size
Small
build
Medium
player
08-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Antigone Dellis
3 years - loner
Antigone is a fighter and healer that can be a bit full of herself at times, though she will hide it until she is in a position where she if in charge and has others to support her if need be. I do want her to join a pack at some point, but she would definitely want to be able to work her way up in the ranks at some point. I would also love for her to have some sort of love plot because love plots fuel me. I'm also down for lots of drama, and anything else anyone would like to throw at me.

››MONTY‹‹

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
08-03-2018, 01:19 PM
If you want skill point threads, my boy Mal here has both fighting and healing as his skills c:
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Antigone

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
08-03-2018, 01:31 PM
I would love to do some skill point threads! Antigone is traveling around right now trying to get a feel for things. What land would you want to thread them in?

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Caelestis is a fighter if you want fight points!

Other chars I have for skills include Amos, Alis, Iskra (not a healer or fighter but I'm happy to do skill threads with her for you!), and Seiran.

I'm also down to try romance with pretty much any of my chars who are single if any catch your interest. I have more chars for regular threads than I listed, you can find them in the Player database as I'm on my phone :P
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Antigone

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
08-03-2018, 01:49 PM
I've only got my one girl right now so I'm down for as many skill threads as you're willing to do with me. As for other plots I'm pretty much down for anything if you were looking for were looking for anything in particular with any of your chars?

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Auster, since he lives there c: Would you be more interested in fighting or healing points? Or both if they fight a big predator or something and get wounded lol
[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Antigone

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
08-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Ooo both would be fun. Did you want to start something or should I?

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-03-2018, 01:59 PM
I can start! I'll do that now
[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-08-2018, 07:04 PM
I'll toss up a few threads then for whatever skills you want and just see what happens c: Might do Caelestis last to give her time to travel a bit more south.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!