ardent

What a wolf!

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Blades of grass seemed to dance melodiously in the cool, summer breeze that rolled across the Emerald Valley; The whole area peaceful, void of any commotion. Small paws left behind prints in the loose fertile soil beneath Baelfire's feet, she had been searching for a group for what had seemed like months. At three years old she had expected to do more with her life, but alas, she had remained alone. Aloof from the community of wolves that resided in the lands of Ardent, tattered and lacking social skills. Hesitantly, she stepped over Lirim's borders. She had come seeking membership with the family of like-minded canines, she had an unyielding urge to commit herself to a good cause. Bael's ears now fell against her head as she sniffed the air cautiously, she would simply sit here and await the arrival of an Alpha.  

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-09-2018, 06:52 PM

He had been patrolling to keep his mind busy, worried that Torin had not come back yet, he was considering on sending out a pair to look for him, to make sure everything was okay. He wasn't sure if he should yet though, afraid he would be jumping the gun a bit. He had to distract himself so he was making extra rounds to keep himself occupied.

He had only just begun his rounds of the valley. Walking along the inside of Lirim's borders she ensured that everything looked in line, smelled in line. Anything that didn't have enough pack scent, he would add more. Soon he was approaching the spot where the other wolf was waiting. He saw her at a distance first, patiently waiting on the unclaimed side of the border. He picked up his pace, hurrying to greet her.

"Hello I'm Frostbite Wreckage, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2018, 10:03 AM

As the canine approached her she noted that he smelled strongly of Lirim, the pack she had been anticipating on joining. Truthfully, she had been waiting for an actual member for days. If he was this far out he was either an alpha, or he was close to it, either way this was someone she needed to respect. Dipping her head respectfully, Baelfire now shook out her pelt as she stood to her feet. She wasn't sure what to tell him, so she simply would answer his question.

"Good afternoon, Frostbite. My name is Baelfire, I've come to join Lirim as a healer" She wasn't sure what he would say to her, if she would be accepted with open arms, or denied quickly. She would take whatever he threw at her.

"Speech" Walk. "You." 'Think.'

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-14-2018, 07:51 AM

He hadn't stated his rank, but he was the second alpha. For now at least he was hoping once Torin got back and settled back in. Once that happened he hoped to see if the younger male was willing to take the reins fully, especially with the pending thought that Star may or could be pregnant. She was to the point in his life that he wanted to step down and take the rest of his life on a more easier route. If Torin wasn't ready he didn't mind a few more months.

The female stated her name and her desire to join within the ranking of healer. He was glad for the extra healers, you could never have enough! Although he was fine accepting her, he had to know a bit more about her. She was going to become a part of the Lirim family so he wanted to be a bit more familiar with her. He nodded to her words.

"That's great! We can always use healers, but tell me a bit more about yourself. Have you been studying herbs long?"

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2018, 09:05 PM

When Frostbite asked her to tell him about herself she found a big pause coming on, what all was there to know? She had traveled from place to place since leaving her homeland at the early age of one year, how exactly had she found herself on Boreas? Her ears fell against her head as she shifted her weight slightly on her feet, her green eyes falling on her now Alpha.

"Well, there's not much to know about me really. I'm from a far off kingdom to the north of Boreas, It's horribly cold there. My parent's still rule their kingdom, however, I wanted a different life. I was with a gypsy band for quite awhile, but I wanted more from life. In my time here I've found an interesting person or two." When he asked her if he had been studying herbs long, she was pleasantly able to answer. "I was groomed to know herbs from an early age, I know nothing of hunting or fighting, so when it comes to that I will be useless. I would say I have a moderate knowledge of herbs."

Her ears fell forwards as her green eyes met the male's red ones, she stared intently, never breaking focus. She was eager to find out of her membership, she assumed she was accepted but she wanted to be certain.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-17-2018, 07:54 PM

There seemed to be a bit of a change to her attitude when he had asked more about her. He had put her on the spot and it seemed like she was a bit uncomfortable? It made him curious as to why though he did his best to keep questions from forming. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable, he just wanted to know a little more about her. To get to know her and to form a bond since she would be another member to the pack. He felt it was important to get to know the members of the pack and to form a more family like bond if he could.

After a big pause she began to tell him a little about where she had come from, how she had gotten here. It was interesting to hear that she had traveled with a band of gypsies, wondering if the band was similar to his own family. He supposed that it may be a topic for discussion at a later time. He didn't want to make her feel anymore uncomfortable then she currently was. He was happy to hear that she had moderate herb knowledge and though it didn't sound she was comfortable with any other skill. Lirim seemed to attract healers, but that was okay. Hailey had once again gone missing and Dust would be soon busy caring for herself. He smiled at her once she finished.

" As secondary alpha, You will gladly be accepted as a Willow, or one of our healers. Torin who is the main alpha is on a business trip to another pack right now, but you will meet him when he returns," he said before standing and preparing to lead her. "If you fallow me I can show you around before you get settled in."

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2018, 02:11 PM

When Torin said she would be accepted as a healer, her tail began to wag quickly behind her in excitement. She was very interested in learning whatever there was to know about Lirim as a whole, she hadn't been a healer for too long, but she knew enough to keep someone alive. Raising slowly to her feet, Baelfire knew to keep a respectful distance between herself and her now Alpha. As she crossed over the Lirim border her heart swelled with pride, she had never found a pack until now. Her ears twitched softly as she kept close behind him. "Thank you so very much, I promise you I won't let you down!"

She was more than excited to begin her training beneath anyone in the group, she wanted to learn as much as possible from anyone that would be willing to teach her. Baelfire's ears fell against her head as she kept close in suit. "I apologize, I don't mean to seem over excited aha."