Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-27-2018, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 02:16 PM by Frostbite.)
Rules & Information

Starbite puppies are finally here!!!!! I have been waiting for this and I'm so excited for these puppies! Me and Bird are both taking a pup and we are looking to see who else is interested. Eurus is my boy and Eira is Bird's girl
  • These pups will be raised in Lirim where their parents are currently apart of and they will be there at least until they are of age to travel.
  • These pups have the option to get 25% discount on height up to 41 inches from Frost
  • Bird and I reserve the right to take back the character if it goes longer then one month of inactivity. I want these guys to be active and to make their own stories here on Ardent.
  • Personalities do range with the Wreckage clan, but they all have one thing that stays the same, they respect and honor their family. They take care of each other no matter how their lives are lived. The wreckages also do not do any sort of rape or force breeding, they are all raised better then that. Since both parents came from the clan there is no exception to this.
  • I do have a few purchased designs that can be used, but this does not mean you have to use them. You can certainly come up with your own design just try and stick with the colors seen. The clan does not have any abnormal colors in them. So use only the colors you would not have to buy a pass for. And if you use one of the designs I purchased, it can only be used on Ardent!
  • Eye colors range through the clan because of all the outside members taken in. I do not really want these pups to have bi colored eyes, or two colors to an eye. I like then being more simple and having one color.

Names

Eurus means east Wind (Greek) & Eira means Snow (Nordic).

We are looking for more weather themed names that would be similar to these two. They can be different languages as well.

Halla means Frost (finnish) was used for this last pup, but a name change is certainly welcome

Designs that can be used
*Note: Click image for bigger view. Keep an eye out there may be more added!

Application Form

Code:
<b>Which design?</b> Pick two.
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Skills:</b>

<b>Eye Color:</b>
<b>Height:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>

<b>Ambitions:</b> What rank will they aim for in Lirim? Will they settle in a low rank or continue to work their way up to the top? Will they seek to leave eventually?
<b>Plot Ideas:</b> Please no rape plots..... For one none of the Wreckage's would do such a thing and for two.... We've had enough of those already.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
08-27-2018, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 06:12 AM by Tana.)
Ok so activity wise I'm not there rn but I'm getting ready to have my baby soon and have been trying to get everything finished up in the nursery and stuff, hoping this does not deter you
Which design? my own :3
Name: Miku (means beautiful sky in Japanese) Wreckage
Skills:healing and hunting

Eye Color: pink with red pupils from albinism
Height: gonna buy as much height as I can
Appearance:
A pretty picture is painted upon this girls body and its visible from birth. She has partial albinism from birth and it paints a piece of her nose and the pad on her left forepaw pink. Her lips also are light grey due to it, where a normal wolves would be black. Her pelt is not spared the painting of albinism. Much like her father she has a dappling of white spraying her face neck and leg, though this is only on the left side. On her right side the markings that match her left side ones are a dark charcoal grey. Her entire rear is this color as well though it seems to dance into a dove grey the more you move towards her head and tail tip, as if the albinism has taken away what would have been a darker color to replace it with the lighter grey. Her ears and face are even these split colors. With a glance one can tell her albinism paints her eyes at birth. The skin around it is pink and when her eyes finally open her parents will see the full extent of her albinism. It paints her pupil a darker pinkish red and her iris a pale pink.
Personality:

Ambitions: What rank will they aim for in Lirim? Will they settle in a low rank or continue to work their way up to the top? Will they seek to leave eventually?
Plot Ideas: well I'd like to have her meet as many wolves as she can and work on as much as she can on her skills. Shell likely remain in lirim for life, unless her parents leave.

Huge wip but I must sleep and make this perfect tomorrow

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Giving this a bit of a bump :)

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-06-2018, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 05:05 PM by Zell.)

Which design? The cutie up top :D
Name: Fawn Wreckage
Skills: Healing x Navigation

Eye Color: Turquoise-ish-jade, i know the color is closer to Stardust's eyes but idk what to call it XD
Height: 23"
Appearance: Living up to her name, the girl looks incredibly similar to a fawn. Her base coat is a tawny brown and covers the majority of her petite body. A few other shades of brown are mixed into the tawny shades of her pelt, however, it does little to muddle her fawn colored fur. Chocolate brown trails along her back from her muzzle to the base of her tail and the marking forms an incomplete circle around her eyes. Cream paints the lady's underside, the lower half of her legs, and her inner ear fur. Sprinkled across her form are cream spots, finishing off her curious look.

The small woman has big and wide, doe-like eyes that give her a look of pure innocence, intelligence, and a gentle kindness. Her fur, for the most part, is sleek and short along her body, however, fluffier fur frames her face, tail, the base of her ears, chest, and the back of her thighs and elbows. The fluffy fur that frames the base of her ears often makes them appear larger than average which, in turn, appears sort of disproportionate to the rest of her tiny, slender frame. Small, dainty paws and slender legs allow the woman to walk with careful grace and a lady-like swagger. Lastly, her muzzle is long and slender, defining her lady-like features. She does well to keep herself immaculately clean at all times, even with her chosen occupation. As soon as she's finished digging up herbs, she immediately cleans herself off until every speck of dirt is gone. Her favorite plant is the Sweet Almond Verbena, so of course, she always smells like a mixture of vanilla and almonds.

Personality:
Fawn is a very polite, grateful, and caring individual. While she may initially appear frail and fragile, she is very much capable of being the opposite. When the situation calls for it, Fawn is brave and courageous. She's a selfless individual who may choose to put herself in harm's way for those she cares about. Despite this, however, Fawn isn't a fighter. She doesn't like to fight, but she will try if she absolutely had to. She can be very gullible which may lead her to get into situations she could have avoided, and sometimes she has low-self esteem, especially when she feels like she failed to help someone or when she doesn't know the answers. She is very kind, thoughtful, gentle, and friendly towards most everyone she meets, however, she does have some reservations towards strangers. Though friendly, she isn't the type to go running up to just any stranger she sees. She observes first to figure out whether or not it's safe to approach. She tries to keep out of trouble as much as possible and always strives to be "the good girl."

Like her mother, Fawn aspires to be the best healer ever! She can always be found looking for herbs and exploring the world around her as she searches for them. Fawn is extremely dedicated to her craft in herblore and herbology, and she seeks to learn all she can about the flora and fauna around her. Fawn has her own laws when it comes to being a healer, and that is no matter who you are, she will help you. While she doesn't condone things like rape and murder, personal feelings are put aside while she is in full doctor mode.

Fawn is fiercely loyal to her family first, and she dedicates herself to helping them out as much as she can when she's not immersed in her medicines. While tiny, she's protective of those she loves and may sometimes get a little jealous, but never enough to get overbearing. She adores her family and wants to see them happy, even if it means sacrificing her own happiness in the process.

Ambitions: Fawn will aim for Oak or Nightshade for sure, possibly even higher if the opportunity presents itself. She probably wouldn't consider leaving unless her family leaves, or maybe if she finds love.

Plot Ideas:Hmm...I'm not really sure. Definitely want to get her skills mastered as soon as possible, so more than likely she'll go out and meet as many wolves as she can to learn everything she can. Asides from that I got nothing XD

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
09-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Which design? My Own

Name: Valanga {Val-an-Ga} means avalanche in Italian

Skills: Hunting and navigation

Eye Color: sky Blue

Height: 40"

Appearance: The exact opposite of feminine Val has inherited many traits from her father, such as her thick coat and her strong build. Her legs and body are proportionate to each other, making her large size seem all the more intimidating when approached. Her legs are strong and well muscled and she has a deep chest that makes her capable of taking hits and propelling herself at tremendous force. The she wolf sports a subtle crest of slightly longer fur along the back of her neck, giving her an almost spartan apperance that only adds to her intimidating form.

Her coat color mostly takes after her father although cream accents from her mother can be spotted on the scruff of her neck and the underside of her tail. Her fur is mostly brown with black markings on her face and underside, but any symetry in her features is interrupted by splashed of white that cover her neck and frame her right cheek. A single white blaze cuts through the middle of the girl's forehead on what would otherwise be a solid black mask. Both her right side paws are dipped in white socks, which may be the only part of her apperance that can be described as "Cute"

Personality:

Subject to change as her character progresses
-Spitfire-

Val has never cared for what is considered ladylike, she has no qualms with getting down and dirty and has never backed away from a challenge from anyone regardless of age, gender or rank. The girl loves to hunt but is fully capable of proving herself as a warrior in spars. As a pup she’ll be known to roughhouse with her siblings and with other pack members but will be particularly fond of playing with her father and learning from him as much as she can.

-Rebellious-

At times the girl can hard-headed, either intentionally or simply because something is in her way. Although she’ll never break from the family centric nature of the Wreckages she will often take them for granted, and will push against Lirium’s dynamic. The girl will want to make a name for herself on her own terms, but will always feel tied down to the pack as her birthplace and the home of her family, often leading her to misbehaving or acting out.

-Adventurous-

The girl has the heart of an explorer and as she grows older she will seek to see as much of the world as she can. Although she always returns home she will test the limits of how far she can get away and how long it will take before her family and pack begin to worry. Trouble has an easy time finding the girl, and when things get too out of hand for her, she’ll fall back on her family to protect her or come to her rescue.

-Protective-

Never one to back away from a challenge or a threat Val will take it upon herself to guard her siblings from any dangers that may come their way, mostly because she expects them to do the same for her. She may be strong willed and at times disrespectful, but she will love her family and be devoted to them and will try to make them stronger by leading as an example.

Ambitions: The girl will shoot for the stars but fall just short of leadership in her ambitions. Although it's possible she won't remain with Lirium she'll never stray too far from her family for extended periods. She may become a fairweather pack member, but if another pack suits her calling she will join them, but only with the blessing of both of her parents
Plot Ideas: Open to just about anything, I'd like to get a few posts with her and her siblings under my belt as well as threads with her parents, I don't have anything planned for the long run, but I usually never do, I'll have to see how she develops as things go on

AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-14-2018, 12:51 AM
Which design? My own (proper ref incoming)
Name: Anoixi Wreckage (Spring in Greek)
Skills: Healing + Navigation

Eye Color: Pale Sky Blue
Height: 36"
Appearance:
[Image: RmZk02f.png]
Anoixi carries his mother's height but his father's build. Standing at 36" inches tall his frame is visibly muscled though not heavily so; he manages to avoid looking delicate. He would be a good hunter, equal propensity towards speed and strength though master of neither.

The Wreckage man's pelt runs closer to his father's lineage. Thick long fur covers him, more suited for harsher winters than anything else. His colors also run closer to his father, he is draped in earthy tones. pale browns work as the base of his coloration, a sandy color marking his rump and the top of his tail. A deeper brown runs along his spine towards his shoulders. A similar color marks his face along his muzzle, up around his eyes and down along his jaw line onto his chest and under belly as well as along the backs of all his legs and the bottom of his paws. A muted grey-brown color is the most common color on him, it marks his skull and runs as a bit of a mask under his eyes and along his cheek fur. It also colors his shoulders and all of his legs, fading out just along his toes. A white splotch much like his father's markings breaks up his earthy tones. A white blaze runs up the front of his face and a white marking runs from the base of his skull along the back of his neck, the top of his shoulder blades and down along his upper forelegs, along his sides and near his knee swooping back towards his under belly as well as moving up to mark the back of his rump and along the bottom of his tail.

His eyes are a pale almost sky blue color, bright with curiosity.

Personality: Anoixi is at once both exuberant and patient. As a pup in particular he is driven by an innate curiosity of the world, he seeks to learn and to explore; especially to explore. He has an endless drive for adventure and will try to rope anyone he feels close to into helping on his quest. While he certainly isn't reclusive Anoixi isn't overly friendly either, he is sweet and can make pleasant conversation well enough but he's not exactly planning on making the world his friend.

Still, take the time to invest in getting to know him and he'll be a true friend; loyal to a fault and always thinking up ill advised schemes to get him and his friends into. He cares very deeply about others and even more so for those he trusts.

Anoixi's heroes are his parents; as he grows and learns more of what he wants in life he'll seek to learn healing like his mother and indeed he has the disposition for it; he can remain calm under pressure and can have a calming affect on others. But he also strives to be courageous and valiant like his father, seeing him as a sort of knight in shining armor.

Not that the child won't sometimes ruffle some feathers, in fact he has quite the mischievous streak sometimes pushing boundaries and enjoying mostly harmless pranks.  

Ambitions: Anoixi will want to be an Oak and pursue healing like his mom. I don't really see him leaving Lirim for any reasons beyond potentially love (or if his family left) but he will want to explore a lot.

Plot Ideas: Probably getting into a bit of trouble as a pup, especially with wanting to explore. Maybe help out his mom with some treatments as a young kid to jump start his love of healing. Eventually love and a family but nothing too concrete.

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-14-2018, 10:55 PM
Some new designs added

Fergus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-15-2018, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 04:14 PM by Fergus.)

HALLA WRECKAGE (mng: frost, finnish)
female - hunter - intellect - 36+", heterosexual, lawful good

Appearance:
--  Eye Color: Ice Blue
It goes without saying that Halla takes after her father more than her mother, though she isn't missing any of her qualities either. Her body shape is similar to her father - a well shaped body with a decent amount of weight and lengthy legs to allow some room for speed with large paws for balance. A womanly figure keeps her resembling her mother, however even the bone structure of her face is soft and pleasing to the eye. There's no doubt that she's her fathers daughter, but her mother didn't get forgotten.

Her coloring is a hodge-podge of browns, blending seemlessly on smooth, soft fur. It darkens and lightens as it pleases it seems, but it's the sudden interruption of stark white that really makes her stand out. Spaning across her entire face, throat, and chest, parts if her forelimbs, socks on her rear paws, and a large blanket over her mid to lower back, hips, and upper portion of her beautiful, plush tail, the it looks almost like snow clung to her coat. With icy blue eyes only brightened by the white around them, she is simply beautiful. A perfect combination of her mothers beauty and her fathers... everything else.

*note that her nose/pads are black

Personality:
--  Traits: Caring, Empathetic, Fun-Loving, Kind, Optimistic, Reliable, Selfless, Maternal
As a child, there is a lot to say about Halla. There's more energy in those bones than she knows what to do with and it comes out in one of two ways - either her mouth or her legs are running a mile a minute! She loves to play, whether it's wrestling, tag, hide-and-seek, or whatever other game the children have come up with. She'll do anything to have a good time, almost to the point it's risky. Although the stage seems to never die, as she ages she does settle a bit to the point that the risk level definitely lowers quite a bit. Her love for having fun follows her into her adulthood and keeps her young at heart with a penchant for the silly games she played as a child.

Her kindness wasn't taught to her, it was something ingrained into her very being from the moment she was born. Although hunting is something she enjoys, it doesn't come without a heavy heart as she learns and she will honor every death for providing food with a moment of silence and perhaps a few words. Other than hunting, Halla would never hurt a fly. While at times the woman may have a bit of sass and attitude, she'd never start a fight or anything more than a bit of a spat with anyone. She's definitely all bark if it comes to anything and certainly no bite, though that can certainly change and may be something she looks in to with her desire to lead a pack like her father.

Halla definitely isn't the kind to fill her own needs before making sure the needs of others are filled. She cares about her pack and those around her and would do anything to make sure they are comfortable and their needs are met, definitely being the Alpha's daughter. She's good at reading others emotions and knowing how they are feeling by having simple conversations and spending time with them. While she's definitely caring about everyone Lirim, her heart really lies with the children. She loves spending time with them and playing games, even as an adult. One day, she wants to have many children of her own, but she's happy playing with everyone else's until she finds someone she loves to settle down with. She can be quite maternal over other's children and it can probably even get a bit annoying to the mothers at times, though she means it in the best way that she can. She just loves kids and wants to take care of them, but in no way does she want to step on anyone's toes.

Even in the darkest of times, Halla can be bright. She tries to uplift situations to make them appear more positive than they are, just to keep up morale. Believing that it helps to make a situation better if everyone's thinking positive, she's good at staying optimistic about things in bad situations. It takes a lot to make her falter; keeping a good poker face is one of her specialties.

Ambitions: Leadership is her ultimate goal, wanting to be just like her father, however whether or not that is achieved will be based on ic interactions and dependent on them heavily. If things don't move that way, despite her hunting skill then perhaps towards the rank of Bone, crafting jewelries and things for herself and others. While she may be her fathers tough little girl, she is still a lady and isn't shy to show it off. However, she does have many interests, so the rank of Nightshade may equally interest her if she goes down a more useful path, but less aggressive than that of a fighter. If neither of these things interest her as she ages, then a master Bison may be her calling with a large amount of hunting skill points. Regardless, there will be plenty of options for her, it just depends on how she develops.

Leaving the pack would really only depend on whether or not there was an opportunity to lead, but she wouldn't leave without her parents blessing and a mate (that she also had her parents blessing on!). Her pack wouldn't stray far from Lirim either, so she'll always be close to home. Other than that, there's no reason I could think of that she would leave, unless she fell madly in love with someone and she'd probably be more likely to capture them and drag them to Lirim than leave and go live with him somewhere else.

Plot Ideas: daddys little shadow angel. She also definitely wants her parents blessing on her future mate, but I think it might be kind of fun they tried to push someone she didn't want on her while she's trying to convince them of someone that didn't like as much (then hopefully liked him a lot later lol).

Ellie

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2018, 11:50 AM
oops post

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-21-2018, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 01:36 PM by Frostbite.)
Me and bird have decided that our first pick with the free pup pass goes to Rasta with Halla !!!!

We have two more picks and please let me know if you cannot afford pup passes, I will gladly cover them for you.
Dragon with Fawn
Lolaf with Anoixi

These pups profiles have to buy up and posted with the form in acceptance by september 26th. We are on a little bit of rush time but we can all get them done!!! Me and Birds pups will take the other two free passes.

Thank you for applying!!!!

Wysteria

gems
size
build
player
09-22-2018, 11:25 AM
yay! thanks so much and congrats to everyone else!! :D

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Attention! Due to some unforeseen real life circumstances Rasta's pup is back up for readoption. The design Rasta had cannot be reused.

I have some designs above that can be used. Me and Bird would also like to know if your still interested Fen?

We will give this three days in case there would be any further interest.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-08-2018, 04:52 PM
(10-07-2018, 02:20 PM)Frostbite Wrote: Attention! Due to some unforeseen real life circumstances Rasta's pup is back up for readoption. The design Rasta had cannot be reused.

I have some designs above that can be used. Me and Bird would also like to know if your still interested Fen?

We will give this three days in case there would be any further interest.

I'm still interested

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Me and bird decided since your still interested Fen we will close this and you can go ahead and get Valanga up :)