Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-24-2018, 10:41 PM

It had been a couple of days since she left Frost to Star. Though it didn't stop the healer from worrying a bit. Hailey was unaware of the female's name still, by now she figured it was time she introduced herself and they got to know each other. There was no telling how their interaction would go. So Hailey honestly brought a few herbs to follow up on. Shiva, her snowy owl, was carrying them in some leaves just above her head. Making their way towards the den before stopping at the entrance. Hailey cleared her throat not wanting to intrude.

"Excuse me miss.... my name is Hailey. I... don't know if you remember but I was there at the border when we found you. I'm a healer in lirim. May I come in?" Hailey asked as Shiva gave Hailey the leaf bag before landing on the white wolf's shoulder blades. The healer would wait patiently. While she had never gone through such things she knew it could possibly be devastating and traumatic whatever happened to the other. It was in Hailey's nature to want to help though.

"Talk"

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
06-25-2018, 07:44 PM
❥❥ Stardust lifted her head as she heard a feminine clearing of a throat and the words that followed. A smile spread across her face as she recalled waking up after Frost, Torin and Hailey had all gotten her to her den, Hailey's face had been angelic then and it was now. The woman introduced herself and asked to come in, Stardust found herself smiling wider at the question. "Of course, Hailey, come on in. I won't try to bite this time...Frost says I was a pawful when I made it home. I must apologize, that was not me. Drugged and half starved doesn't make for the best of moods, in anyone, I suppose." She made a small joke, though the ghost of pain still flashed through the bright jade of her gaze. "I am also a healer, or well, I was before...I can be again, once I am better." Her eyes traveled to the owl that landed on Hailey's shoulder, "So, who is this then? I think I remember seeing this pretty bird, as well." Stardust was unsure of where her own falcon went, but Snow would be fine. Shiva was absolutely beautiful though, and both of their presence helped Star feel a bit more cared for.

"Soothing voice." Quiet paws. Whispering mind. "Spoken to."
ART & HTML BY BIRD

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!