size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
08-20-2018, 03:03 AM

She sat on the very edge of the borders today. She was feeling pretty down lately, and her mood only got worse when she thought about her mom and her twin brother, and her sister. She didn't know why they left, but at least she still had her dad and Breasal (even though she didn't see him much), and then there was Torin. She frowned a bit when she thought about him, unsure of what he might do now that he was the alpha. Would he get mad and demote her even more if she left? Even just to get out of packlands for a bit? She hated feeling stuck with nowhere to go, and that dampened her usually bright mood even more. Sighing. She stared out across the borders and contemplated her choices.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Art

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-20-2018, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:02 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin had noticed his uncle was gone and Frostbite seemed busy with other things, so he was left to his own devices. Which meant he wasn't really sure what to do with himself. Even his own siblings seemed to have found something to do with themselves... So the young man had decided to poke around the borders of the territory.

Célestin picked up on a scent he found familiar but that he didn't really know. He blinked and picked up his pace, he saw the unknown woman and gave a friendly bark to draw her attention, he pulled his tail above his rump and wagged it in a friendly manner, his tongue lolling from his parted jaws.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
09-13-2018, 01:24 AM

Art

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
09-18-2018, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:02 PM by Célestin.)

She sighed as her gaze kept darting beyond the borders, the girl feeling way too anxious the more she thought about it. Was she doomed to die of boredom? It certainly felt that way. Groaning, she turned away and decided not to risk it. While she didn't know what would happen if she did leave being in her rank, she wasn't going to find out. She wasn't one to disobey anyway, maybe she'd ask her dad to take her out later.

As she turned to go find him, an unfamiliar bark caught her attention. She looked up to see one of Jewell's pups approaching her, and for a moment she was a bit surprised. She had been off on her own ventures most of the time that she almost forgot there were pups in the pack, rainbow colored ones at that! She often forgot Jewell was there too since she never really came across her, but Kairi was always busy exploring outside pack lands. Her tail wagged a bit as she smiled at the boy, "Hello!"

Walk, "Talk" Think

The boy honestly wasn't sure if he could remember seeing much of the woman before him, maybe at a pack meeting? Not that it mattered much to Célestin, she smelled of home enough for him to be sure he was more than safe to approach her. She returned his friendly greeting and he bound forwards slightly, not so much as to intrude on her space but mostly to close the distance. "Hiya!" he barked happily.

He ran a quick glance over her, there was maybe something a bit familiar about her but he wasn't entirely sure what it was or even if his mind was playing tricks on him. He shrugged and figured a proper introduction was probably best.

"I'm Célestin Adravendi." He spoke his name evenly, there was no real ego behind it even knowing he was directly related to one of the leaders of the pack, though he clearly was also unaware that the wolf before him was even more closely related to his uncle. The young wolf cocked his head to the side. "Whatcha doing?"

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3