gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
10-08-2018, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:07 PM by Anoixi.)

Anoixi tumbled from the den his family shared, tripping over his own paws in his excitement. A joyful giggle pulling from his lungs as he rolled. Then he jumped to his paws, tiny tail wagging energetically as he spun around, barking back at the den. "Fawn c'mon!" He yelled, impatient to get to play.

Without waiting to see if his sister would join him the pup bound away, running towards the nearest willow tree, racing among the drooping curtain of branches, though he made sure to avoid getting too close to the pond; he'd been told by his parents to not go too near to the water. Not that he knew why but he wasn't going to push those boundaries... yet.

"Speech" Think

Art by Marcella-Youko
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Fawn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
10-17-2018, 09:04 AM

She giggled as she watched her brother tumble at the den entrance, then she abruptly stopped when he spoke. What? An adventure outside of the den? Yes, please! She began to giggle again as she raced outside, following her brother as he zoomed around the hanging branches of the willow. She was excited that they were allowed to play outside now! And now that she knew how much bigger the world was, the den just seemed much too small. Of course, it didn't bother her much. She was the runt of the litter, all her other siblings were bigger, but how big would they get? Would she get as big as their father? Only time would tell.

Her tongue hung from her mouth as she bounded after her brother, racing after him with greater effort than he was running with. She would manage to catch up, gently nipping at his tail as she then sought to swat at his hindquarters to slow him down or roll him over. "Hey! Wait for me, Ixi!"

"Speak"

Anoixi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
10-18-2018, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:08 PM by Anoixi.)

Anoixi giggled as he pounded in and around the drooping branches of the willows, feeling very much like he was leading his sister on a chase. He hadn't thought much on the differences between himself and his siblings yet. He was securely in the middle in terms of his height, but even if he'd been as big as Eurus he would have expected his sister to catch up to him... he simply wasn't yet aware of how these things affected others.

Fawn asked him to slow down and he turned his head to stick his tongue out at her over his shoulder. "Gunna have to catch me firs- hey, woah!" Just as he was throwing the taunt over his shoulder at her Fawn swatted at him, her paw connecting with his left side and giving him just enough extra force to send him tumbling onto his right side. Dust kicked up as he landed, an "oof" leaving his lungs. Anoixi narrowed his eyes at his sister from his position on the ground, giving her a playful growl as he bounced back onto his paws. "No fair you cheated!" He protested.

"Speech" Think

Art by Marcella-Youko

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Fawn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
10-18-2018, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 10:22 PM by Fawn.)

She pouted as her brother turned to stick his tongue out at her and taunted her just when her paw struck his left side. Her eyes widened as he fell over, but she wasn't too concerned since he got right back up. "No fair you cheated!" She giggled and sought to pounce on him, tail wagging a mile a minute. She had won her first victory! Well, sort of. Nu uh, you're just too slow!" She beamed innocently before trying to gently nip his ear before bounding off again. "You're it!" Although she was smaller than her siblings, it wasn't all that bad. She found that she could fit into spaces they couldn't, and it often worked in her favor. There weren't any hiding places for her at the moment though, so she would have to rely on clumsy speed to try and outmaneuver her brother.

"Speak"

Anoixi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
12-07-2018, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:08 PM by Anoixi.)

Anoixi just got back onto his paws when his sister giggled and launched another attack, her body colliding with his and back down he went. He growled playfully as he wriggled under his sister's paws. She rebuked him and he growled again, trying to nip gently at her ankles. Fawn nipped in turn at his ears and then bound off. Anoixi jumped to his paws again; barking after his retreating sister.

"I'm gonna get'cha!" He raced after Fawn; struggling to match her more tight turns, nearly tripping and falling more than once but whenever they were on a straight run he found himself quickly catching up on her. During once such moment he craned his neck to try and grab at his sister's tail, nipping at it gently or even just gingerly gripping it.

"Speech" Think

Art by Marcella-Youko