Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-26-2018, 08:12 PM

It had been some time since she had visited the pack that had aided miss Lirika during her pregnancy. After their discussion the previous spring, she felt as though she owed them a visit. Thus, she trudged through mud and foul weather from the north. Of course, she made sure to take young Divo with her. It would be important to learn about negotiating trades in the future, and brokering deals between groups. The pair arrived at the borders of the large territory, but found little at the borders to suggest a great kingdom. The scent was different here, but only by a small measure. "What do you sense here, child?" she questioned softly, looking to her apprentice. The wolf that stood beside her was far larger and far different than the last time they had all journeyed here with Lirika.

Regardless, she tilted back her skull and allowed a sonorous call to tumble from her parted jaws. If miss Sparrow were still around, she would hear it. Until then, the pair could wait. Enjoy the shade offered by the growing greenery and the gentle breeze.

Avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-26-2018, 08:38 PM

The titan followed after their teacher, listening to her tell stories of the motherland and her adventures over the years. It was always nice to spend time with her, no matter the reason. Olya had a kind spirit that they could never tire of. It helped that she didn't mind giving them their space most of the time, only summoning them for lessons and celebrations. This was one such occasion, and Divo didn't mind going with her to the pack in the east.

As they arrived at the borders of the pack, it became obvious that something strange was going on. Brows knitted together in confusion, the young wolf lowered their snout toward the ground to test the scents. Granted, their skills were meagre at best when it came to tracking. "What do you sense here, child?" Olya questioned. This meant that they were not only to use their five senses, but their sixth. The frown upon their features deepened, tuning out her song while they sought out the spirits of the area. Mismatched eyes fluttered closed, only to squeeze shut when they were met with emptiness. Nothing came to them right away. The champagne youngster strained to find something. "I think the spirits have abandoned this place, teacher." they murmured warily, glancing about. The only way to be sure would be to consume an aid, allowing them to step closer to the thresholds of the worlds.

"Are you worried?" They questioned, head low so that they spoke into her right ear. Their forelimb brushed against her shoulder, seeking comfort in the form of physical contact. The pallid wolf searched her features, trying to discern what she was thinking at the time.

"speech"

JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-30-2018, 04:47 PM
Sparrow had been telling Archon all about how they ought to have a birthday celebration for the yearlings. Archon had heard of no such thing, but he was game for it. Sparrow specified that she simply had to get them something to commemorate the occasion. She had been out of the pack for some time and only just recently returned.

When the howl runt from the borders, Archon made his way to answer it.  He strode confidently up to the duo. There was an older one and a younger one. He offered them a small dip of his head.

"I'm Archon Abraxas. What is it you seek today?"

Olya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-31-2018, 12:57 AM

She watched her apprentice centre themself, and reach out to the spirits. Watched a furrow form between their brows, and only grow deeper with time. Yes, this was not the Abaven that she had once visited. Something had changed, but only time would tell what exactly was the source. "I think the spirits have abandoned this place, teacher." Divo breathed, their sonorous voice laden with worry. Yes, that seemed to be the case. Unfortunate, surely. She felt the soft touch of the larger wolf's forearm, brushing against her shoulder. "Are you worried?" the champagne youth whispered close to her ear. "Not yet, child. Not yet." She murmured in reply, a gentle smile twisting her lips. No, she would not worry until given a reason.

The wolf that answered her call was most definitely not Miss Sparrow. Not in any way, shape, or form. In fact, this wolf was much larger. Taller even than young Divo, and far bulkier. He matched Mr. Morningstar in size and shape, though his aura was far darker. Smoky, brimming with chaotic energy, but not quite threatening. He dipped his head courteously to them both, displaying diplomacy to strangers he had never met. This was promising, at least. "I'm Archon Abraxas. What is it you seek today?" His voice rumbled like distant thunder, and distinctly lacked the kindness that she displayed so readily. However, the shaman had to remind herself that she was standing at his borders, unannounced.

Bisected gaze flicked over to her apprentice, bidding her silence for now. It was best that she watch and learn. Given the turn of events, it seemed best to leave the younger wolf out of this for now. She bumped her shoulder softly against Divo's, reassuring them.

Warm optics returned to the titanic male who stood before them. The pale dame dipped her own cranium in similar fashion. "Good day, Mr. Abraxas. I am Olya Verasha-Lyudmilav, and this is my apprentice, Divo Lunashka-Morningstar." her thick accent alluded to her status as a newcomer to the lands, though she would not reveal her experience. Better to see how this encounter went, before she laid her cards on the table. "Last Spring, we came to these borders to usher in a trade agreement between our small group of rogues, and the pack of Abaven. I am here today to offer our services again in the coming year, provided the pack still stands. Is Miss Sparrow around, by chance? I was hoping to speak with her, to come to an agreement for the season." She held herself calm and steady, tail loose between her thighs so as not to insinuate any dominance over this male. It was his scent that tainted the borders, after all. Perhaps this land was his now.

ooc. feel free to skip over Marvel for now, since they're mostly just here to watch and learn

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Archon listened patiently to the woman's explanation of who she and her companion were. Her voice was thick with an accent not of these lands. She offered a trade agreement between her group and Abaven, asking for Sparrow by name. Archon nodded his head in understanding.

"Sparrow is still here, we have only had a slight... shift in the leadership. She is still free to negotiate with you, however, if you like."

Archon let out a call for the small wolf. Perhaps giving her something else to do in the pack would lighten her spirits anyway. Otherwise, Abaven was apt to go stagnant any season now.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Sparrow had been working on the preparations for the party. It had become something of an obsession. She wanted to provide something good in the pack. She wanted a morale booster. She wanted family- or what little of it she could get left. When Archon called for her, Sparrow was left confused. What did he need anyway?

Although she had her doubts, Sparrow heeded his call. She was surprised to see a familiar figure on the border. It was the shaman from Lirika's pack. She didn't quite recognize the other with the shaman, though.

"Olya, correct? How do you do?" Sparrow said, shouldering her way in front of Archon. "I see you brought another member with you."

Olya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-02-2018, 01:57 PM

There was not the blankness that she was expecting when she asked for Miss Sparrow. He knew her. He offered a curt nod of affirmation. "Sparrow is still here, we have only had a slight..." the hesitation in his voice brought a pang of curiosity to her, followed swiftly by concern. "shift in the leadership. She is still free to negotiate with you, however, if you like." he finished. Without waiting for an answer, he tipped back his head and let loose a booming howl for the wolf in question. The shaman waited for him to be finished. With a warm smile, she said "Thank you, Mr. Abraxas."

It didn't take altogether long for Miss Sparrow to arrive, her delicate form seeming to be absent one moment and present the next. "Olya, correct? How do you do?" she questioned, making a point of placing herself in front of the titanic male to speak. "I see you brought another member with you." she added, gazing curiously at her student. Ah yes, Divo had changed quite dramatically from the gangly youngster who had hidden behind her- their mother's legs last spring. A soft smile toyed at her lips, and she also looked to the tall wolf. "Yes, you likely wouldn't recognize Divo. They were quite young when we arrived last spring. I have taken it upon myself to train them to be the clan's next shaman." she informed the smaller alpha.

"I am well, by the way. We have been rather busy in the past seasons, and a few.." she hesitated. Did she tell Miss Sparrow the truth? Would it bode well, with this stranger watching on, to reveal such things? A soft breath in, and a soft breath out. Yes, the truth seemed the best course of action. "misfortunes fall upon us. An accident befell young Divo, which left us rather tied up with taking care of them for a season, and Mr. Morningstar- their father, was involved in some family issues that allowed misfortunes of another sort to fall upon the family. Thus, we couldn't hold up our trade agreement, and for that I apologize."

Glancing from Mr. Abraxas to Miss Sparrow, she shifted to the purpose of their visit upon the lands. "Regardless, we would like to extend an offer for a similar agreement this season. Miss Lirika is growing older, and we hope to make this year a much better one for her sake, and that of the family. Would you be open to such things?"

ooc. I'm so sorry for late reply. Life got mad busy in a big way xD

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
09-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Archon watched on as Sparrow took on her alpha persona. It was soft and gentle. Perhaps it was a glimpse of how Sparrow once truly felt before she iced over into the mess that Archon usually observed. If Archon believed in curses- which he wasn't quite sure he didn't- he would believe Abaven was under one.

The visiting woman explained that they had fallen into some issues that had compromised some prior agreement Sparrow had apparently made with them. She offered the agreement again, however, and Archon was already sure that Sparrow would accept.

Archon somehow wasn't surprised that the deal had fallen apart in the past. The seemed to be on par for these mortals. Regardless, Archon kept his face neutral and allowed Sparrow to continue on.