size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-13-2018, 02:59 AM

He paced through the trees, nervousness clear on his face. Nearby, Kimahri and Shiva were laying at the base of a tree as they watched him. "You need to tell her eventually. I'm sure their scents have been noticed already." Amethyst gaze watched the earthen male as he paused to stare at her before returning to his mindless task. "I will, I just...what if she thinks I'm irresponsible? I mean I know I have been before, but this?" How the hell was he supposed to break it to his mom that he had pups with someone he didn't even know? Would she understand? It was kinda like when she had pups with his father, wasn't it? Then again...she said she had known their dad before. But apparently, she hadn't known him long enough. And Vereux? Bluh. It was all too much to think about. He could understand where she had come from, she had hoped for something that ultimately ended up in failure. But him? He didn't have a very good excuse. He had been in a cave that made him hallucinate, so it wasn't entirely his fault...right? "Just tell her, I can't stand watching you pace back and forth anymore!" Dragon glanced up again and sighed heavily. Well...it was now or never, right? Tilting his head back, he called for his mother. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too bad...

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-20-2018, 01:21 AM

Head lifted as she heard Dragon call for her. It didn't seem entirely urgent, but she was practically dying from boredom, so she lifted herself and headed towards him. Tanaraq flew overhead, and as Avalon glanced up at her she couldn't tell if Tan was smirking or if it was just her imagination. They had been occupying the pines for a while, though they couldn't call it their own since they were all rogues. But she noticed every scent that came through, and two, in particular, that had been sticking around. She hadn't seen them yet, but she didn't know who they were, either. She loped to where Dragon was waiting, and she got there she saw him pacing. Odd..."What is it, Son? Why do you look so nervous?" She glanced towards the two Jaguars that accompanied him as they both laughed. What was going on?

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-09-2018, 02:04 AM

Dragon froze when he heard his mothers voice, the male whipping around to face her direction. Oh boy. He half hoped she wouldn't come, but he knew he could always depend on her to show up even if he wished she hadn't. Taking a deep breath, he tried to figure out how to casually mention that she had two grandkids wandering around. "Hey mom, I uh...gotta tell you something." He felt heat rush to his face as the nervousness set in further. He wished someone else could tell her, but at the same time he also wanted to be the one to break the news. He also wished it had been with someone he was actually with instead of with someone he didn't know. But as it was, he felt life was just determined to fuck him over in every way possible. "I uh...you're uh..." He closed his mouth and sighed nervously, "You're a grandmother."

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.