size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-27-2018, 04:19 PM

Ah, it was nice to see the land bloom again. Well...in Dragon's case, it was nice to smell the lands bloom again. Spring was in full swing, and with it, new herbs. Normally he didn't particularly care about herbs because he wasn't a healer. But his new companion certainly was. Riva had been a blessing in disguise, keeping him and his companions company while she tended to his old wounds. His eyes had gotten much better since she had been doing her thing, but he doubted his sight would ever come back. Still, it was nice to have a new friend around. He had woken early to get a drink of water, and now he wandered back to the den site where he figured Riva might still be. He didn't know if she still slept or if she was foraging for herbs. He figured now it would be easier to find what she needed, or even new herbs she didn't know she might need. He vaguely remembered where certain herbs grew, and he was sure he'd find them again if he really wanted to. Sitting in a clearing with the dens nearby, he soaked in the sunlight to warm his fur. Sure the north got pretty cold, but his fur was thicker than most. Still, the sun felt nice on his skin.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
07-29-2018, 10:55 PM

Spring was a favourite of the young wolf. The scent of growing things was everywhere, and the colors of the world was slowly reforming around her. Normally, it would have put a restless itch in her paws, the desire to wonder, see, and learn. Adding to her herb collection was high on the list of reasons why she wondered, but in truth, it was simply a part of her nature. Now, she could peek out the entrance of their den without the desire to move on tingling in her paws. Perhaps it was the enigma of his wounds that compelled her to stay, it arrested her attention and gave her a puzzle to amuse herself with. Perhaps it was the two Felidae that went with him everywhere he went, his eyes and companionship in what might have otherwise been a barren world for the blind wolf.

Perhaps it was simply Dragon himself. A grin swelled in her heart, and reflected on her muzzle as she lifted her head to the sun-kissed world. She had hated every moment of winter, and was determined to enjoy the sun. when she opened her eyes and looked about the clearing, she would see Dragon, also taking in the sunlight, and shifted her weight to her front paws and slunk out of the den.

“Hey Dragon” she greeted him pleasantly, announcing her presence before she siddled up beside him, her fur brushing against his own as she sat on the soft grass, and tilted her head to the side, feeling the warmth on her dark muzzle. “Pleasant day” she murmured to the older wolf, glancing sideways at him, taking in the old wounds that laced his eyes with a critical view.

"speech"  

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-02-2018, 12:29 AM

His eyes were closed, head tilted slightly upward as he enjoyed the warmth of the sun on his face. It felt nice to relax like this, and he briefly wondered if he would still have days like this after he resumed the role of alpha once again. Tattered ear flicked back as he heard the movement of his new companion. He guessed she was coming from her chosen den. "Hey Dragon," He heard her approach, and moments later he felt her fur brushing his as she came to sit beside him. "Pleasant day" She murmured to him. He nodded, lowering his head a bit as he stretched his forelegs and flexed his toes into the dirt. "Indeed it is, how are you this morning Riva? Did you sleep alright?" He figured he would ask considering she was sleeping in a new place with other wolves around, but he had assured her it was safe. The others that decided to still follow him never really bothered anyone, even Greed. Though that wolf had a temper, he seemed to be busy with Acapella as of late.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
08-02-2018, 12:46 AM

His sightless eyes were closed, and he looked as relaxed as a wolf could be, as the sunlight danced on every place upon his body that it could reach. She felt the same inclination to lounge on the warm grass and soak up the sunlight. Her poor limbs hadn’t felt a lick of warmth all winter, and she was grateful that the harsher season had reached its end. Dragon’s paws twitched in a stretch, digging into the dirt beneath him, and she rolled over beside him, until her back was against the dirt, and her belly exposed to the sun. This was the life, Summer, every day, warm sun to bask in, and the companionship of a friend. She gave an impish smile at the folly of her own thoughts, knowing her restless nature would never let her enjoy such a stale life for long.

“I slept well, thank you” she was accustomed to change, a new different every few days as she wondered the land, searching for herbs, associating with wolves, both healthy or otherwise. It was the sense of others around, the scent of wolves in the earth, and well worn tracks beside the dens that spoke of a community here that was strange to her. She wasn’t using to sharing an area with others, through the idea was growing on her. Still. She had yet to formally meet any of these wolves that followed Dragon, even if she caught hints and traces of them, and saw them occasionally in passing. “I was thinking of getting that honey today” she admitted, her smile turning sly and mischievous as she remembered the bravado in which Kimahri had promised to help her with this task.

"speech"

Art by Sigath

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-09-2018, 01:52 AM

He heard the scuffling of dirt beside him and the way Riva seemed to shift around. Though he couldn't see her, he guessed that she had switched to a new position beside him. "I Slept well, thank you" He smiled and nodded, "Good, I'm glad." He had wondered if she would be uncomfortable, but he supposed that as a loner, she was used to sleeping in all sorts of places. He knew that feeling as well, though he generally chose to sleep in the same places every night unless he was too far away to do so. He knew his mother was often restless when it came to sleep, and other times it seemed like she couldn't get enough sleep. He knew she was getting old, and she didn't really like the idea of being a loner...he found his train of thought had wandered into another territory until Riva mentioned the honey. "Oh really? Well I'm sure Kimahri will be thrilled to hear that!" He laughed and winked at her.

Tracker||Plot with me!

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

08-09-2018, 02:14 AM

The healer rolled a little, until she could look up at Dragon from more than just the side of her vision. The older woof looked content, and he had every right to be. This might not be his pack land, but it was the center of his power. There were wolves around him that respected and followed him, and she kind of had the feeling he would be back to running a pack in no time.

SHe wasn’t sure where that would leave her. She would stick around for a time, certainly at least until his eyes had healed completely. After that? Well, she knew she had a friend in Dragon, and wondered if he wouldn’t mind her popping in from time to time, but her wondering paws would send her on her way eventually.

“I’m sure he will.” Riva said in her own amusement, and raised a brow at the blind man’s blink. She smirked herself, amused herself, and interested at the further proof of how comfortable he was in his own skin, despite his lack of eyesight. “I might go fetch him soon for that. Your welcome to tag along, I’m sure even listening will provide you with even weeks worth of entertainment.”

"speech"

Art by Sigath

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-09-2018, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 02:43 AM by Dragon.)

Life was certainly far from dull since Riva had been around. Though he didn't know her for long, the young she-wolf had not failed to brighten his day. "I definitely plan on sticking around for that. Kimahri may act tough most of the time, but he's got his soft spots, too." "Yeah, he's a real sweetheart when he isn't being a testosterone-fueled knucklehead," Dragon's head perked up as Shiva arrived to join them. The strangely patterned Jaguaress padded towards them, casting a wink in Riva's direction as she sat in front of them. "Kimahri gets business done when he needs to, and while he does have his reservations about most, he's got a soft spot for pups and those he feels he can trust. Particularly those that Dragon trusts...sometimes."

Amethyst gaze turned towards Riva then, a light grin gracing her features. "And it seems you made the cut, sweetie." Dragon chuckled as his tail lightly thumped the ground, "Kimahri and Shiva have known each other since they were cubs, so if you really wanna know if Kimahri is up for honey hunting, Shiva would know for certain. Right Shiva?" "Mhm. And if you ask me, he'd do anything for a pretty young thing such as yourself." She winked again as she playfully smirked.

"Dragon"||"Kimahri"||"Shiva"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

08-14-2018, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2018, 12:08 AM by Riva.)

The young healer considered again the problem with collecting honey from a beehive. It would have been easier in winter, but somehow the last of the winter days had slipped by before she had had a chance to get the necessary ingredient. Riva looked up as the approach of another caught her eye. It was hard to miss the interesting-toned Jaguar with purple eyes as she strolled into view. Riva lifted her lip in a friendly grin as the creature winked at her, making an entrance with her teasing comment on her jaguar counterpart.

The Jaguar went on to talk about Kimahri’s trust and reservations, and Riva dipped her head. “I’m honoured.” it was meant to sound teasing, but came out more honest and sincere than that. She appreciate the friendships - that of Dragon, and of the two Jaguars that followed him.

After that, Dragon and Siva continued to tease each other, and Riva’s grin returned full-forced “He’s pretty, sure, but five just isn’t young anymore” she nudged Dragon’s shoulder, as through Shiva had been referring to Dragon “So if that’s his preference, I don’t know why he’s following Dragon around.” she continued. Through her tones fell a little more serious again. “Honey hunting could end up dangerous, so I do hope he knows what he’s getting into.”

"Speech"

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-14-2018, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2018, 11:12 PM by Dragon.)

It wasn't often that Dragon got to relax and have fun with someone, much less with someone he hadn't known very long. And it was rare to see Shiva joking with another wolf that wasn't him, and if he was honest with himself, this felt...good. He had struggled for so long trying to make an impression and prove to his pack that he could be a leader, and with the weight of his family problems, he had forgotten how to have fun. But perhaps with Riva's help, he could figure out how to do that again. To maybe be someone who could both lead, and be a friend when he needed to be. “He’s pretty, sure, but five just isn’t young anymore” Dragon tensed a little, his head turning abruptly to shoot Riva a surprised look. "Wait, wha? How did I get dragged into this!?" He was stunned as Riva spoke, the earthen male feeling flustered as he looked between Riva and Shiva. This was a girl thing, wasn't it? It had to be. And he just so happened to be the poor sap stuck in the middle. He didn't even know what to say, he felt heat rush to his face and was glad that the color of his coat hid the blushed tones.

He was glad, however, when she changed the subject back to the honey. "Kimahri versus a swarm of bees...I'm sure he'll be fine. If he gets stung then he's lucky there's a great healer around," He winked in her direction, eager to learn how Kimahri would pull of this particular feat. "I wonder where he went off to..." He couldn't smell him around, had he gotten cold feet about it? "Maybe he went to find his last meal in case his tongue swells up." Shiva joked.

Tracker||Plot with me!

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

08-14-2018, 11:34 PM

Dragon didn’t quite seem to know what to make of her teasing comment, and she could see the bewilderment in his expression as he cast his attention between Shiva and Riva. Riva gave an amused chuckle, patting Dragon’s forepaw with her own in a consoling motion, through she made no other move to take pity on the confused male, or shed light on the joke.

She was fully standing now, and she shook out her coat, checking on the ribbon tied neatly about her forepaw, where her herbs where stashed. “You know what's good for a bee sting?” she paused for a moment, and her expression would have been still if it wasn't for the gentle twitch of her lips, like she was holding back a laugh. “Honey. Luckily, there should be some around where we are going” she commented blandly, ducking her head so Shiva wouldn’t see her grin.

Marigold was also essential to have around if they were expecting someone to get stung, so it was a good thing she had some handy. “I fear if its tongue swells, the lost of speech will cause him more immediate distress then an empty belly” she might not have known them long, but she felt as though she was starting to know the trio well, as through she fit well into the grooves of the group.

"Speech"

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-15-2018, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 02:53 PM by Dragon.)

He was truly curious and pretty excited for this whole beehive thing. Although he couldn't see, he was sure it would still be just as entertaining listening to it all. He did hope Kimahri would be alright doing this task, however. He depended on the Jaguar more than he wanted to admit. “You know what's good for a bee sting?” Ears tilted slightly towards Riva, curious about what the miracle cure was. "Hm?" "Honey." Of course. He chuckled as he felt shifting her position to stand up, and likewise, he stood and shook out his thick and shaggy fur.

When Riva spoke about Kimahri fearing his loss of speech should the bees sting his tongue, Shiva spoke up. "A fear for him, but a relief for me. I'm willing to make that sacrifice for the good of some peace and quiet from his incessant chatter." Dragon couldn't help but laugh. He didn't know Kimahri talked so much, but he supposed that it was possible considering he probably had a alot to talk about with her since they hadn't seen each other for a couple years. "Aw c'mon Shiva, you know you'd miss hearing his voice." He teased, a grin splitting his maw. Shiva appeared to take offense to his comment by showing flattened ears and narrowed eyes. "Watch it, mutt, before I use that tongue of yours for fish bait," She huffed at him before walking away with her tail in the air, "C'mon, we best go find him. Maybe he already got his paw stuck in a hive or something."

Tracker||Plot with me!

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

08-15-2018, 01:58 PM
Phone post that I'll touch up after work

Clowning around with Dragon and Shiva was well and good, but as a healer she still had a responsibility to everyone's safety. As she rolled her weight into her forpaws and stretched her muscles she spoke again. "If you round up the miscreant, I have a few things I prepared earlier I still need to grab." She admitted. "Meet you in front of my den in a few?"

She waited a moment for Dragons acknowledgment, before trotting off. She entered the den she had been staying in temporarily, and looked about for her ingredients. She had collected the wax from a maple and carefully curled it around the center and base of her torch. The dampness in the stick and dried leaves stuck around the top with animal fat would burn smokey and slow.

She had gotten the idea quite by accident when she had witnessed another utilizing fire for their own means. Open flame still scares her witless, and she had a feeling that her old mentor, if she ever caught wind of this, would be sharp with her disapproval. Still, the healer had taken a the cautions she could think of. The animal hides she had dried and stored in her den wood hold water, and she tossed one of those near the entrance now. The second already held a collection of rocks and was heavy to lift. She managed to shuffle that to the entrance also.
Fully prepared, she sat at the mouth of her cave and waited for Dragons return. She hoped she hadn't outsmarted herself this time, as creative as she loved to be.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-08-2018, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 02:21 AM by Dragon.)

Sightless gaze turned towards Riva as she spoke, and he nodded when she asked to meet in front of her den. He listened as she headed off, then he turned to Shiva with a small grin. "Well, let's go find him then." Shiva grunted before leading him off through the trees. She had picked up Kimahri's scent and wondered what exactly he was doing. Had he gone hunting? Or perhaps gotten cold feet about the whole honey thing? That was an amusing thought...Kimahri afraid of a little challenge? The pair walked a bit before they heard something. Confused, Dragon followed the sound until eventually, he smelled Kimahri. "Kimahri? What're you doing?" The male jaguar turned at the approach of the other two, "Oh, I was uh...sharpening my claws before I went hunting." Dragon rose a brow for a moment, wondering if that was true...whether it was or not, he supposed he wouldn't find out. "Alright well hunting will have to wait. Riva is waiting for us by her den. You ready to go honey hunting?" He chuckled before turning around and headed back to the main den site.

It didn't take long for the trio to return to where Riva waited, and when Dragon smelled her, he grinned. "Found him!" He approached her, noting the strong scent of herbs that lingered around her. He was so ready and curious as to how this whole thing would go down. "What is all that for?" Shiva inquired as she nosed some of the stuff.

OOC//crap tag is crap i'm sorry T_T

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

09-09-2018, 07:31 PM

Riva didn’t have to wait at her den entrance for long, before dragon appeared with the two Jaguars in tow. She glanced at their chosen victim, the one who would actually be scrapping honey from the hive. Poor guy. She grinned at him, before looking at Shiva. “It’s a trick i know of, but have never tried myself. Smoke calms bees, i’m going to create a controlled fire below the hive.” she swallowed, trying not to show that the idea still worried her.

“Most of these supplies are to ensure we can do that without incident.” she explained. “If I can get one of you to carry the hide with stones, and the other the hide we’ll dip in water, I can carry the rest” luckily they had a few sets of mouths between them to carry all this stuff. “ready?’ she asked, and when they agreed, she collected her own pile, which consisted of herbs, and the makeshift torch, before she was prepared to follow the others to where they knew a hive to be.

"Speech"

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-28-2018, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 02:36 AM by Dragon.)

Dragon's head tilted and brows shot up in surprise at Riva's plan. He had never heard of such things, but he was interested to know how she would pull it off. He was a bit saddened that he couldn't see her do it, but he was sure he could still learn about it regardless. Having guide companions certainly helped with such matters, after all. They acted as his eyes, and he was perfectly fine and content with that. "Well, it'll be exciting to learn how you'll pull this off then!" He grinned, tail waving in the air behind him. He listened as she explained the bundles, and obediently he leaned down to nose for one of them and carefully picked it up while Shiva picked up the other. "Lead on 'Imahri." Shiva grunted through her bundle.

"Well let's go then, I know where there's a hive at. At least I heard some buzzing this morning, anyway." Taking a deep breath, he led the way further into the pines. He wasn't quite sure how this was going to go, but the prospect of a challenge entertained him. It didn't take long for him to find the buzzing sound, and soon after he gazed upward into the trees and spotted a hive. "Well, here we are. Are you guys ready?" He flashed a grin and waited at the base of the tree for instruction.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!