size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-24-2018, 08:56 PM
Would anyone be interested in some born offsite Rhy babies? She was a slave for like 4-5 years and there might have been some forced children. I don't have any designs or big ideas at the moment but if I get any interest I'd be happy to plot and make some designs (if/when I get art back hopefully in the next couple days) let me know if you get any ideas!

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-24-2018, 08:57 PM
Why do you tempt me like this x.x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-24-2018, 09:14 PM
yes yes yes yes yes yes!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Philomena

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
09-24-2018, 09:40 PM
Um, only YES.
  • Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-24-2018, 11:31 PM
100% yes pls
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-26-2018, 12:17 PM
Much tempt
Currently in heat for Winter.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-26-2018, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018, 03:43 PM by Rhythm.)
You guys are awesome! Since we have had some interest I'm going to go ahead and put up an application! I still can't guarantee I will be able to do any designs (even though I would love to!) So I will welcome you to provide your own. 

Right now I figure there's a couple ways these pups could go- taken away from their mother and barely knowing her or them being slave babies themselves. I would love them to want to have a relationship with her but I can also see them potentially being pretty salty about her and Rhyme having escaped with out them. Or with them! I've been pretty vague about the escape so maybe they ended up tagging along as well. 

So onto the good stuff!

Code:
<b>Name:</b> could have a themed Destruxtion name or take the name of the Slaver father
<b>Age:</b> Rhythm is pretty old so none of them would be younger than 2
<b>Appearance:</b> how big, what they look like.. If you just have an image ref that is a okay with me. 
<b>Personality:</b> who will they be?
<b>Activity:</b> how active can you try to be with this character?
<b>Plots:</b> How did they escape the Slavers? What kind of relationship do they have with Rhythm and Rhyme is any?</b>
<b>Other:</b> anything I missed? Let me know if you have any other big ideas!

Thanks for all your interest guys! No time limit on these ^^ look forward to threading with you!

Almost forgot! If Valentine gets his way the slavers are in for a rood awakening and babies could be rescued via raid!

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-26-2018, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 10:40 AM by Torin.)
Wiiiip in peace (Also heck you Kat!)

Name: Tempo Destruction

Appearance: 
[Image: rjEnWCr.png]
Tempo is an unfortunate mixture of her parents, in such a way it seems she was almost designed to off put both of them. In stature she matches that of her mother, clearly feminine in her form; long thin legs taking the majority of her 31" height into her limbs. There is a sort of delicacy to her appearance, not so much so that she appears helpless but is clearly build more for speed than for brawn.

As for her pelt however she has clearly taken after her father; her fur is short and coarse, giving her little protection from cooler climates. A deep slate color marks the majority of her body nearly unbroken she may appear more plain than even others of her name as her coloration is hardly broken at all; notably with only a splash of light grey along her chest, and a thin blaze that runs up her nose to just between her eyes. The only signs of her mother along her pelt is the light grey under eye markings, a signature marking of the Destructions and the deep chocolate brown color that creeps up her limbs and the tip of her tail, fading into the slate color of the rest of her body.

Set within her soft face are a pair of large bright blue eyes, drawing once more from her mother though without the secondary color Rhythm has.

Personality: Tempo has always been a rebel, it would not be uncommon for her to get into trouble as she refused to do as she was told. She is a strong personality

Activity: how active can you try to be with this character?
Plots: How did they escape the Slavers? What kind of relationship do they have with Rhythm and Rhyme is any?
Other: anything I missed? Let me know if you have any other big ideas!

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-27-2018, 07:40 AM
I know that I am coming to this a bit late, but I am actually really interested as well if that is cool. c:
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-27-2018, 07:54 AM
please! go for it!
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-27-2018, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 09:34 AM by Khepri.)
COMPLETE

Name: Andante Destruction

Appearance: I want him to have a larger build. Here is a reference for his appearance- http://oi63.tinypic.com/1gm4n6.jpg

This is my character Dominic and I have yet to play him, but I am happy to change his name. I think Andante would be fitting.

Personality:

Dante is a tad bit of a complex character. Yet, I shall do my best to portray him in truth. Simply put, you will either like him or you won’t. He is the epitome of pure arrogance intertwined with sarcasm and raw passion finished off with a dash of pride. He contains a bold spirit that borders the line of absolute courage and pure stupidity. Dante is not afraid to make his feelings and thoughts known if need be and often times it has gotten him into one too many spats. That being said, Dante is never one to instigate violence... [Ignore the laughing in the background.]

Dante tends to keep to himself, much to the delight and dismay of others. He is locally labeled as the “introvert” or “recluse” which he very much can be. Though, it is usually his attitude that drives others away. His tongue is sharp and he usually doesn’t have the tolerance for idiots. Unfortunately, he views most of the common census as idiots. He is learning to find peace in solitude. As well as comfort in the fact that holding others at a distance keeps him from creating emotional attachments. With his luck, emotional attachments could definitely screw up a few things. Perhaps that is why he can be such an asshole.

Depending on his mood and who he is with his personality can vary. He very much is what has been described above, but he isn’t always a condescending or aloof jerk. He does have another side. Despite his calloused heart, there are inklings of humanity and compassion within him. Andante really can be a sweetheart and he, in general, is kind towards those he holds dear unless given a reason not to be. He does have a bit of a poetic streak to him as well. For example, his heart breaks at the cruelty of the world, a rather ironic feat all things considering. He mourns for that mother who loses her pup to a disease… Or a lover his one true heart to another… Even those who face rejection and shame because nobody else can truly understand them… These are the type of vague conditions that keep him vulnerable. On his best days he can be many things, but unnecessarily cruel and unforgiving he is not... Usually.

In addition to his “other side” Andante has a knack for teasing and being light-hearted. He can definitely be a flirt and will lay it on thick if he wants to. He isn’t exactly the gentleman and if he were human you can bet that he would have already received his fair share of slaps from those lovely ladies that he manages to incite. He doesn’t usually hide his intentions and he almost never follows through on a promise, unless his heart is absolutely taken by said woman. But when has that ever happened? (I'm desperate for love-plots, can't you tell?? (; )

Should such a thing occur know that Dante has a bit of a jealous streak within him. He is fiercely protective of what is his and as primitive and feral as it might sound he will have absolutely no problem staking claim on it. Naturally, he is not somebody to be messed with and will always retaliate or defend himself. But this man will f*** you up if you dare to touch any such thing that has laid claim on or given his heart to. Or at least die trying. This isn't his smartest move, but pride before wisdom is what he lives by!

The most important thing to never forget is that Dante has a taste for the darker things in life. Not necessarily completely evil just yet, though he has been in a few circumstances that he doesn’t care to share. Not many are close to him and those who are close have very little understanding of him. He appreciates those things in life that are misunderstood like himself. It just so happens that they always tend to be... well, evil. He has and will forever be drawn to anger, sorrow, pain, death... Perhaps it is because of his history or maybe something truly fearful lies within, waiting for its moment to peak. Regardless, it is not something that can ever be helped. As he grows older it worsens day by day. Yet, this is who he is. One must never forget his rabid nature, in one moment gaining your trust and the in the next he will be the very thing that is at your throat.

He considers himself to be chaotic good, though he is probably closer to chaotic neutral if not somewhere in between.

Activity: I will be able to post at least several times a week though recently I have been lurking pretty much everyday >.>

Plots: Oooooh... So much that could be done... I was thinking that he endured a horrible fate with the Slavers and was somewhat raised by them..? Eventually, he ended up escaping, but not before severely injuring one of the Slavers. I do not know much about them (Slavers) to know if that would be possible, but I am willing to plot whatever with his history. Also, I am down to learn whatever I can about the Slavers so that way I can have a better understanding of Dante's history. c:
Also, knowing his personality he would probably be distant from his mother, but still be curious to learn more about her. As stated in his persona, he does have a soft spot particularly for these types of situations and for those that he is related to. ^_^

Other: Nothing that I can think of now. I live for plotting, especially with this guy because I have had his character on the back burner for the past 2 years and have yet to actually play him. Sooooo... I am up to anything that you can think of. x.x

Cheveyo

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-02-2018, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2018, 08:38 PM by Cheveyo.)
Name: Treble Destruction
Appearance: She is about 31". Her base color is white with contrasting ebony points on her legs, ears, tip of her tail and around her eyes. Her eyes are a pale blue with lavander hued flecks.
Personality: Loyal-family is her heart and soul.
Blunt- her mouth doesn't ways have a filter and she speaks her mind almost too often.
Adventurous- she loves learning about the world around her and what it holds
Competitive-She hates to lose. She tries to be the very best she can possibly be.
Wanna be tough girl- she wants others to believe she is a strong independent female. That she can handle whatever comes her way and that she doesn't care about others. But in reality she does. She cares almost too much sometimes.
Activity: I am on daily.
Plots: I want her to be close to her family. Other than that just gonna roll with it.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Go for it Tori! All yours!

Shikoba II

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-05-2018, 11:31 AM
hmmm the tempt lol I did love playing Symphony. And I miss the family lol

Echevira

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-05-2018, 12:39 PM
oh yes Ely please do!

Shikoba II

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-05-2018, 05:13 PM
ok im in! lol

WIP!!!!

Name: Cadence Destruxtion aka Croon (slave name)
Appearance:
Personality: who will they be?
Activity: as active as possible, so long as my depression doesn't keep me away
Plots: Escaped by following Rhy without her knowing at first?
Other: anything I missed? Let me know if you have any other big ideas!

Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-08-2018, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 09:09 AM by Khepri.)
Let me know if there is anything that you don't like about Andante's bio. I am actually really excited to play him and hope that everything works out. ^-^

P.S. Sorry that it took forever for me to get it up. I had a rather busy past 2 weeks. xD

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-09-2018, 11:02 AM
He's all yours Dez! Sounds like he will bring much drama! When I have real Internet we can do some plotting about the Slavers!

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-18-2018, 07:41 AM
Ely and Lolaf still interested? I'd like for everyone to be accpted before the slave raid =D

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-19-2018, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 07:25 PM by Lirika.)
Name: Epitaph Destruction
Appearance:
37" - Emaciated (will achieve light build at best when healthy)
Build: Scrawny and poorly fed, his ribs stick out at the best of times. Being a chew toy for his masters, he isn't required to be kept in any condition besides "mostly alive". He is long legged and thin, with slender paws and a frail look about him. Overall, he is the perfect slave in body. In his youth, it became obvious he would inherit his father`s size, and he was starved frequently in hopes that it would stunt him.
Coat: There is no plushness to his coat, no density to protect him from harsh conditions. Instead, his fur is long and sleek. Perfect for hot climates. In good health, it shines like an oil slick. However, under the care of his masters, it has only ever been dull and patchy.
Colouring: Dark as a coal mine. He is easily his father's son, with his inky pelt. In low light, he all but disappears. If one pays attention, they'll see the ashen hues of his brow spots, and the similarly coloured stripe up his muzzle. A highlight of grey slides along his sides. He is only a Destruction when the light shines upon him just so. A pattern of lighter hues over his body can be seen, similar to his mother. One can catch the darker markings beneath his eyes that tie him to his lineage.
Stance: Hunched and submissive, typically with his head bowed. He walks with his tail tucked loosely between his legs, and prays no one lays eyes upon him.
Eyes: Epitaph has the soft blue highlights to his verdant green eyes that he earned from his mother.
Disabilities: Maimed around a year old, the boy's left hind leg was first brutalized by the severing of his achilles tendon. When it proved not to be a suitable handicap, his next master tore into the muscle of the thigh to ensure his limp was severe. Scars otherwise litter his body, either from punishments or from masters who came back to the den in a bad mood. The tip of his right ear is missing.
Voice: Soft and whispery, though as he begins to use it more it will rasp for a while. There will never be the deepness to it that most males have.
Personality: Anxious: He is always waiting for the next blow to fall. A raised voice causes him immense stress, and he is often trembling ever so slightly when he feels out of place. He is built upon routine and predictability. When his masters are around, he is a timid and whimpering little thing.
Quiet: If he doesn't speak, then he is less likely to incur harm. Thus, he is a bit of a mute. Out of fear, he doesn't speak much. He tends to communicate nonverbally, purely out of habit. Gestures and nods, or body language. He is more of an observer than anything.
Gentle:
Good natured:
Pensive:
History:
BIRTH: Far from the first born to Rhythm after she was captured, Epitaph was named by a woman at the lowest point of her life. After his birth and naming, he was taken from his mother and given to a different bitch to nurse. It was easier to separate the pups from a bitch who had not birthed them, the slavers often found. Thus, once he was weaned, and began to display a softness that wouldn't serve as a warrior, he was sold. At this time, he was only a few weeks shy of six months old.

His first master was the best of them all, for she didn't feel the need to hurt him on a daily basis. The woman was harsh, but not cruel. She taught him how to be a proper slave. Silenced him when he spoke up, snapped at him when he stepped beyond his place as a slave, and taught him how to make use of himself. It was she who severed his achilles tendon just before he turned a year old, fearing his growing size would make him more likely to disobey.

YEAR ONE: His master was killed in a slave trade gone wrong. He was sold to a cruel man who hated his sire. This man had the worst intentions, meaning to take out his rage on the boy for the aggressions of his father. He didn't feed Epitaph very often, and tended to refer to him only as "worm".
Activity: terrible. I'm in school right now, and also moving AGAIN so for the next month or so count on nothing, and after that it'll be spotty but I'll be around
Plots: Epitaph was ditched before he was even a year old, (assuming Kat is chill with the history I gave him) he was sold into slavery. After he was seriously maimed, there was no way for him to escape. He remains a captive until rescue comes. (this gives me time to get my life in order and get gems for him, maybe)
When he reaches Ardent, I can see him being a skittish little thing. Desperate for love and affection from anyone and everyone who will give it to him. He`ll want to build some kind of relationship with his mother, but might resent her a little for selling him when he was a baby? Also Valentine is going to TERRIFY him to his very core, after seeing him in battle and seeing the rage in his eyes around the slavers. I want him to become a quiet little healer and regain some confidence, hopefully getting to develop a sass and sarcasm that otherwise would have been squashed by his masters.
Other: N/A

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA