over the potential transaction she was asking for.

“in addition to that, I am happy to trade any knowledge I have, and if i’m ever in the neighborhood you and your pack can always call on my aid to assist in the healing of your wolves “ sometimes things could get bad enough for a healer to be run off their feet, or if their own healers were sick, they might need outside help. All of this was things she would always offer regardless, but she was more then happy for this stranger to know that.