Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014, 08:05 AM by Novella.)

Twice now the idea had been planted in Novella's head that Frith could be more than just a friend to her though it was the talk with Satu earlier that day that had really driven the truth hard to her and stunned her into a state of complete and utter confusion. If she was entirely honest boyfriends and romances hadn't exactly crossed her mind in the past this was entirely new territory and it scared her. It didn't help either that her hormones were currently all over the place, still the temptation lingered to keep to herself though a part of her couldn't deny that she longed to see Frith.

The compromise would be to make her way to their secret cave at the falls. If he was there or would turn up then she was meant to see him though if not then she would have complete isolation for a while to think things over. You were supposed to just follow your heart in these sort of situations, but her mind was screaming a jumble of incoherent thoughts.

She would arrive and slip inside, easily making her way through the tunnel to the main area even without Frith's guidance now. Mismatched eyes would gaze around the place the rainbows dancing off the crystals so brightly as they had when he had first brought her here and it seemed already her clouded mind would begin to clear, heart pointing out what others around her had already noticed. How had she not realised these feelings the last time she had been here, or even the last time they had spent time together?

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 04:34 PM

It had been more than a couple of days since he'd really seen Novella, he'd really noticed her absence too. After their sunset within the secret crystal cave he'd really thought he'd connected with her. He knew that he liked being in her presence, and knowing that she'd be there to greet him once he was doe hunting for the day had helped him get through. But she hadn't been there the last three days, and had he not caught her scent a few times he would have been alarmed. He didn't want to make any assumptions, so he had just tried to keep himself patient and hope that she would come back to keeping him company.
He'd spoken to Dutiron in the time since he'd last saw the alpha's daughter, his words had been encouraging but he still found that he'd been missing Novella's presence. He didn't realize how attached he'd been getting or how much she was really starting to mean to him. He knew he wanted to be in her presence, but why was rather a different story. He felt as though he really needed to think over the thoughts he'd had over the last week, he used his spare time to go over the time he'd spent with the girl. There was something about her that he couldn't seem to get enough of.
So to get away from everything and everyone he would finally decide to retreat to the secret cavern, the gentle thrum of the falls and the brilliance of the lights would surely calm him and clear the questions from his mind. The dark man would not notice the lingering scent of Novella, but as he crawled up into the tunnel her sweet scent would fill his senses. After being away from her those days he found he'd forgotten how much he enjoyed just the simple perfume she wore.
As he emerged from the curving wall once again he'd find himself grinning as fire and ice eyes would fall upon Novella's form. A nervousness would stir within the depths of his abdomen as he felt a bit shy approaching her. His tail would still wag and his smile would not falter, but his emotions would become crazy within his being. "Hello, miss Novella." His voice was so quiet he was unsure if she even heard him so bit louder he would say, "Hi, Novella I've missed you." His voice would crack a bit as the statement was a bit too rushed. He had not even given himself time to think on the words before he said them.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 04:49 PM

To be honest now more than ever she found herself regretting those few days apart. What had she been thinking and what must Frith be thinking now? Perhaps she'd managed to throw everything away before it had even really had a chance to begin, to be honest she'd caused nothing but trouble really for the boy, dragging him back to her pack where he'd been shouted at and punished before even receiving a rank, and now to return the favour for all he'd put up with, she had simply suddenly vanished without even offering him an explanation as to what was wrong. She hadn't really understood it herself at the time, but she felt terrible for it all now.

Consumed in her thoughts she wouldn't notice Frith's arrival nor his initial greeting. Her scent was certainly somewhat overpowering in the enclosed area, though it was far from her own mind at the moment. Even as she finally heard Frith speak she wouldn't realise how foolish it may have been to hide from the world outside, the open spaces. She would turn however, mismatched eyes locking on his form. He had missed her, that surely meant that he didn't hate her. Those butterflies were forming once more with that realisation and his presence here now but at least now she knew the reason for their existence this time.

She wouldn't respond but instead would close the distance between them and rush to him, nuzzling into his fur. "I'm sorry." She would declare simply. Sorry for suddenly abandoning him as she had, sorry for not even trying to explain why she'd felt the need to be alone and sorry for making him miss her. She had missed him too and once more felt so foolish for having separated herself from him for those few days. Everything was so new to her though and she really was at a loss for what she ought to do or say and even think it seemed until Satu had practically given her orders for what to do.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 05:07 PM

Obviously she hadn't heard him or noticed that he had entered, but his second greeting would certainly grab her. As he made his presence known Novella would turn, her pretty eyes falling upon his form easily. His paws would carry him closer to her, but would leave definite space between them. He wasn't quite sure where they stood, but he knew that she certainly hadn't been avoiding him on purpose at least. He would have anticipated a nice hello and her usual delighted smile, but a bit of surprise would sound from him as she reduced the distance between them dramatically.
He would feel her push into his fur, her soft form easily fitting into his shoulder. Instinctively he would wrap his elegant neck around her, "I'm sorry." was all she would tell him as they would stand beneath the dancing rainbows. He wasn't really sure what those two words were for, he would just take them for the alone time he'd had the past couple days. "You don't need to be sorry." He'd smile through his soft voice, his nose gently nuzzling her shoulders and spine. She smelled so lovely and looked so beautiful in the brilliant lights.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 05:29 PM

It was certainly a little out of character but the girl was a little all over the place right now and had been even more so the past few days. Now things were certainly becoming clearer to her her feelings put into perspective and now she realised that she didn't want to leave him as she had again. It made little sense really how she could feel so strongly about someone she hardly knew but she supposed that was what Symphony had meant about following her heart. Obviously there was something special about Frith.

He would brush off her apology, informing her there was nothing to feel sorry for though she would simply press herself closer into his touch, somewhat unwilling to depart even the embrace they had now found themselves in. "I shouldn't have just gone away like that" Technically of course she hadn't actually gone anywhere had just failed to spend time with Frith though she would feel awful for it now, the fact that he had missed her certainly not helping with that emotion.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 05:44 PM

Though he would easily shake off her apology and any wrong doing she had done he was certain that he didn't want to have to spend those days apart from her again. It was strange, coming to know her so quickly and yet there was a desire to be around her that he was having difficulties explaining away. As he let her know that things were fine, but her words would continue, explaining herself further. He couldn't help but notice how close she was, how much closer he wished to be. His dark pelt would mingle with her pure pelt, he'd find his haunches coming to the earth as he would wrap a forelimb around her shoulder. His nuzzles turning into a rhythmic grooming as he let her snuggle into his chest. "Maybe not, but you're here now." if she hadn't let him live those days alone would they have been there together at that moment, enjoying one another's presence? He would take in a deep breath, her scent filling his senses as he tried to memorize that perfect moment. He held Novella like she might disappear if he lost his grasp. Was there any other wolf out there as special as she was?

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 06:02 PM

Somehow Frith wouldn't be mad at her. A part of her was confused as to whether it was a good or bad thing though his comforting touch would soon banish such thoughts. It was good, completely good. It meant that she hadn't completely messed up and apparently she was making a bigger deal out of it than she probably should have done.

She would pause, taking a deep breath to calm herself, listen to Frith's words and try to stop feeling so angry with herself. More importantly however she needed to figure out what to say, how did one approach subjects like these? "I am." She would confirm simply. "I am here, and I don't want to go again." Of course at some point they would have to leave their cave and part company but never for as long as they had. It may have only been a few days but they seemed so ridiculous now, he had been so close they could have spent more time together, moments like these.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2014, 07:57 PM

He didn't want her to feel bad about what she'd done, he was no worse for wear and maybe even better now that he could see how much she wished she ahd spent those moments with him. Like her, he was finding that his feelings were becoming obvious, yet he still could not start to even think about putting them to words. He would try and push past the confusing emotions to just enjoy holding her there beside him. She would reiterate the fact that she was there with him, "I am here, and I don't want to go again." If she meant in his embrace then he would happily oblige, he felt like he could keep her there for ever and not have a complaint in the world. "I'll gladly keep you." He'd whisper from her plush coat, his skin warming slightly at their intimate conversation. Frith could never deny how much he liked having her so close to him.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 12:19 PM

The last time they had been here Novella had worried about the world outside their little magical cave, Frith too had shared those fears that Novel and Dutiron might wonder where they were and panic. She knew not if they had entered Frith's mind on this occasion though they were certainly far from her own right now, her mind concentrating solely upon the man with her. There was them, the cave and nothing else as far as she was concerned. It wasn't rare for such selfish moments to consume her but she definitely didn't want to let Frith go now.

Fortunately with his words it seemed he felt the same. Whether he felt exactly the same or not was another matter though there was certainly a part of her terrified to bring it up and to ask him. A part of her almost wished to return to that oblivious state of mind, the lack of pressure as she blindly continued with life and never wondering if there could be anymore to this relationship, never fearing that perhaps there wasn't. It was ridiculous to feel so overwhelmed really, when all of these thoughts had only just begun to clear in her head and yet all the same she found there was a part of her that really wanted to speak her mind now if only she could find the courage and the words to do so.

"Frith..." She began slowly her voice uncertain still not sure at all where she was going with this? Could she recover, act as though she was simply speaking him name or would something hopefully follow smoothly with little embarrassment. "Do you mean it?" Would he really keep her, could she be his and he be hers? Of course all of that only depended upon if his version of the words had really been the same as she hoped in the first place, it may have only been wishful thinking but she couldn't see another meaning behind them.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-13-2014, 01:06 PM

As Novella's mind would keep away from Novel and Dutiron so would his, there was no reason to think of them or consequences right then. Surely she hadn't been hiding from her parents, so they wouldn't worry would they? In either case Frith's attention was focused solely on the gentle girl wrapped up in his arms. The moment they were in would capture his attention completely, the dancing of the lights and the warmth of Novella at his chest.
He wouldn't let his mind wander to what might be or what was, he would be at peace in the moment. And at that very moment it was easy to see how much he cared for the pale girl, that in his heart he was falling in love with her. His words hadn't been any kind of serious, but underneath there was a truth to them that he could not deny. Frith wanted to call Novella his very own. "Frith..." She would catch his attention easily, her soft voice easily audible over the rushing falls, for a moment he wondered if he needed to respond to his name but she would continue slowly. "Do you mean it?" He'd feel his lips pull back in an eager smile, his form wrapping tighter around her. "How could I not?" His quiet voice would offer, his tongue finding her fur once again. The desire to be close and enjoy that sweet touch would beg him forward, "Will you be mine?"

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 01:34 PM

Even the lights found themselves pushed to the back of her mind. The cave was of course just as beautiful as her first visit though now she could think of nothing but Frith, wondering what he mind say whether the feelings truly were reciprocated. A part of her was tempted to remove herself from the embrace now, to look at him properly and try to read his expression. Out of fear and comfort however she couldn't bring herself to even try to move away, a part of her now suddenly scared that perhaps this would be the last time they would be so close. If she was wrong, could she ruin everything they'd had before?

Fortunately his answer would swiftly sound, it was quiet though the words certainly reaching her ears with no trouble. It was of course what she had wished to hear and for a moment she almost felt she had imagined it, though his touch was true and his additional words rang as clearly as the first. Her heart was soaring now, those worries rapidly fading as she felt nothing but joy consume her. "Yes, of course." She would respond, now for the first time shifting her head from his shoulder to kiss his cheek. Just a few short weeks ago she had never imagined something like this, even upon initially meeting Frith the thought certainly hadn't entered her mind. Now she was more than happy for whatever direction her life had suddenly chosen for her, glad to have Frith at her side, and feeling incredibly lucky that she had found him that night.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-13-2014, 03:01 PM

He would have no fear as he sat there with Novella, He wouldn't let his mind think about the future or the past only then and there. She wouldn't move, and he wouldn't either. He wouldn't give much thought to his question, he felt it was right. He didn't want to be away from Novella again. Her answer was quick, "Yes, of course." He'd feel his grin widening a bit as her features were moved to his cheek. She would kiss him softly and his tail would wag a bit more, his own tongue seeking her muzzle delicately. Fire and Ice gaze would eagerly seek to find her beautiful eyes, a small smile would dance on his features as he took her in. "Novella, do you mean it?" his voice would echo her words from only moments ago, "Will you stay with me forever?" He was quiet, dark nose reaching to touch her own, his brilliant stare drinking in her perfect appearance. He would let himself think of the future now, for only a moment. To have that reassurance that he'd always have her there to count on.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 03:12 PM

Novella had certainly felt many moments of happiness in her life but now none could find themselves comparing to this. Love was something she felt often, adoring her family but yet again what she had now with Frith was completely different. It may have only been a few short moments ago that they had revealed their feelings and their hopes to one and other but it wouldn't lesson things at all for her. She had never searched for it herself, had never questioned or really been envious of that bond her parents shared, though she felt now that she had found a similar union for herself.

Forever was a long time but with role models like her parents and the emotions she felt now it simply wasn't long enough. Both had witnessed loss as of late and whilst those deaths wouldn't linger in her mind moments like those were always a reminder or how cruel and short life could be. Now she had Frith to enjoy it with. Forever. "How could I not?" It was her turn to echo his words now, a smile playing upon her muzzle as she gazed back into his eyes.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-13-2014, 03:23 PM

His mother had told him stories of the mate she had adored many many years before he had been born. The purity of their love and how happy she had been, it seemed like her stories would inspire him to crave those same feelings, he just hadn't noticed until they were staring him in the face. He would realize that she was what he wanted, he didn't want to live alone anymore, he wanted to enjoy life with Novella. He'd find his glinty teeth would show through in a rather large smile as she would do as he. Her words would echo his earlier statement, and butterflies would arise and twirl about in his stomach. "You're very special Novella, I'm glad you found me that night." He'd go back to whispering in her ears as he moved to embrace her once more, somehow not being able to get close enough to her.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 04:42 PM

Novella would snuggle closer into Frith once more as he attempted to pull her closer. With his words a shy smile would find itself crossing her muzzle again though she simply nuzzled into his fur in response. He was the special one in her mind, though it was a useless argument, clearly they were both important to one and other. "I'm glad too." She would respond softly. "And I'm glad you've put up with my mad schemes." She'd certainly caused a lot of trouble for the boy, dragging him to a pack and getting him punished. They'd covered it before though he had banished her apologies for it time and time again. This wasn't another one though, merely a passing comment. It was surely a good sign for loyalty that he had stuck with her despite it all, and before they'd even realised their feelings for one and other.

Never had she found herself wanting, or even needing someone so much before. With each second her excitement seemed to increase, her heart practically ready to burst and those butterflies in her stomach leaping and twisting away. Her elated state, passion for Frith and her own hormones would leave her craving more. She would return to a mixture of nuzzles and kisses upon him all the while pressing herself as close to him as she possibly could. She had never felt such desires before and even now wouldn't fully understand it and all she could do for now was continue with her eager affections.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-13-2014, 04:58 PM

She would easily lean into his embrace as he pulled her forward, her gentle presence beside him would only aid the needy feeling welling within his gut. She would respond similarly, telling him that she shared those feelings of their first moments together. "And I'm glad you've put up with my mad schemes." he had to admit though, he'd loved at least one of those schemes, staying in her den had been pleasant up until morning. He'd smile at the thought, he had no complaints about any of their adventures. He was even thankful that she'd separated herself for had she not he wasn't sure he'd have realized these emotions and feelings for her. "I think I love your mad schemes." He would tease.
As her eagerness would increase he could feel his own excitement growing, her heart rate increasing with his own. His grooming would be joined by Novella's kisses and gentle nuzzles, the actions would send the butterflies in his stomach into a tizzy. He would feel a needy whine leave his lips before he could stop it as she pressed her body into his form. Eager affections would be returned as he struggled to comprehend the increasing feeling of want for her.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 06:06 PM

Novella was certainly believing that without the prompts of her family it would have taken her a lot longer to realise her own feelings. She was pleased though that she had finally figured them out though, that now at last she could truly realise how she felt about the dark man and know that he too shared those feelings. She would smile once more as he commented on his love for her schemes. Indeed the first idea had been wonderful until their discovery and rude awakening the next morning. Looking back it was a wonder that she hadn't seen then what her parents and sister had already assumed; that she had been falling for Frith. "I don't think, I know I love you." Her stomach would do another large flip as she spoke the words aloud. She felt certain now that Frith felt the same way though it was still all so thrilling.

She couldn't part herself to look at the man though, not for fear of embarrassment this time or shyness but because she truly couldn't bear to pull herself away from his affections now. What was happening she still didn't know, but knew that she yearned for his touch. A soft whine of her own would answer Frith's for each each nuzzle and kiss would somehow only leave her craving more.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-14-2014, 07:43 AM

It was odd how quickly he'd fallen for her, and even more so how quickly they'd both realized. Though obvious that they shared similar emotion, he would let himself become overwhelmed by it. "I don't think, I know I love you." The words were amazing to hear, his body began to tingle as he digested those sweet words. Still the quickness of the turn in their relationship would leave him stunned, how easily he had caught this beautiful woman whose feelings for him were obviously mutual.
She would not slip away from him again, instead her maw would also loose a whine of similar mannerism. A slight gasp would leave his lips at the feeling her vocals caused him, he could feel a small frustration begin to build as his scattered thoughts tried to comprehend how much he needed her at that very moment. "I love you, Novella." He wondered if they'd become so in synch that she too felt the cravings that would burn at his skin or the frustrations that he was just not close enough to satisfy himself. "I want you so bad." He'd whisper, unsure how he wanted her only that this was not enough.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-14-2014, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014, 08:46 AM by Novella.)

Some souls simply connected she supposed, though she'd never had such experience with another before Novella certainly hoped now she would never have to. Song of course had been unfortunate in her romance, she knew not all endings seemed to be as happy as the ones her parents now had but Gods did she find that she now craved that end game for her and Frith now, to grow old together one day.

Of course these weren't the thoughts in her mind now however, those gentle words of love meeting her ears, so pleasing and yet another soft whine of longing would leave her. He too wanted more it seemed, sharing her desires and cravings. The adrenaline and excitement had her heart beating faster she still wasn't entirely certain on any of this, only that she wanted more and her body seemed to have a better sense of what than her mind. "Then have me." She whispered her own response.

-fade-

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-14-2014, 02:46 PM

Had his mother's first mate not died it was entirely likely that he would have never existed. Kynareth had wanted at least one child to carry on her wisdom and legacy, and he would do so proudly. Even if he never knew the father that sired him, he would always have memories of the woman that raised him. Maybe if he had been thinking straight Frith would have thought of his own pups that would come after this night. No matter what came between them though, he would always look forward to growing old by her side.
His attention was focused solely on Novella and her amazing presence, his ears taking in the soft whines that left her dark lips. Excitement would pulse through his body in the form of adrenaline as his mind would focus too completely on Novella and the moment at hand. Consequences were out of the question as she whispered three simple words back to him. "Then have me." All reservations were broken as Frith would heed her word, slowly he would learn with her how to quench those desires.
-fade-

"Speech"