size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-07-2018, 12:34 PM

A strong wind carried the snow up toward the dens, nearly blocking off the entrances to them and covering them in a thick blanket of white. They could barely be seen and even though Elias was becoming familiar with these mountains, the endless white made it difficult for even him to tell where he was on these mountains. Nothing but the scent of ice and the stale blood of the frozen goat in his jowls filled his senses, though he followed the tracks of the pack and made his way home even without the reliability of his senses.

The night was colder than normal, which was precisely why this young goat was now claimed for Ruina. Luck befell upon the king as he performed the duties of his perimeter checks, and there was one young wolf in particular who he figured he could bring the meal to.. to ensure she made it through the harshest part of the season. Underneath the twilight, the behemoth wolf closed in on the heart of Ruina's homelands.

He found his way to the den of the lambs, it's entrance half covered with snowfall. He didn't stop, simply walking through it as it crumbled around his mass. The den was large enough for eight wolves to sleep comfortably, perhaps thirteen if they crammed together.. though for now, this den was meant for just the three. Elias dropped the frozen goat at his feet and waited for his eyes to adjust, barking out to announce his presence directly after. "Viper," he called, baritone voice resonating in the silence of the mountains. "Step forward."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-12-2018, 06:42 PM

Viper for once was pretty calm due to the time of day. She probably should have been sleeping but she had been struggling with that asset lately, none to which she would speak out or really care herself about it. She wasn't necessarily showing any signs of deprivation, so it would go unnoticed.

She laid in the den, tall on her stomach. Her paws padding at some of the iced snow that found it's way inside the large den. She created somewhat of a ball as she pushed it around between her paws, not caring really if she was disturbing the other Lambs. She laid away from them anyway, but didn't care for them much regardless.

She was lost in the thought of Dauntless, the snow an endless reminder of her birth place. But she didn't let it pull at her too roughly. It was difficult to keep her family and pack out of her mind when she was being held captive and not able to do much. Her mind would click back into place as Elias stepped into the den, reciting her name. Her neck curled almost backward to look at him with a lazy gaze, not really wanting him to be in her presence. "Step forward." She'd sigh quietly but not enough to be silent. Her front half rising first, she'd go the place herself in front of him, her Apollyon, to sit before him and do everything to avoid eye contact. Her rebellion not something unknown but definitely not something right. At least for her position.

Walk "Talk" Think

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-14-2018, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 04:36 AM by Elias.)

Through a stern and narrowed gaze, Elias watched carefully as the girl obeyed and came forth. Her eyes avoided him even though his boldly glared into them whether they met his stare or not. It was no secret that her fighting spirit was diminishing, and that alone was reason enough for concern to build within Elias' mind. He had wanted to spend much more time with her during these past seasons, though the duties of a new king prevented him from giving her the undivided attention he wished he could provide. The undivided attention that the poor girl honestly deserved.

He could tell that she did not want to be held captive here. She likely had no idea that he did not want her to be held captive here, either. The large skull of the titan lowered, his muscular neck craning as he inspected the girl before him. Her unique eye markings were something he found interesting and exotic, though he did not stare at those in particular. He was checking her weight and muscle mass, as she was still growing.. and her inability to freely roam likely prevented her from being able to grow as she should have. She seemed alright, and for that he was thankful.

He lifted his head back up and gave her space once again, respecting her need for it though he was not finished with her just yet.

"I know that you do not understand why I took away your freedom and claimed you for Ruina, however.. you must know that there is a reason. I did not bring you here to destroy your life, I brought you here to ensure its success. You might feel as though you can take on the word, but you are still growing... you were very small when I found you. You appear to be a year old now.. or very close, though you are still vulnerable, Viper." He wasn't sure whether or not he would believe his words, though he was determined to continue on with them.

"The scent that you carry is not far off from the scent of my own blood. I was told of a son of mine who abandoned his mate and one of their children, I suspect that child is you... is your birth name Wreckage?" He wasn't sure if she would tell the truth or not, though he already knew what was true. This little experiment hopefully would tell him how willing she was to work with him.

His eyes scanned the den around them, it appeared none of the other Lambs were interested in getting his attention so, for now, he was able to provide that to her solely.. which was something he was actually thankful for.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-14-2018, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 08:55 PM by Viper.)

Only giving him a glance momentarily, her eyes would irritatingly look back to the left of the man and toward the floor of the den. "Well, I didn't need any saving. I've done just fine on my own and don't need anyone to help me survive." It was all truth. Her entire being was all self-taught and well taken care of despite the previous circumstances. She felt that even though Elias claimed he took her from what she enjoyed most in life to help her, it was a load of bull. She could care less for his pack and his reasons, she cared only for herself and her own weight.

"How can you say I'm vulnerable? Can't you tell I've never needed anybody?" It wasn't a question, more of an aggravated statement. Only her being the young and ignorant brat she was. She usually tried to hold back her sour feelings for her own sake, but Elias made it too easy for her. Just looking at him made her cringe, definitely a villain in her eyes and he probably always would be. It would take a lot to make her think differently of him. But she was a sour lady to begin with, he would most definitely not be given any slack.

She would only twitch to his next statement, her eyes coming to his for a longing moment, longer than it seemed she had ever looked at him, as she tried to think of her next words and not show any true emotion other than her usual anger. "I don't know what you're talking about." Her eyes ripped away from him rather exaggeratedly, nearly in tantrum which wasn't unusual for her either. "I don't have parents. I've been alone my whole life." Her voice was rather harsh and maybe even hissing, perhaps a true indication of her lies. He may have known of her "fraud", that or truly think she was so young to forget the treachery. Either way, she'd refuse to let him believe she was his blood if this even was true. She didn't belong to anybody. She was reborn from herself as "Viper".

Walk "Talk" Think

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-16-2018, 03:18 AM

He had expected her to react this way, to hide the nature of who she truly was. Part of him wondered for a second if she had been too young when her father separated, but then he remembered how Storm told him that for a short while they were in contact and then they lost it. He suspected she knew based off of that as well as how quickly her mood seemed to become filled with more.. angst.

He stood there quietly, watching her with studious eyes; she would likely never see him in a better light. It disheartened the alpha, though it wasn't as big of a concern as her safety. If she were never to rise above Lamb, she would remain here in Ruina just the same; safe, and out of harm's way. She likely couldn't see that because she had been lucky enough to run into Elias and for him to pluck her from the wild and save her from the dangers she was more than likely to encounter. She was spoiled, and the only harm she'd ever known so far was the harm she saw that Elias himself inflicted on her.

Suddenly, he knew what needed to change. Perhaps, this would be a good lesson for all of his children, as well.

"Rest up and eat well, Viper. If you want your freedom, you're going to have to prove to me that you deserve it. We'll be going to The Battlegrounds soon enough." In the midst of his spoken words, he turned away from her.. his voice trailing off as he disappeared out of view of the Lamb's den.

Tag Me!