Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
07-06-2018, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 02:52 AM by Kerrigan.)
Saliva pooled in the corner of the female's liver-colored lips as the red witch crept through the otherwise beautiful glade. Her movements were best described as manic and unpredictable. Much time had passed since she last slept, her nights overly plagued with voices of demons. Constricted pupils were but a speck in those piercing turquoise eyes of hers, as they danced about the forest floor. They searched, longed, for a means to silencing the voices. A dark blob, a shadow, appeared out the corner of her vision.

Kerrigan's manic movements came to a slow, drawing her head up from the hunched stature she had been walking in to look around herself. She experienced a tick, her neck twisting and head tilting suddenly. It was then that she saw it. Off in the distance, Kerrigan saw the ethereal presence of another. "Ker..ri..gan" The demon called out to her in a husky voice. The body of the figure was of similar coloration to herself, yet the legs disintegrating into clouds of smoke... This was no normal wolf. And his eyes glowed like that of a fire itself, leaving a light trail with his movements as the figure turned on her and dispersed into the shadows of the trees.

A snarl formed on her lips, anger taking over her as she let out a guttural roar in the direction of where the shadow disappeared. "Leave me be, demon!"
[Image: 2e8UpJ3.png]

[Image: 1qmhufX.png]

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-15-2018, 12:55 AM

He had decided to come hunting this way, and at the moment he was busy chasing a young buck. He had been on its trail for some time, and he was hot on its heels. He wanted to bring something back that was worth the excuse for being gone for a couple days. He had left Acapella in the company of the others so he could go out and hunt, and he was so close to bringing this prize home! Jaws parted as he came close to the bucks heels, ready to deal the blow that would trip the animal up. Paws pounded the earth as he ran after it, and just as he was about to lunge, he heard a voice nearby. It was quite loud, and it distracted him enough to where he turned his head in its direction. Just as he did so, the buck abruptly turned, and in Greed's momentary distraction, he crashed full force into a tree.

The breath was knocked out of him for several moments, his head pounding as he tried to untangle his limbs from one another. By the time he managed to get his bearings, he saw the buck disappear into the trees. Cursing, he waited a few moments for his daze to go away so that he could see straight again. And once he was recovered, he decided he would seek out the one that had cost him his prey. He was in no mood for pleasantries, much less when whoever it was had been so goddamn loud that he had gotten distracted. Who the hell was out here yelling so loud anyway? Well, he was about to find out.

He moved in the direction he had heard the voice from, fur bristling as he wore a snarl on his face. Cold blue eyes glittered with anger, and soon, he came upon a younger female. He didn't recognize her, but by scent he could tell that she was a loner as well. "Do you know what the fuck you just cost me!?" He roared, his anger apparent as he stopped a few yards from her. It was apparent that she too, was angry. Perfect. He needed a good fight.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Kerrigan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
07-15-2018, 02:03 AM
Her wide eyes darted from tree to tree, searching for the shadow of the wolf that had just disappeared. It was just a demon, right? It couldn't be him... Or could it? If he found her in these lands, then wouldn't she also make an appearance? No, that's foolish. She covered her tracks well when she made her escape and there was no way that anyone would have followed her into these new lands.

A strange voice rumbled, but in this manic state she didn't catch what it had said. The vertebrae of her neck cracked loudly as she twisted her head in the direction of the black-coated male. Just by first glance, he appeared to be that of another shade that was plaguing her mind. The demons enjoyed toying with her so. Kerrigan's lips peeled back to fully expose her pearly whites and pale gums as she smiled threateningly in the male's direction.

"You bastards really like to fuck with me, huh? Tell me, demon, what's the game going to be this time?" Kerrigan's crazy eyes pierced into the black and white male as she squared up her posture into that of a defensive one, bushy tail raising to signal dominance. Despite her mental break, she was more than capable of protecting herself from an opponent- real or not.
[Image: 2e8UpJ3.png]

[Image: 1qmhufX.png]