size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-03-2018, 03:56 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The strange young wolf, who had arrived at her meeting before collapsing to the ground in exhaustion, had also requested a private word with her. She had waited out the meeting, which had gone about as to be expected, before pulling the young wolf aside.

She didn’t walk her through the territory, as had become Shaye’s way when discussing pack matters. She respected the other wolfs exhaustion. Instead, she waited for the other wolves to file out, and rested her hunches before Caelestis. She lowered herself to the ground, so they could speak eye to eye without the tired wolf rising.
Shaye’s little sparrow companion fluttered in the trees a short distance away. The occasional spark of blue amongst the green foliage marked her position.

She could hear the burble of the Rapids, through she had not set up her meeting beside it. The sound was familiar and comforting, as she looked at the younger wolf. “So. What can I do for you?” she asked, getting right to business, through her voice was kind, and she knew she would do what she could to help the wolves of her pack.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-30-2018, 10:51 PM
Throughout the entire meeting she'd known they'd talk. It was good, because Caelestis needed to talk. But also not so good, because well, there were several reasons. Caelestis wasn't really one for opening up. It also hadn't really been required of her to put her trust in anyone who wasn't her parents thus far. And Shaye was new.

Still, when they were alone at last, Cael knew there was nothing to do but ask for the help she needed. Shaye got down on her level, which was much appreciated because Caelestis had no intention of getting up for a little while. Her stupid paws were aching so bad she was starting to think removing them sounded preferable.

"Well," she began, eyes dropping to the ground. Looking at Shaye suddenly felt more impossible the more vulnerable Caelestis began to feel. "It's just, uhm, a while ago my parents sort of disappeared. And I tried to follow their scents since they've been gone longer than they ought to be, but I didn't find anything and I lost the trail after a while so I'm not... not sure what to do, so I guess I need help" Her voice got more and more choked with emotion and softer with each word. Usually, she could figure things out on her own. She was independent, capable, and she liked to think relatively strong. Yet still it took everything in her to hold it together through this interaction.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-30-2018, 11:13 PM
The wolf began by meeting Shaye's eyes, then dropped them shortly after. It was clear she found it a struggle to say whatever was on her mind, and the Alpha waited quietly. Soon enough, the younger wolf was filling the silence with her words.

Her heart went out to the other wolf. She had tried to find her own parents, shortly after returning to Boreas, but had had no luck. She didnt even know if they still loved, but something in her heart told her it was not so.

She didnt allow herself to wallow in her own feelings. Instead she lifted her head, compassionate eyes thoughtful. "Well, then. How about you show me to their den, me and a few others can catch their scent and help you look for them. We can put the word out too, and see if anyone knows anything. If they're out there, well find them." Shaye promised, knowing she would do whatever she could to keep this promise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.