gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-20-2018, 03:37 PM
Hey! I am cloudyNight and I am looking for potential roleplay partners. As of now I only have one character, Yurei. And I want to make her start her journey here in Ardent. Maybe starting to meet new friends or maybe being adopted into a lone family or pack. Her information is in her profile. If you wanna thread or have ideas let me know either in the comments or in a message.

Thank you for reading. Att.CN
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2018, 09:23 AM
Afternoon,
I have two characters I can throw at you for plotting purposes, I've got Baelfire and Brettia. I could see Yurei and Brettia being close friends, as that's what Bre is lacking the most. Baelfire on the other hand, my main need for her right now is a love interest. If you're interested in either of these, or if you would like to do something different, please shoot me a message. I'm almost always online, so fast responses would be a normal thing for me!

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-30-2018, 05:14 PM
sounds perfect
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.