Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 04:35 PM
THROW MY FRIENDS DOWN IN THE DITCHES

before they even know what I've come here for

Large ebony paws pressed into stone as Charon paced along. He had come across a lovely river of lava and was now taking some time to admire it. His foot knocked a twig into the deadly stuff, causing a brief burst of flame which was reflected in his golden eyes. He was drawn in by its deadly quality, by the way it seemed to burn him when he got too close. He enjoyed the pain. For where there was pain there was power behind it, and this river was just overflowing with power. Claws screeched deliberately as he walked, still staring into the blazing depths of the lava. His eyes were beginning to ache from its brightness, as if he had been staring into the sun, and when he looked away for a moment he was thrown into darkness. His eyes were blinded to everything around him, stunned into uselessness by the flame of the river. So the behemoth sat, the flames on his legs sparkling in the evening light. Charon squinted as he tried to find another object to thrown in. He craved the display of power. He thrived on it.

And soon, he found what he was looking for. There, in the comfort of the shadow, a pathetic little mouse was sniffing about. The muscular black beast rolled his shoulders for a moment, waiting to strike. Then he lashed out, crushing the rodent in his jaws but not quite killing it. Such was his way. He loved to torture the little creatures. Charon leaned precariously over the edge of the stone, trying to drop the mouse in slowly. But soon the pain of the searing heat was too much for him, and he just let the stupid thing fall. It landed ass first, boiling in the stuff as it screamed for mercy. Charon laughed, his deep voice echoing off the stone. Unfortunately, mice don't live very long when they're burning in a river of hell. The screaming ceased, and so did his laughter. Then he was bored again, waiting for something new to come along. Who would be his next hopeless victim?

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-23-2014, 05:16 PM
The ivory sadist would find herself around the more barren parts of Alacritis, finding a liking to the river of hell that flowed around these parts. It seemed like a good throne to the firey Warrior Queen, she only deserving the best, of course. A laugh would greet her ears as she made her way into where the waterfall of inferno was located, her violet and golden gaze landing on a large ebony male with flames that kissed up around his body. He was quite attractive, and Anzhelika liked the vibe he was setting off to her. The creme painted babe would seat herself next to him, smacking his ebony rump with her ivory and sandy colored tail. "Well hello there, divine one," she would say with a seductive purr, violet and golden gaze quickly flicking to the river of hell as she waited for the brute's response.
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 06:03 PM
THROW MY FRIENDS DOWN IN THE DITCHES

before they even know what I've come here for

His next choice of prey would arrive soon enough. As he watched the last of the mouse remains burn away in the flame, a feminine scent drifted to him on a gust of ashen wind. His pelt stirred for a moment in a tight wave of ebony fur, and his starving lantern would search for the source of the lovely smell. There he saw a little ivory temptress who walked with a confident saunter in her step. Just his type. Charon bared his teeth in a deadly grin as she came to sit by him, playfully smacking his ass with her tail. The brute then snarled, pinning down her forepaw with his own and leaning in close as she spoke. If she dared to lean away, he would trap her completely. This was her warning. His dark face grew ever closer, gold markings flashing under his eyes as he replied to her seductive greeting. "Hello yourself, my tasty little bitch. It's nice to meet someone who recognizes a god when she sees one..." The purr rumbled deep in his throat as he moved quickly down to nip at her throat. One more snarl tore through his chest as he followed it with a venomous kiss. "Remember the name. I am Charon Olympus. Who may you be, temptress?" He really didn't give a fuck what her name was. But if he acted a little friendly, maybe she wouldn't put up as much of a fight...

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-24-2014, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 02:21 PM by Anzhelika.)
She would growl and pull away from his touch, snapping her jaws near his muzzle as her ivory daggers dripped poison. She didn't like his attitude, or the way he was treating her. A Queen like her deserved at least a bit more respect. She would push into his chest and shove him aside, a snarl ripping through her throat. She would growl and snap her jaws on his tail, tugging it and thrashing her head around, attempting to get at least some blood drawn. She would let her jaws let go of his tail, whispering in his ear. "Maybe you should treat a Queen like me with more respect." She would quickly jump up on her hind legs and snap her jaws shut on his ear, thrashing her head around, attempting to yank off a chunk of his ear, she would distribute her weight evenly between both of her hind legs, scruff and hackles raising as her core tensed. Her eyes narrowed into small slits and her claws dug against his scruff and in the ground for added balance. Her tail and skull aligned with her thrashing spine, and her joints became loose for easier movement. Her head would continue to thrash around as she attempted to take a chunk off of his pretty little ear.
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!

Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 03:40 PM

The man would laugh as she snapped her unimpressive jaws at him, a pitiful growl resonating in her chest. "I'm trying to play nice, temptress... you don't want to get on my bad side." But apparently she did, because then she actually bit down on his gorgeous tail. The beast roared indignantly as she began to thrash her head about, causing minimal bits of hair to fall from his silky appendage. "How dare you?!" Charon bellowed, eyes flashing with anger as he would lift a hind leg and kick her in the face. She then released him, and he quickly turned to face her. The bitch would never get away with something like that. He would make her pay dearly, perhaps with her sorry little life. The woman would then try to get a grip on his ear, of all things, but he would trap her throat in his jaws. Clearly she was an inexperienced fighter to have left her vitals exposed the way she had.

Charon used his grip on the tender part of her throat to gag her and yank her roughly to the ground. As soon as he had pinned her, he loosened his jaws and pressed a paw against her jaw to hold her down. The man grinned deviously as he angled her head toward the lava. Any closer and her ears would begin to feel the pain. But for now he would let her simmer in the heat as he flicked his ruffled tail behind him. "You made the wrong move, my pathetic little queen... and you will regret it. I will make you pay for this, don't you worry." He laughed again, remembering how the lady had demanded to be treated with respect. "Remember this well. If you want respect from men like me, you respect them first. You honor them. You give them what they damn well want." His words were spat through clenched teeth, voice gurgling with a snarl as he dug his claws slowly into her cheek.

Then the pressure of his claws disappeared as well. Something piqued his interest about this lady. The way she asserted herself was rather nice... but he wasn't in the mood for a real fight, so he wouldn't bother claiming her as his own. Besides, she was too disrespectful to be his pet. He needed someone who would worship him. After a moment of silent thought, Charon grinned at the ivory princess and lowered his body to hers, straddling her rump and slithering his tongue past her ear. "I like your guts, temptress. What do you say we make a deal?" The large ebony brute leaned down further, his chest fitting snugly into her back. His breath came more roughly now, and as he spoke hot breath poured across the woman's face. "I shall spare your life if you give me the pleasure of your body tonight. Now choose wisely, for there is only one right answer. If you say no to me again, I can easily push you into this fiery river." His claws dug into the earth on either side of her body. He was being oh, so nice to this woman. She had better be grateful for it.

"SPEECH"