ardent

"I'm Bonnie Parker"

Brettia

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2018, 05:45 PM
It seemed that the tuxedo pelted wolf had found herself in the most peculiar of places, her own coat blending in with the shimmering rocks beneath her, their black pigment allowed her to stand out against them with her white sections. Teal eyes watched intently as she seemed focused on the rolling waves before her, the ocean was her most favorite place to be. She loved the scent and it seemed to cling to her pelt lovingly, she couldn't seem to get enough of that wonderful sea breeze.

Her eyes now fluttered closed as she breathed slowly, her frame relaxing as she stood before the endless ocean. She felt rather small standing next to such a massive body of water, Brettia wondered for a moment inside of her own head. "I wonder what sort of things live inside those waters.." Her eyes now opened as she found herself laying on the glassy beach beneath her, once again her eyes closed as she slipped into a deep sense of relaxation. "Ah.. Finally, silence."

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-07-2018, 12:54 AM

He'd taken to exploring the beach, somewhere he'd never quite been before. Cloud had mostly stuck inland, but he eventually realized that'd never taken the time to really go and look at the ocean. More then that, he heard from another loner that there were all sorts of sea animals that he could hunt, and the idea of that excited him more then anything. He was a hunter at heart, it was his passion, and he aimed to hunt as many different animals as possible before his time was up. Blackened paws carried him hurriedly across the strange obsidian sand as he made his way across the beach. He didn't know what he'd find, nor did he knew what to expect. But he couldn't wait to find out.

As the male neared the waters, he spied a form up ahead. He paused for a moment, eyeing the black and white creature from afar. It didn't take long for him to notice it was another wolf though, instead of some bizarre ocean creature. That was a little disappointing, but at least he knew what it was. He debated turning and heading the other way, but the thought that perhaps this wolf might know about the sea life here had him heading her way. "Excuse me." He barked, slowing down as he approached. He stopped a few yards away, "Sorry to bother you, but do you know about the kinds of animals that live here? I heard there were all sorts of different sea creatures, I'm just not sure what I'm looking for besides fish."

"SPEAK"