gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
07-31-2018, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 06:59 PM by Darya.)
Since I'm always hungry for those good good romance plots I decided to throw together a plotter just for my eligible singles. The catch is I don't really plot romance too much, I prefer to have a candidate or two (or ten) and have them meet up and see how they interact before committing to romance plots, I'm also a sucker for heart break so keep that in mind, just because my character might fall for yours doesn't mean we have to commit them to a relationship.

*Any characters marked as Bisexual are attracted to two or more genders, meaning both binary genders and nonbinary characters apply. (This is based of my personal definition sorry for any confusion the terms brings with it, I have more of an attachment to the term Bi over Pan but recognize both are valid and can means various things to various people.) 

Onto the characters (Links in their names): 

[Image: QZbyEIx.png]
Darya Morningstar ☆ 1 year ☆ Loner ☆ Bisexual 
Darya is a gentle giant, born from Samael she got her father's dire genes and could easily knock anyone over with her sheer muscle, but she's no fighter. In fact the girl is painfully shy and never really got over losing her only friends when her father moved his family southward. She's also currently having some troubles coming to terms with the fact her family is very much fractured right now. She could use someone who can help her come out her shell a bit or who is more confidant. 

[Image: 1GlNwZv.png]
Célestin Adravendi ☆ 1 year ☆ Lirim ☆ Bisexual 
Célestin is a bundle of energy, he is unabashedly friendly and loves to go on adventures. He's an Adravendi by adoption (his mother was adopted by Faite, who in turn is from an adopted offshoot of the Adravendi line) so I may be willing to entertain the idea of distant cousins but tbh probably not gonna be super into that unless they don't carry the Adravendi name. Célestin is going to likely be actively attracted to most wolves he meets and when he really falls he's gonna fall completely, he's a good candidate to have his heart broken at least few times, though ultimately I'd love him to also find someone who sticks around.  Probably not looking for anyone darker than true neutral. 

[Image: dpsDloZ.png]
Magnolia Wreckage☆ 5 year ☆ Niente ☆ Bisexual
Maggie is a dedicated to the ideal of her merchant persona, she's willing to give most anything for something in return. She likes to give nicknames and will allow anyone to call her whatever they want so long as they don't mind her coming up with a nick name for them. Maggie loves to be social and has long learnt to allow most things to roll of her back, while she maintains a good alignment she's the most likely candidate for darker aligned characters so long as they aren't outright murderous and rapists. 

[Image: HgwoNll.png]
Solana Sandhound☆ 4 year ☆ Loner ☆ Homosexual
Solana is a woman who's dealt with a lot of heart break in her life already so I'd like to take that off the table for her. Right now she's very much  emaciated and still grieving over her first love. When she's in a good mood she's a quick witted and snarky ball of determination. Ideally I'd love for her to find a healer woman who might be able to help her become more like her old self. She'd definitely got a thing for black wolves with white stripes but that's not a requirement at all. There is a potential plot rolling around in my head for her, that could see her pregnant. 

[Image: AADVPUt.png]
Adarra Malthael ☆ 4 year ☆ Loner (Soon to be Celestial)☆ Heterosexual (Probably)
Adarra is my newest girl and to be honest I'm not entirely sure what I want for her yet. She is a sweet, meek healer girl with a troubled past. I am planning on tossing her at Celestial pretty soon here and would love her to stay there at least for a while. I also am not entirely sure where she falls on sexuality, I know she for sure is into males but don't know about females yet. 

[Image: iQjT1iI.png]
Wyvern Ancora☆ 1 year ☆ Loner ☆ ????
Wyvern is a little spoiled princess, she comes with a leopard companion who's very protective of her wolf friend. Wyvern is currently up north with Dragon, getting used to the idea of having a father and getting to know him. She's not been socialized much outside of her family so to be honest I'm not totally sure how she'll react to strangers. She's chaotic neutral so she's not gonna turn her nose up at anyone darker, she will turn her nose up for most any other reason but then she wouldn't be a princess if she didn't.  I can't see her settling down for at least a few more years but some quick passionate flings that crash and burn seem right in character. I also have no idea who she's gonna be attracted to, she's picky as all hell!

Got any ideas for these babes? Please just post below! 

Birch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-31-2018, 02:30 AM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You know why

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
07-31-2018, 02:34 AM
-slams hands down-

Darya and Caelestis, or Caelestis and Célestin. I'm not sure if Cael will be looking for a real relationship or not initially, but I could see her swinging both ways. At the very least I'm down for some flirty encounters, no matter how they end up :P

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
07-31-2018, 11:11 AM
@Den (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

@Mon: I'd love to thread them both with Caelestis if you're down. Darya's more likely to hide behind a tree than to be flirty at least at first. Cel on the other hand may be awkwardly flirty, either way they could be fun threads.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
07-31-2018, 09:20 PM
idk if anything would come of it, but if you're interested I think I'd like Jup and Darya to reconnect c:

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-31-2018, 09:57 PM
Omg Yes Laz! She missed getting to play with her friends so I'm super down for them to reconnect.
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-01-2018, 12:51 AM
Nice, I can make starters sometime soonish!

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Yay! I can make a thread in a little bit c:
[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-20-2018, 11:13 PM
One starter for a Den coming right up! Here's you're dish!
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-27-2018, 02:31 PM
-sets-
for cel
for darya
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2018, 05:31 PM
Hi, hello. I think that Solana & Baelfire would be a great combination. Baelfire has a very upbeat personality, and is a genuinely caring individual. I also, have no romance plots going atm.

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
09-18-2018, 07:01 PM
We could absolutely throw a thread together for them Dog, not sure how I feel about having yet another Lirim wolf so idk if she'd join the pack but we could see what happens.

ALSO NEW CHARACTERS ADDED BECAUSE LOLAF HAS NO SELF CONTROL.
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-25-2018, 10:31 PM
Hmm the only idea I got was Celestin x rhyme for some heartbreak because I'm pretty sure Rhyme is pretty strictly hetero. Lemme know what you think ^^
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-25-2018, 11:11 PM
Considering the considerable age difference between them I'm more than okay with it being a one sided crush on Cel's part.

But you gotta let me throw one of my ladies at him one of these days.
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-25-2018, 11:14 PM
Sounds fun to me! Also would love for you to throw some ladies at him!
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]