Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-13-2014, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014, 09:30 AM by Ullr.)

Silver eyes rimmed in sky blue peered through a pocket of daisies as the young male rested on his belly, body tense, rump in the air as his tail wagged lazily back and forth. The tail froze suddenly. Taught limbs uncoiled as he sprang forward, fangs just missing a butterfly. It took off into the air. "Oh no you don't! No Charaxes will escape me. Prepare your self vile- eh?" He froze as he noticed something moving in the grass. Slinking back down he waited.

Ullr was finally healthy again and growing rapidly into a robust and handsome young man. No longer the scrawny, wormy, malnourished twerp that Thor and his brothers had rescued from their abusive father a season ago. Lithe frame tucked fully down on his belly, even his rump this time as he watched something squirming in the grass. What could it be? Was it a Gyre? He swallowed nervously. Had the Rath found him already? Suffocating silence closed in on his mind as he squeezed his eyes shut. The snow wasn't here to protect him and neither was Dyani but all the same? he was getting tired of always living in fear. And it wasn't fair to Dyani to always have to watch him. He was Ullr named for the god of snow and the hunt! He was a hunter and would not become the hunted!

With a snarl the boy sprang forward, fangs latching tight into the middle of a snake, instantly severing the spine but not before the writhing creature twisted back and bit him solidly on the cheek. "Ahhhh!!!!! Get it off! Get it off!" Finally with a flip of his head he dislodged dead creature. Ullr glared down at the serpent. It wasn't one of the poisonous ones thank goodness. He breathed a sigh of relief and sat down heavily.

"Speech"

Valeriya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-13-2014, 01:27 PM

The cry of alarm set Valeriya on edge. The girl surged to her feet and charged towards the sound, blindly even, one part curious and three parts naievly ready to leap between whoever was in trouble and whatever was troubling them. She burst upon the scene just in time to see a pale boy fling a serpent from one side of the clearing to the other. She gasped and watched it sail through the air, trying in vain to see what sort of serpent it was, if it was poisonous, if the strangers life was in danger. "Oh my gods," she exclaimed, darting from her place on the tree line to where she had seen the creature fall. Coming up it quickly she let out a sigh of relief. Just a rat snake, not venomous, just an annoyance. Turning back to the boy, she asked, "Are you okay?" she loped to his side, pausing only a few paces away. She did not stand on formalities, and wouldn't have even if she'd remembered that manners existed in the first place. "I heard you cry out, what happened?" She looked him over for any other marks or blemishes. Was he bleeding? Had the snake caught him in the eye, perhaps? He looked fine, for all that she could see. He looked about her age, perhaps just a bit older, and handsome enough she supposed, if you were into that sort of thing. She coughed nervously, and waited for him to respond.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-20-2014, 06:43 PM

Ullr was doing a rather pathetic job of trying to lick the wound which was just a bit farther than his tongue could reach with out straining. It was in this weird act of facial contortion that a girl appeared and asked him if he was ok. Whirling around so quickly he nearly gave himself whiplash he stared at the girl, the very pretty girl? and gulped. "I? uh.. what?"

"I heard you cry out, what happened?"

"Oh? oh that! I got bit by a snake. I'm fine though!" He felt unusually hot. And suddenly very flustered and embarassed. He looked away shyly unable to meet her gaze. "I'mUllr?I'm? Ullr. Vilison. Howareyou? I mean? I mean who are you? Though how are you is good too. Either question or both or you know..."

"Speech"

Valeriya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-22-2014, 04:22 PM

As the boy proclaimed his health, Valeriya would let a relieved chuckle pass through her partially parted jaws. He seemed so flustered, but she thought perhaps this was rightly so. He had just brushed with death, after all. That snake could have been any breed. She let her anxiety wash away with a roll of the shoulders, as if shaking the past off like water from a wing. "Glad to hear it, then. I'm a little small to be doing burials all on my own!" She laughed again, before looking him over. He seemed to quail a bit under her gaze, which only made the feisty young fae grin all the wider. It was strangely... endearing. So unlike her brothers, anyway. Sigmarr would never back down from anything, be it a simple gaze or a fire-breathing dragon. Kass might have been more reserved, but he lacked no bite when it was needed. Ullr, as he introduced himself, began to stutter out an attempt at conversation. "I'm Val," she said simply. "Or Val-" she made to give her full name, but stumbled over the words. In an instant, the memory of her brother's 'farewell' sprang into her mind. All those things he had said about their family, about her... She coughed, to cover up the pause, coming back with eyes and bright as ever, if a bit more steeled. "Valkyrie. Whichever you prefer. And I'm doing just fine, Ullr. It's wonderful to meet you." She remembered Katja's stories about those godly, legendary warrior women. Val figured she could aspire to worse. She stood and sauntered over to him, making to bump his shoulder with her. This new change, the thrill of a half-lie, had lit a mischievous sort of kindling in her gut. "Got some spare time?" She beamed, hoping that perhaps 'Valkyrie' might be able to make a friend.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-26-2014, 02:37 PM
ooc: sorry posted out ><

Ullr met her eyes for a moment then quickly looked away. He wasn't sure why she made him feel suddenly so shy. Then mention of digging a grave made him flinch a little bit and a nervous laugh slipped bast his lips. Yea, he supposed he was pretty lucky. The girl introduced herself as Val short for Valkyrie though the pause in her introduction did not go unnoticed by Ullr. But the youth wouldn't press, it wasn't in his nature to do so. He grinned though as she spoke and he slowly began to relax around her. She seemed really, really nice!

Ullr smiled. "It's nice to meet you too and yea I got time! You wanna go do something?"

"Speech"