gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Church
10-18-2018, 03:30 PM

Valanga crouched, her piebald body hidden in a patch of thick grass outside her family’s den, watching the base of the willow with anticipation. Val was always an early riser, always eager to explore the world around her, even in the confines of her family’s pack. Today however she had entirely different motives; waiting for her autumn colored brother to step out of the den and into her waiting jaws.

She found herself grinning and flicked her tail exuberantly at the undoubtably shocked expression Anny would have when she sprang on him. She could almost see his blue eyes widening in terror and felt her tail thump the ground excitedly, ignorant to how much attention she was actually drawing to herself. She wiggled her small body, her eyes locked on the mouth of the den, claws sinking into the ground, ready to catapult her off the ground and straight into her smaller brother’s body.

All in good fun of course, she may have been the second largest in her litter but she would never intentionally hurt her siblings, even on the rare occasions that they got on her nerves. They were her family after all, and her father had always told her that family was the most important thing in the world.

Speaking  Thinking You

Anoixi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
12-07-2018, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:10 PM by Anoixi.)

Anoixi had been an early riser the first few days after being allowed outside the den but now as the novelty of the outside world had worn off, though he still found the world outside exciting and was constantly on the prowl for new adventures; but as it stood now he wanted to sleep in the comfort of his family's pile as much as he wanted to explore.

So he was used to waking up with some family members missing, sometimes one of his parents or siblings, all of which was to say he wasn't all that surprised when he didn't spot Valanga in the puppy pile as he wriggled his way out. In fact his sister seemed particularly prone to being gone in the morning.

So it was that he strolled, yawning and blinking the sleep from his eyes, unassumingly right into his sister's trap.

"Speech" Think

Art by Atillur
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Santa Paws

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
12-08-2018, 08:55 PM
A Wild Santa Paws Appears!

What's that? Is it Lil Ardy dressed up as Santa? No, silly, it's Santa Paws!

Already in the Christmas spirit, Lil Ardy - err, Santa Paws, can be seen dragging a large bag of gifts behind her. As she approaches Anoixi, she rummages through her things and tosses a bundle of gemstones at him.

100 Gemstones have been added to your credits!