Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-27-2018, 02:27 AM
I'm gonna bring in a pup with a rogue pup pass who's life is a tragedy. Hes gonna need a wolf of which to imprint on, because he is basically a blank slate right now. Whoever finds him will get to decide the course of his life. Any takers? :P

Sicari

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Jewell
06-27-2018, 04:25 AM
I have sicari, and daemon of u want to take a darker path with him

Or if u want a more goody path I have Jewell, Argus, or octave

Or I have these guys that could literally be neutral to anything tana, arwen, or samael

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-27-2018, 04:38 AM
I don't normally take wolves down the darker path, so I would be interested to give it a go with Sicari or Daemon :) thanks!

Sicari

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Jewell
06-27-2018, 04:45 AM
K just lemme know when u get him going and we can thread with either one ^^

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

06-27-2018, 04:47 AM
Sounds good! I'll likely have him completed tomorrow :)

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
06-27-2018, 09:48 AM
I have Delaney who had about the same thing happen to her when she was young, but instead of skipping the horror she witnessed her mother being killed by two rogues. They could defiantly relate to one another and she is a vary positive soul despite how her life started. Plus everyone she has made relationships has up and dissappeared in her life so someone who wouldn’t up and disappear would be good for her.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
06-27-2018, 02:32 PM
Oohh I think if you're going down a really dark path with him, I got azazel & greed ;D
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

06-27-2018, 05:25 PM
Thanks heaps for the interest guys! I would love to have him meet each of your characters, it'll be great character development, it would definitely do him good to chat with someone who's been through the same as him,
And yeah with him going down a dark path meeting azazel or greed would be interesting!

But for the adopting part, Asena has agreed to take him under their wing :)