size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-25-2018, 02:17 AM

Zell had been in a very agitated mood for some time now. He felt nothing but anger and betrayal in his core, swelling up inside him and making him feel like that's all he was made of now. Every now and then, Kairi would try to soften his mood, but he had lashed out at her earlier and she had scurried off to leave him alone. He didn't particularly want to be bothered by anyone. And he often wondered why he was even still here. The only reason he stayed, is because he told himself that he was here to support his family. His children were all that he had left, even if he felt estranged from them...even if their relationships were strained, they were all he had. Faite had disappeared a second time without a word to him, and Rory too. Hell, even his other daughter had up and disappeared, and he felt like everything was falling apart right before his eyes. What could he do? While he felt helpless, he decided he would just hold onto that anger. Hold onto all that he was feeling.

Tail lashed and hackles were raised as he stalked stiffly along the borders. If any outsiders decided to approach, he may very well tear into them without hesitation. And if it were a pack mate? Well, he supposed he'd find out. He made every effort to seem as unapproachable as possible, making it very clear that he was in no mood for pleasantries of any kind.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!