gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2018, 06:34 AM

[Image: 2I0U2qv.jpg]

Chroma padded along the terrain swiftly, she was tracking the scent of a whitetail deer for Reaper. She wanted to give him a gift, and well this would be a good gift. It was winter and prey was pretty scarce. She was lucky to find the scent, and it was new. But the real question was, would she be able to take it down alone? Well she would try, its trying that counts correct?

As she noted the scent getting stronger, she began to make a bigger effort of being stealthy and quite, she no longer needed to scent out the prey she was able to hear it. Soon she could see it, the deer was leaning over eating bark. She approached slowly, head lowered and ears pinned. Then she made her assault.

She sprang at the deer, it was a male. And fairly healthy, this would be harder than she wanted. She would approach the deer on his right side, before throwing her hip into the buck's ankle. She would throw her head up and to the left, she would aim to bite onto and get a hold of the buck's shoulder blade. She would pull down, on the bucks shoulder. Soon it was stumbling, it slipped and fell over its own feet.

She would run to it's neck, and place killing bite to its jugular. She would then get a tight grip of it's neck and pull it out to a clearing, she would then lift her head and sing out for her mate. Who she knew wouldn't be far.

"Be caught under my spell!"
&
You know you love me.