size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
10-16-2018, 08:40 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

She didn't want to admit it but Drífa was starting to get lonely wandering this strange northernland. There seemed to be very few souls living in this area and she had yet to run into one of her family members or, heaven forbid, a southern wolf. She shuddered but turned her mind back to the task at hand. She might as well keep herself busy and get as much gathering done in the summer time as she could. Pack or no pack, kin or no kin, she'd need to get herself settled for a long and, likely, lonely winter.

Nose to the ground Drífa kept her eye open for her prize. Salvia was not an herb that she frequently used as it tended to be a finicky and tricksome little plant but with the right care it would be a wonderful tonic for the nerves, which she had plenty of. She was intent on just gathering the little herb when she spied a tiny opening in the side of the mountain. Her eyes narrowed and curiosity got the better of her as she peered her head in. She'd only meant to go a little ways when she suddenly lost her footing and went tumbling down into a deep, dark cavern.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-23-2018, 12:12 PM
Treat!

Drífa gets a treat! Though Drífa might've been focused on finding a plant, it seems as though the universe had other plans for her, sending her sprawling into a vast, dark cavern. However, in the darkness a glimmer can be spotted, and upon further inspection Drífa finds a small pile of gems lying against the stone floor of the cave. Huh, wonder who left those there? Drífa gains 16 gems!