Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-29-2018, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 08:52 PM by Yurei.)

Yurei-Tatsumaki

Silence isn't empty, it is full of answers

It was a nice night for Yurei. A big but young wolf whose life never was easy and happy. How would it be if wherever she went she was met with nothing but hate and harassment? Though time, Yurei grew insecure and with a self-esteem by the floor. At times she wished her own death as she felt this world would never give her the love and happiness she never experienced in her year of life.

That night, like always she wandered like a ghost. Lonely and with an empty expression walked throw the darkness not knowing where she was heading. A fluffy tail was placed low and moved along her steps. Steps performed by strong muscles as they needed to carry her heavy consistency. Green eyes remained almost closed, with tears threatening to come down. Threatening with allowing her famous depression to take over again. And the last thing she wanted now was to encounter people. She didn't love to do so as for her encounters were fairly terrifying. Always thinking she would be treated badly again.

As she walked, she wasn't aware of being ten feet from a pack's borders. She was drowning in her thoughts so she wasn't able to have notice of her surroundings. She changed her direction a bit, walking toward a tree. Sighs as her ears remained dropped against her skull. But then a noise and then some pain took her lost mind back to the reality. When she was now again in the present, she noticed her head had hitten the trunk. Sits down as with a paw touches where she got hit.  "oh...Stupid!" She said to herself. Luckily the tree was 12 feet from the borders. So hopefully she wouldn't be in danger, in a danger she wasn't aware of.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks. | Your words |

Kati.H
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-30-2018, 07:50 PM

Tonight was his turn for night patrol, which he was quite reluctant to do. Since his children were born he was reluctant to do many of his duties, but he was still secondary of Lirim and still needed to do his duties. He slipped out of the den with careful movements, not wanting to wake his slumbering family. Once outside in the cooler night air he shook himself out before heading towards the borders. Being that his den was nestled in the heart of the willows it made the most sense to start with the borders to that territory.

Quietly the tall male moved through the night. It didn't take him long to reach the borders were he altered his direction to move directly along side them. His pace slowed down, movements quieted more. Checking the markers to ensure they havn't bee messed with, checking for abnormal sights or sounds. He would even check to be sure no predators had crossed into their territory that would be a threat towards the pack. Jewell's kids were still young enough to be an easy victim and his pups as well. Things so far seemed to be in line, he wasn't picking anything up that would raise an alarm.

Some movement ahead made him pause, listening for a minute to see if something was moving about. He heard nothing further so he proceeded. Moving quietly the male let his eyes wander and before he would even see her he was passing the tree she was against and he spotted her pale form out of the corner of his eyes. He stopped and turned his head fully towards her, his form relaxed since the other was in respective distance of the borders.

"Evening," he said before turning towards her and taking a seat.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
10-01-2018, 08:30 PM

Yurei-Tatsumaki

Silence isn't empty, it is full of answers

Yurei felt dumb at that moment. Who else would crash with a tree as she did? Probably only her. With now a pain o her forehead lurks around to see if there was someone else there. At first, no one was. And that was a relief for her, an encounter would be the last things she needed as of now. Stands up, motionless, in silence. The night could be terrifying, and more being by your self, but for the youngling it was normal. Since ever she has been alone, no family to watch out on her. No friends to find support from and no home to live in. She was practically empty of everything apart from her life.

But just before she would be able of laid down, a voice made her blood freeze. A deep silence came to the place as the female felt like her muscles, her bones, and her nerves stood in a kind of suspension. Her heart pounded so fast that it could be heard on the dead silence of the night. Turns her head slowly and sees a male. Danm She thought as shallows dry. She didn't know what to say or do, she was paralyzed there in her place.

Her breathing turns harder and harder. Emerald like eyes stared at the male's. She was afraid of getting attacked. She wouldn't have a chance. Fighting lacked on the female. "Em...I ...and sorry.... sorry if I am invading your territory...." Said with words filled with terror. Curls shivering. Hiding her head would start crying of fear. "Don't hurt me...ill leave I promise but don't kill me I beg you..." She said as more and more tears come out.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks. | Your words |

Kati.H
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-05-2018, 09:01 PM

Her reaction was quite surprising and alarming. She reminded him of a deer seeing a predator charging at them. His ears flattened in surprise as apologized, but the strange thing was that she had not done anything wrong. She acted like he was going to attack her and that is not who he was. He didn't want anyone to ever think he would be that type of wolf. Then she began to cry, breaking his gentle giant of a heart. His brows furrowed before he quietly lowered himself. He didn't cower, but simply lowered his towering form into a sternal position, laying his head on his paws and looking to her.

His gaze softened as he tried to physically show her that he was not a threat. She had not trespassed and did not look like any sort of threat. He could be wrong, but seeing another act like this did not make him feel like they were capable of being mean enough to attack him.

"It's okay, you have not done anything wrong and I'm not going to chase you off," he softened his tones and spoke quieter hoping that would at least help her stop crying.

"I will not hurt you I promise," he said trying to calm her down.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'