I'll Be The Devil, You'll Be The Sinner

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-16-2014, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 01:16 PM by Woof.)

The small, earthen colored male would march around in the sand, kicking up sand behind him as he did so. "I'M THE KING OF THE WOOOORLD!" He would howl out, his voice echoing across the island, his howl ending with a low note. Of course he would never yell like this around anyone- especially a female. A whine would escape Woof's inky black lips as his mind would recall the memories of his father snapping at him and lecturing him for hours of the horrid creatures called females. The boy would shake his head furiously, throwing the painful thoughts out of his mind. So, Woof Alacrosse would continue being his childish self, throwing his head up in the air with a howl.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2014, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 11:23 PM by Ignazio-Drago.)

-Snakes got retarded and accidentally edited out the first post, and replaced it with another post. >.< Drago arrived on the scene, that's all that's important.-

Act. "Speak. Italian." Think.

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-16-2014, 03:06 PM

Woof Alacrosse would spin his body around at the sound of an excited yip behind him. His hazel eyes would fall on an orangely tanned wolf, his neck draped in black down along his chest, a white cross shape meeting between the firey orange and black. He sort of reminded him of a fox, with his coloring and markings. Woof would look at the male, smiling softly and bowing his head in a greeting. Well, it didn't really matter if it was this wolf who had heard him howling. ?My name is Woof. Woof Alacrosse, and your's, lad?? He would ask, tail swiftly moving in a soft rhythm. He seemed nice, and Woof liked his vibe. His scent was also enticing, the brown and grey man continuously sniffing the air- not getting enough of it.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2014, 03:14 PM

Oh, good. The wolf was nice after all, and not crazy. Not that Drago truly thought anyone was crazy, but it was still nice to see his opinion would not be forced to change. Woof Alacrosse greeted him in a friendly manner, and the pale russet male was more than happy to return his friendly nature. "What a pleasure it is to have met you, Woof," his words came out in a sing-song voice, "and more pleased am I to see you are not aloof." Drago chuckled at his silly rhyme, his words coming out as a song as he approached Woof. To introduce himself, his tone became more normal. "My name is Ignazio Jeovanni," Drago spoke with a thick Italian accent, "but please, call me Drago."

Act. "Speak." Think.

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-16-2014, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 03:43 PM by Woof.)

"Say, are you Italian?!" He would ask when he would hear the male's voice, the hint of an accent in there. Woof had been around, and he knew the difference from many accents. His own, was an Australian one. "Ey, ever heard of an Aussie? Well- I'm one!" Woof would say with a soft chuckle, his tail wagging in the air behind him. "It's a skipparooing pleasure to meet you, Drago! You sound like a wolf to have a peachy time with," he would laugh at his own words, nodding. "Say, you like playing tag? Well, you're it!!" Woof would poke Drago's hind leg with his tail, quickly running away, his small frame becoming distant as he waited for the other man to chase him.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2014, 03:51 PM

Drago was a bit taken aback by the seemingly constantly words rushing out of the earthy-toned male's jaws, but he couldn't deny that it was a nice change from the normally too-serious wolves he had met in his life. The pale russet male laughed, tail waving lazily behind him. "You are smart. I am from an Italian family, yes, though I myself have never been. My family, however, only spoke Italian." He explained this in his happy, somewhat lazy tone, his grin lopsided, his eyes slightly unfocused. "Can't say I've ever met an 'Aussie' before." Drago laughed, the word 'Aussie' coming off of his tongue awkwardly. He stumbled only a bit when Woof playfully poked his hind limb with his tail and took off. The pale male was happy to bounce forward after Woof, though he was quite a bit slower than the much smaller male.

Act. "Speak." Think.

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-16-2014, 04:02 PM

Woof would hear the large brute leaping after him, Woof's tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as he began panting a bit. His face had a smile plastered on it, happy to be playing tag. Finally someone who understood his childish ways- for all he wanted to ever do was play. "Catch me if you can!!" He would say with a soft laugh, running across the sand, kicking up grains behind him. "Woof! Woof Alacrosse! Always wins!!" He would say with a howl into the air, white paws still gracefully carrying him across the island of love while the man named Drago chased him from behind.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2014, 11:22 PM

Woof was proving to be a worthy "opponent", and his quick, little form certainly outmatched Drago's almost lumbering - in comparison - frame. Still, it was fun, and Drago did not care that he lost their little race. Besides, winning seemed quite important to Woof, and the pale orange beast was more than happy to let the smaller male take the glory of first place. He laughed as he slowed his pace, though he could have easily continued at the easy pace he was going. "I would say your win deserves a celebrazione." He spoke the Italian word for 'celebration' with a purr tickling his throat. Golden hazel eyes sparkled with eagerness as the pale male turned away. He trotted easily over the pretty sand to one of the few plants. Hiding beneath the ferns, wrapped up in large leaves, was the source of the earthly stench that clung heavily to the brute's fur. His duo-colored tail waved happily as he carefully opened the bundle's contents. He peered over his shoulder at Woof, grinning widely and motioning for the smaller, younger male to join him. "Have you ever had cannabis before, Woof?"

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-16-2014, 11:44 PM

Woof Alacrosse would look up curiously when he would stop running, looking over his shoulder as the other male called to him. "Canna- what?" He would ask, Australian accent holding confusion in it. He would trot over to Drago and his bag of goodies, sniffing the stack eagerly. "Mmm, what's that, mate?" He would ask in a curious tone, tail wagging slowly at his flanks. It had an enticing smell- nothing like Woof had ever smelled before in his life. He suddenly grew eager for what it might taste like- for maybe it tasted just as perfect as it smelled. "Say, mind sharing some with me, mate?" He would ask curiously, looking at Drago with a smile.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 01:27 PM

He very nearly laughed aloud when Woof's confused voice reached his pale russet ears. Was he serious? Did he not know what cannabis was? Drago thought for sure everyone knew about the herb. Every adult, anyway. But he simply offered a friendly, amused smile. He would have offered to share even if Woof didn't show obvious interest. Drago wasn't the type to push another to share in the delights of getting high, but who was he to deny another's wish? With a grin, he tore off a small bite, glanced at Woof, and broke the bite into a smaller bite. He spat the smaller bite in front of Woof. "It may seem like only a tiny morsel, but trust me, you won't need anymore. As a beginner, you should acclimate your body to the feeling steadily rather than jump right in." He explained this with a nod of his short, wide skull. With a smile, he ate the other half of the bite, and gestured for Woof to do the same, his smile wide and, he hoped, encouraging.

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-17-2014, 02:40 PM

Woof would look at Drago when he would pull a leaf off of the green plant and chew it, giving a piece to woof. The chewed particle that landed at Woof's paws was a small, dark green circle, and the smell was making his senses a little woozy. Drago would offer him to take the piece and chew on it, the tan male taking his own portion and chewing it. "I'unno mate, is it... You know- safe?" He would ask with a raise of his eyebrow, curiosity gleaming in his hazel brown eyes as he watched the male. Woof Alacrosse was always down and ready to dig into new things he could try, especially something that smelled so delightful as this plant.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 08:13 PM

Woof had asked if it was safe. The large pale brute laughed good-naturedly, the noise rumbling through his throat in well-meaning amusement. "Of course it's safe! Technically, Woof, any mind-altering substance is safe as long as you don't overdo it. You don't have to try it if you don't want." He added the last sentence hastily, wanting to make sure that the younger male wasn't doing anything against his will. Even if Drago believed whole-heartedly that all living creatures should enjoy a mind-altered state every now and again, he wasn't going to force it on anyone. However, judging by Woof's eager appearance, Drago felt that he wouldn't have needed to push even if he wanted to. The earthy toned male seemed like he wished to try it no matter what Drago would have said. It didn't take long for him to begin to feel the gentle caress of the herb's fingers going over his body, his muscles automatically becoming looser, his smile a little more lopsided and goofy his ears set back a bit, relaxed. It would take more for him to become truly 'high' but he could feel the nice buzz in his head, and for now, that was enough.

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-17-2014, 08:59 PM

Woof Alacrosse would look at the male when he would say it was perfectly safe, though he had caught his interest when Drago had said "mind altering". Now there was no doubt this particle was safe. Woof would watch the tan male as he would slowly begin to relax more and more, a goofy smile plastered on his face and his ears drooped lazily. The little green plant seemed to be changing his friend, making him woozy. "Uh hey Drago, ye okey, mate?" He would ask the orange tan male, worriment laced in his Australian accent.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014, 09:43 PM by Ignazio-Drago.)

Drago chuckled softly at the concern he heard in his newfound friend's voice. "This is just the way weed affects me. I become a little goofy in appearance, but I assure you, it does not take away anything too terribly important. If I must, I am still completely able to function." His tone was carefree, soft, showing that he truly had little belief that the cannabis he was ingesting was causing any harm to him. After all, the plant was known to have healing properties to it, and as he'd say, so long as one didn't overdo it, most things in life could be considered safe and even healthy. To Drago, pot was one of them. "If you don't want to, then don't. It just means more for me." The pale male chuckled again, giving a lazy roll of his right shoulder.

Woof

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-18-2014, 10:15 AM

Woof Alacrosse would look at the male, giving a soft smile. "Ahh mate, I'll leave ye to the weed that you love so much," he would say, sinking down to his haunches next to the male. The little green plant did still smell fantastic, but Woof was sure to try it later in life with this Drago kid. "How long have you been consuming this thing, eh?" Woof would ask Drago as he watched him, trying to make conversation about the Cannabis plant so that he had more knowledge on it. The more you know about something, the better it is. All Woof possibly knew about the plant is that it was a herb, but it's purposes besides 'mind altering' were unknown to the earhten colored male.

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:22 PM

"What I shame. I think your trip could have been magico, Woof. But I won't push you." With a shrug of his broad shoulders and a grin on his thick muzzle, Drago happily engulfed the other small bite that had been meant for Woof. If the smaller male didn't want it, then he wouldn't push the issue. Besides, as he said before, it meant more for him. The Australian boy directed another question at the pale russet beast. "My entire life. All of us Jeovannis are taught the psychedelics from an early age. We also used weed quite a lot for different medical uses. Believe it or not, this pretty thing is magico in itself. We used it to help with pain, insomnia, wolves who were too sick to eat." The entire time, Drago's golden gaze was on the herb he was talking about. As he added in his next statement, he glanced at Woof from the corner of his eye, a suggestive smirk tugging at his lips. "For some, it can even build sex drive." His tone dropped into a husky octave, though Drago was only teasing the other male.