Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-01-2018, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:30 PM by Torin.)

Now that Torin was back he knew what he needed to do... at least for the most part. Frostbite had his paws full with his new pups and sooner or later those pups would need his attention as well but for now there were some young wolves that had been mostly neglected... So it was he was seeking out at least one of his nieces or nephews. It was time, regardless of what they'd learned they'd need to be figuring out their places in the pack soon.

So he'd set off, first moving towards where Jewell had set up her den then veering off slightly before he hit it proper. He knew the pups were old enough now to have set up their own den. Torin paused for a moment, scanning, hoping his job would be made easy by simply being able to spot one of his nieces or nephews... no such luck of course but then, what in his life had ever some easy. He put his nose to the ground, seeking out the familiar scents, snapping in on that of one of his nephews, then set about tracking him.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3